Wuhan Coronavirus ...hoax?

jkvlondon

The virus is real IMO. The important thing to note is the response from the West is designed to, in my opinion, damage Chinese economic interests and growth. I feel the West's elites are concerned about China's growing power on the international stage on various fronts, and this hysteria is a not-so subtle threat to intimidate the Chinese power structure by hitting them where it hurts the most. Whether the virus itself was, as it's been reported, a result of contaminated meat, or it was created outside of China by a Western source and then "deployed" in Wuhan, is anyone's guess. That's not to say the West is against capitalising on the affects of the virus. If the virus does manage to cull the population by a few hundred or thousand people, I'm sure that won't be considered too much of an issue.

Ok I get non-drug medicine i.e. free thinking medicine newsletters this is an excerpt from Dr Gabriel Cousins

'

There aren't many scientific papers on COVID-19 as it's emerging. Forty years ago, I made the decision to tell people not to smoke because it could cause lung cancer; however, it took 30 more years for the scientific community to prove this fact. The message should be obvious - Asking for complete scientific proof in this situation won't provide an accurate understanding of the situation. What we DO have is informed impression.

In my background as a former lieutenant commander in the Public Health Service I have the option to wait until all necessary proof is in before making a statement, or I can give my informed medical public health opinion based on 47 years of experience. I've made the choice that if I'm wrong, the worst that happens is people get healthier. If I'm right, this protocol can save many lives. There are other agencies and people who I believe are taking similar positions.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease at the National Institute of Health, says, "We are on the verge of a global pandemic reasonably soon. The coronavirus infections at this point are showing up in between 25-27 countries." Director of the CDC, Dr. Robert Redfield, has said, "This will be a major pandemic with repeated infections." AMAC (Association of Mature American Citizens) has issued a statement, "The coronavirus is worse than the international media claims."

One of the top world experts on biological weaponry, as well as a professor of international law at the University of Illinois, Dr. Francis Boyle, who also had a law passed in the US in 1989 against the use of bio-weapons, which was adopted into world law in 1989 (the Biological Weapon Anti-Terrorist Act of 1989), and from whom I'm getting much of my information in trying to understand this COVID-19 virus, has stated that this is a very serious situation and feels that this was the result of bio-weapon technology that escaped from the DSL-4 laboratory in Wuhan, China. He also points out that there are scientist around the world confirming that this is a weaponized virus.

Dr. Francis Boyle also points out that there are 4 French scientists who recently published an article in the journal Science Direct on antiviral research on February 10, 2020. These scientists did a genetic analysis of the COVID-19, and their analysis showed "may provide a gain of function to the COVID-19 for efficient spreading in human population as compared to other coronaviruses” This analysis included the observation of a spiked protein shell on the virus. He explains that "gain of function" directly implies that DNA genetic engineering done. In other words, their research showed the COVID-19 virus was clearly weaponized. This conclusion is also in alignment with the findings in India at Kusuma School of Biological Sciences showing that there was a genetic sequence taken from the HIV virus to and implanted into the COVID-19 to improve infectivity. Dr. Boyle also points out in a 2010 journal Archive of Virology from Australia that there has been active work in the use of SARS and HIV to create weaponized chimeric viruses.

The most serious research that he communicates is a study reported at the DSL-3 laboratory in North Carolina in 2015 that shows that MERS (another weaponized coronavirus) was developed with this technology of "gain of function". The article states, "A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronavirus has potential for human emergence” (Nat Med 6/21/15). He also documents that a leading bio-warfare scientist from Wuhan got the "gain of function" technology from the DSL-3 laboratory in North Carolina. In this paper they admit being paid by China to train the Chinese scientist from the Wuhan DSL-4 laboratory. It's specifically designed to infect human respiratory airways. It is thought provoking to realize that the National Institute of Health, according to this 2015 North Carolina paper, okayed this training of the Chinese scientist. In other words, this technology was not stolen by the Chinese, but, rather, sold to them. Apparently it also used an HIV cell wall attack virus DNA section that helps it penetrate cells. This 2015 training done by the North Carolina DSL-3 laboratory was also approved by the National Institute of Health, as cited in their 2015 paper. (Phonetically pronounced, the top Chinese researcher was Genlee Hi Shi.) The MERS research showed a 36% fatality. Generally, at this point, with the current virus, we have a gain in what they call “pathogenesis” from 2% to 15-18%. The point is, this top Chinese researcher was trained at the North Carolina DSL-3 laboratory to develop "gain of function" bio-weapon technology. In another paper, 2 Chinese professors at the South China University of Technology also concluded that the virus leaked out of the Wuhan laboratory.

A few months ago, there was a paper, published in the Lancet, that stated the incubation period for the COVID-19 was 24 days rather than 14. This means holding someone in quarantine for 14 days is insufficient prevention. The problem, as mentioned earlier, is that it takes a long time to document all that's happened. In summary, we can surmise that the bio-weapon technology that is the basis of COVID-19 was developed in the US and sold to the Chinese before it's accidental release from the Wuhan DSL-4 laboratory.

Why are humans making offensive bioweapons against humanity and against the Biological Weapon Anti-Terrorist Act of 1989? It may actually be a reasonable idea that all these DSL labs around the world (including the 12 in the US) be shut down for the protection of humanity. From a biblical point of view, one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse is the rider on the pale horse, who brings plague. '

He goes on to suggest foods and essential oils which can be used to avoid succumbing to it .
Include the following herbs and foods
in your diet to protect you from COVID-19:

The basic mechanism of infection is that the virus latches onto the cell’s surface. As many laboratories around the world have noted, COVID-19 is weaponized with an HIV delivery system. First noted in India, it is highly likely this is a human virus weaponized with an HIV delivery system and a SARS-like upper respiratory component. At this point, officials from communist China are saying it was accidentally leaked from a laboratory in Wuhan. Some have said that the virus enters through an ACE2 receptors on the cell wall membrane, and, supposedly, Asian people have 5 times more ACE2 receptors than other populations, but I still feel that this is not proven information.

The virus enters the cell via a vesicle called an endosome. Once inside, it releases its RNA into the cell cytoplasm and hijacks the cell machinery to produce more viral proteins and thus virus. It also releases an enzyme called 3CL (3-chymotripsin-like protease). This enzyme attacks the cells defense mechanism against the coronavirus inhibitors.

The herbal remedies that are suggested destroy the 3CL and thus protect the cell’s ability to protect itself against the coronavirus. The best for destroying 3CL is quercetin and epigallocatechin gallate which are found in green tea. These anti-3CL substances are also found in:
·      flax seed
·      citrus peel
·      tickberry leaves
·      orange peel
·      oregano
·      garlic
·      ginger
·      elderberry
·      turmeric

Essential Oils to protect you from COVID-19:

Shanti and I have decided the most important essential oils, which were key for prevention and healing during the bubonic plague are:
·      eucalyptus
·      clove
·      grapefruit
·      cinnamon
·      tea tree
·      lemon grass
·      frankincense

Licorice Root - take as tea or tincture once daily (for lung protection)
Vitamin D - 2,000 IU daily (for building the immune system)
Vitamin A - 25,000 IU daily (for protecting our upper respiratory mucus membranes and lining)
Vitamin C - as much as you can take before diarrhea

I would say avoid unnecessary mass transport but, if you do wash hands before and after and do NOT touch eyes, nose or mouth with contaminated hands. Eat loads of fresh fruit and veg especially berries and leafy greens  to boost mineral and antioxidant levels . Kids I would give them abidec drops/syrup everyday. Drop the junk food and sugar as it tanks your immune systems.