How Long until my hair reached it's Full Length?

kidsama

I stopped cutting a couple of months ago. My hair is about shoulder height now. I have thick hair, growing at medium-fast pace. I am young guy. My question is how long do you think it will take for my hair to reach it's final length? I looked up some info online, there's not much surprisingly, some say a 3-5 years some say more like 7+ years.. Thanks

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

the growth cycle of hair can vary but it continues growing for a period between 6-12 years before falling  so theroretically it could be another few years until you reach max length .

i think its genetics as well,  the women in my family can grow their hair below their waists and they have very thick hair.  my sisters is down to her waist but she cuts it.     

for men i thinks its different.  no man in my family keeps his hair so i have no idea how long my will grow, i got a feeling that its stopped growing though! plus my hairs really light its not heavy 

4 hours ago, puzzled said:

i think its genetics as well,  the women in my family can grow their hair below their waists and they have very thick hair.  my sisters is down to her waist but she cuts it.     

for men i thinks its different.  no man in my family keeps his hair so i have no idea how long my will grow, i got a feeling that its stopped growing though! plus my hairs really light its not heavy 

I know what you are saying my Dad and brother just younger than me stopped at the shoulders, the twins take after them but eldest son is like myself , my husband kept his kesh for past 20 years and it maxed out at butt length  like me. My brother's wife had calf length hair which was so heavy a big kangi couldn't get through the bundled hair . Pity she decided to cut it ...