Sign in to follow this  
Big_Tera

Muslim conversion tactics

Below is a story of a white woman who was recently radicalised by extremist Muslims and converted to Islam. It's an interesting eye opening article. As it shows a picture of how people are converted to Islam in the first place. Many people think that Muslims convert by force and other extremist methods. They do this however it's not the most common method.  

What many people don't know is that many are converted by befriending. Ie being friendly and showing kindness. This is a method whereby the Muslim will act all and nice and helpful. So that the person in question thinks Muslims are good people. Then they slowly introduce them to Islam .

People should watch out for this common method of conversion contact. I have seen this many times in work places, schools and colleges. It's one of the most used to gain trust. Show kindness and freindlyness in the hope that the non Muslim will think Muslims are good honest people. It's all done without any kind of perceived force and the victim such as in the case of this woman is completely oblivious to what is happening. 

That is why it's so dangerous for our impressionable youth to hang around with Muslims and befriend them. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8028763/Female-ISIS-supporter-36-admits-terror-bomb-plot-St-Pauls.html#article-8028763

According to the article she converted when she was around 23 years old. Unless she is retarded (which might be the case??), we are talking about a fully grown adult here. 

Plus she grew up in Hayes!! There are more apnay there than sullay I believe (or at least it used to be that way - ain't been there in years), so it isn't like she grew up in some shytehole like Bradford, where majority influence turned her a certain way. 

I'd bet it was a 'boyfriend' that turned her. 

In anycase, all the things some clued up Sikhs have been talking about for many decades regarding things like grooming (and police and social services complicity) and the stealthy spread of fundamentalism from Islamist quarters are all coming out now.

Check it out folks! Our own street guys intel on these things was infinitely more accurate than these gorment goray James Bond wannabe fudhus, who get massive funding for doing their 'job'. Just shows you how useless they are. 

Was reading about another grooming case in Leeds (in the same paper), and there the groomed girl's family was told "She must like it if she keeps going back". This appalling attitude by authorities is EXACTLY what Sikhs have been complaining about for decades. 

On 2/21/2020 at 7:53 PM, dallysingh101 said:

According to the article she converted when she was around 23 years old. Unless she is retarded (which might be the case??), we are talking about a fully grown adult here. 

Plus she grew up in Hayes!! There are more apnay there than sullay I believe (or at least it used to be that way - ain't been there in years), so it isn't like she grew up in some shytehole like Bradford, where majority influence turned her a certain way. 

I'd bet it was a 'boyfriend' that turned her. 

In anycase, all the things some clued up Sikhs have been talking about for many decades regarding things like grooming (and police and social services complicity) and the stealthy spread of fundamentalism from Islamist quarters are all coming out now.

Check it out folks! Our own street guys intel on these things was infinitely more accurate than these gorment goray James Bond wannabe fudhus, who get massive funding for doing their 'job'. Just shows you how useless they are. 

Was reading about another grooming case in Leeds (in the same paper), and there the groomed girl's family was told "She must like it if she keeps going back". This appalling attitude by authorities is EXACTLY what Sikhs have been complaining about for decades. 

That cant be ruled out as Muslims are known to prey on vulnerable people to try and convert. ie prisoners. Those people who have no direction in life. I have noticed a few white muslims in the local aera. mostly goria dressed head to toe in a hijab. 

One thing that is interesting is how many converts appear to misunderstand the religion of 'peace' and become terrorists. One would be hard pressed to find converts to other religions who after conversion become worst human beings than they were before they converted! 

check the thread i posted on about pro-islam sikh's they need to be aware of the agenda of the muslim extremists who target low IQ or impressionable/ vulnerable non-muslims for conversion in order to further their agenda.

On 2/26/2020 at 10:13 PM, genie said:

check the thread i posted on about pro-islam sikh's they need to be aware of the agenda of the muslim extremists who target low IQ or impressionable/ vulnerable non-muslims for conversion in order to further their agenda.

Yep. Muslims specifically target the vulnerable and weak. these converters types are full to the rafters in universities and work places. 

Many try and saw seeds of doubt in the minds of others to get them to question their faith.