A Virus Will Wipe Out Punjab - everyone dies at the end

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

How's that for a thread title then ?  Got your attention though didn't it ?

OK....here goes. Those of you who know my history on this forum already know what I think of meat and meat-eaters generally so lets just be clear none of what I'm about to say below relates in any way whatsoever with my anti-meat views. What I'm about to say is FAR more important than that. I want those of you reading this, with any influence, to use that influence and make serious changes in Punjab.....before a killer virus really does start killing people there.

Go to any small town or big town in Punjab and what do you see ?   You see unregulated meat shops killing, skinning and then cutting animals out in the open with a jalebi shop next door and a stall selling samosas on the other side, in front of the butcher's shop there are a stray dogs waiting for scraps and there are people passing by everywhere. 

Recognise these conditions ?

You should because these are exactly the same wet market conditions from where the coronavirus started in Wuhan, China. The conditions in Punjab are all that this virus and any future killer virus needs - people, food, dead animals and live animals all close to each other in tight spaces, i.e. the typical Punjab town. This virus (coronovirus) and the virus that will come, are Zoonotic virus, i.e. they jump from animals to humans. If people really want to eat meat in Punjab then it should be regulated and sold in refigerated, seperate and closed-off shops. Every single out-in-the-street butcher in Punjab needs to be shut down right now. These butchers in Punjab skin the animal right there in front of the customer and passers-by. This airosoolises everything around it. That's ground zero of your virus in Punjab right there.

Image result for jandiala meat shop

On 2/14/2020 at 2:01 PM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

How's that for a thread title then ?  Got your attention though didn't it ?

OK....here goes. Those of you who know my history on this forum already know what I think of meat and meat-eaters generally so lets just be clear none of what I'm about to say below relates in any way whatsoever with my anti-meat views. What I'm about to say is FAR more important than that. I want those of you reading this, with any influence, to use that influence and make serious changes in Punjab.....before a killer virus really does start killing people there.

Go to any small town or big town in Punjab and what do you see ?   You see unregulated meat shops killing, skinning and then cutting animals out in the open with a jalebi shop next door and a stall selling samosas on the other side, in front of the butcher's shop there are a stray dogs waiting for scraps and there are people passing by everywhere. 

Recognise these conditions ?

You should because these are exactly the same wet market conditions from where the coronavirus started in Wuhan, China. The conditions in Punjab are all that this virus and any future killer virus needs - people, food, dead animals and live animals all close to each other in tight spaces, i.e. the typical Punjab town. This virus (coronovirus) and the virus that will come, are Zoonotic virus, i.e. they jump from animals to humans. If people really want to eat meat in Punjab then it should be regulated and sold in refigerated, seperate and closed-off shops. Every single out-in-the-street butcher in Punjab needs to be shut down right now. These butchers in Punjab skin the animal right there in front of the customer and passers-by. This airosoolises everything around it. That's ground zero of your virus in Punjab right there.

Image result for jandiala meat shop

wuhan is a manmade virus  as is african swine flu  , both of which already have patented vaccines ... You are more likely to die of cancer from the water and tainted food crops, a bullet from a baraati, road accident  first before a so called zoonotic virus  in Punjab.

my cousin took by the back of a "modern restaurant"  and massive bulks of meat i think it was sheep and goats were hanging out in the open behind the restaurant with swarms of around flys all over it. 

my thia took me to a chicken farm where they are being raised to slaughter and there were 100s all cramped in small places. Most the chickens in cages ready to kill are loosing their feathers and look like they have disease.  

men pissing out in the open is also common sight in the urban areas.   luckily none of this has started happening in the pinds yet 

4 hours ago, puzzled said:

my cousin took by the back of a "modern restaurant"  and massive bulks of meat i think it was sheep and goats were hanging out in the open behind the restaurant with swarms of around flys all over it. 

my thia took me to a chicken farm where they are being raised to slaughter and there were 100s all cramped in small places. Most the chickens in cages ready to kill are loosing their feathers and look like they have disease.  

men pissing out in the open is also common sight in the urban areas.   luckily none of this has started happening in the pinds yet 

chickens look the same in american factory farms too but a lot fatter due to antibiotic abuse , Factory farms are just superbug factories

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

A virus wipes out Punjab, what then?

Will Punjabis become zombies??

You obviously missed the very first sentence of this then. Either that or the fact that you just ain't able to understand the dangers of mixing in close proximity people, food, live animals and dead animals. Either way......I don't think this thread is for you Ranjeet. It's a bit beyond you.

8 hours ago, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

You obviously missed the very first sentence of this then. Either that or the fact that you just ain't able to understand the dangers of mixing in close proximity people, food, live animals and dead animals. Either way......I don't think this thread is for you Ranjeet. It's a bit beyond you.

You have no sense of humour. 

On 2/16/2020 at 9:45 AM, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Actually, someone asked a similar question on quora. Why didnt the coronavirus epidemic originate in india? Why in china?

The answer was that about 20% of indians are vegetarian. And that u cant get sick from plants. The most that will happen if you eat a rotten tomato is that you will get vomiting and diarrhea ( not exactly true. Plants grown with human feces as fertilizern or contaminant have caused alot of diseases. And in Punjab the roordis are used as bathrooms. But i dont know if plant viruses can affect us like zoonotic viruses can easily cross over.)

Moreover, the nonveg indians, eat cooked meat. There is no rare, medium rare stuff. Most meat is cooked and then boiled in curries, tari, tardka and masalas. 

Maybe its a good thing we rarely eat any raw plants or meats. In europe, they even used to only eat cookes fruit as they believed uncooked fruit coukd make u sick. 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You have no sense of humour. 

I think my numerous comedy threads answer that point but the more important point that seems to have gone over the heads of yourself and the not2cool2argue fella after you is the fact that nothing whatsoever has got anything whatsoever about being vegetarian or cooking meat properly. A virus will start in Punjab not because of eating bats etc but because of the way that unregulated meat shops in Punjabi kazbas are allowed to kill, skin and cut animals out in the open in tight spaces where live animals also roam, food is also sold and a multitude of people also pass....i.e. the magic ingredients of a mass virus are already present :

1) People

2) Food

3) Live animals

4) Dead animals

5) Tight enclosed spaces

It's science Ranjeet (no need to be afraid of it) but it's not rocket science. It's a very simple science thats not dificult at all to understand. In very simple layman's terms, when the butcher in Punjab skins and cuts the dead animals, the last things that should be in that tight vicinity are live animals (such as the multitude of stray dogs), food (such as the somasa and jalebi shops next door) and people......all together in one tight space. As soon as the butcher starts to skin that animal, it aerosolizes everything around it. That's why none of those things should be anywhere around it. 

However....if people like you still can't get it even after I've explained it to you a few times....I suppose there is a really strong argument to be made that the average Punjabi is just so retarded that a mass virus wiping them out might not actually be a bad idea.