Hindu Nationalism and cows

puzzled

crazy stuff,  cow poo and wee is a multi billion dollar industry!      i really can't get my head around how these people actually see cows as divine and drink/eat there wee/poo.  makes you wonder what will the future of Sikhs be in that country.

this vid says that cow poo has vitamin b-12 

17 hours ago, puzzled said:

this vid says that cow poo has vitamin b-12 

These are the same people who said eating cow dung would cure you of Coronavirus.

While i'm all for animal rights and preserving the life of animals, putting cow's ahead of humans is a bit too far, it goes to show how gullible people are, they want to worship cows and yet instead of feeding the starving population choose to waste god only know's how much milk  by pouring it over a stone idol.

4 hours ago, kcmidlands said:

These are the same people who said eating cow dung would cure you of Coronavirus.

While i'm all for animal rights and preserving the life of animals, putting cow's ahead of humans is a bit too far, it goes to show how gullible people are, they want to worship cows and yet instead of feeding the starving population choose to waste god only know's how much milk  by pouring it over a stone idol.

i really try to be as open minded as possible when reading out faiths scriptures and reading about their beliefs, but this cow mata thing i really cant get my head around it, i just dont get it.

hindu cow dung festival

getting trampled by cows festival

All i can say is thank God for Sikhi lol

But I'd say each to their own if literalist hindu's wonna indulge in that crazy stuff good luck to them same with literalist muslims do your thing guys but don't involve us lot to be involved in your mad rituals and group thinking haha

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Cow dung baths? What?!

Sometimes I wonder whether the ancient equivalent of the modern day troll decided to slip in some clearly hilarious practices into religious practice, knowing full well it would be taken seriously by some followers, and perpetuated for centuries thereafter. ?

it s like the bhajanists are now questioning some of the supposed kriyas yogi Harbhajan taught them since that book hit the shops , they were talking about one where he got them to put their fingers in their armpits and flap their arms like chickens,,, it is a way to confirm how blindly people are following you.