On 2/16/2020 at 12:42 PM, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

I have no idea what is wrong with these people but something needs to be done about what they say and how they preach Sikhi. They've already been banned from Gurdware and use the excuse that we follow false Babe and that they are the enlighted rational thinkers who are here to save Sikhi from us. 

Here's them trying to be "rational" about the aftelife.

Here's them completely neglecting the whole Gurmat Karam philosophy and past lives using the caste system, destiny and oppression as a scapegoat to promote their thinking:

Now they put this title up of whisky baba so people think that they are right and that these Babe are the people perverting  95% of the panth

My question what should we do? they have 200k subs compared to Basics with 143k. How do we go about stopping their koor prachar? 

I'm not even sure if at this point they accept that Guru Nanak Dev ji is divine and sent from Vaheguru himself.

I have never watched any of their videos. Apart from a short clip. In that clip was the leader of this group. 

He only said a few words and I did not really know much about them. But the guy sounded like a dodgy fella just from watching him for a couple of minutes.