Delhi riots: Mosque set on fire

puzzled

well muslim bibian and bache whose father/husband have been murdered deserve some protection don't you think or does sikhi asool go out the window, what about the one that Guru Gobind SIngh ji taught us : the fallen on the battlefield become our brothers and deserve our help even if they are the enemy, when they pick up arms again we will resume battle . Our tradition is not to strike against those unarmed, fleeing the battlefield , elderly, women or children BUT if they do turn around and do something violent against us we can and should protect ourselves and our own.

4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

well muslim bibian and bache whose father/husband have been murdered deserve some protection don't you think or does sikhi asool go out the window, what about the one that Guru Gobind SIngh ji taught us : the fallen on the battlefield become our brothers and deserve our help even if they are the enemy, when they pick up arms again we will resume battle . Our tradition is not to strike against those unarmed, fleeing the battlefield , elderly, women or children BUT if they do turn around and do something violent against us we can and should protect ourselves and our own.

We aren't the Jedi of Earth no matter how much some of you fantasists want us to be. There's hundreds of millions of Muslims in India, billions in Asia. They can help their co-religionists. If the afflicted asked for shelter and other assistance I wouldn't refuse, but I wouldn't go galavanting around like a delusional hero.

There's won't be a throng of devte showering you with flower petals from heaven when you've done your little act of philanthropy and compassion. Wake up. Don't pass this useful id1ot mentality along to future generations. Look where it's got us so far.

54 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

We aren't the Jedi of Earth no matter how much some of you fantasists want us to be. There's hundreds of millions of Muslims in India, billions in Asia. They can help their co-religionists. If the afflicted asked for shelter and other assistance I wouldn't refuse, but I wouldn't go galavanting around like a delusional hero.

There's won't be a throng of devte showering you with flower petals from heaven when you've done your little act of philanthropy and compassion. Wake up. Don't pass this useful id1ot mentality along to future generations. Look where it's got us so far.

Yep Sikhs should never help Muslims. Why should we help the people who want to convert us. 

Yet we get those nambhi phambhi Sikhs who love brown nosing other faiths. To show how compassionate we are. While at the same time get a good rodgering for our attempts and pleasing all. 

It time Sikhs went back to are martial traditions. Ie its Sikhs first others next. 

It's time to get dirty and take off the gloves. 

Don't know why some people are so scared of Hindus and believe they are a threat to us.and have some kind of inferiority complex. 

The real threat is Muslims who want to convert all of India. 

46 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Haha exactly, we must have the right wing mentality of survival of the fittest. If we aren't the fittest like we haven't been for the last 150 years then we will get rolled over as we have been done since the fall of the sikh punjab empire and other surrounding sikh kingdoms.  If we aren't shrewd like the abrahamic's and continually to be left wing liberal idealists / cucks thinking some how those who hate us will start to accept and love us are sadly wrong and mistaken as history has proved time after time.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

one question : why was Bhai Taru Singh Punished ? Were there any less muslims ?

Well I do not think that someone who is running for their life in such extreme situations should be ignored , sorry to hear that all you guys would  because of some political issue ... look at the actions of the  people you are helping  are they being chased because they murdered or raped ...no because they are a teen girl or housewife whose had their male family members beaten/ burnt to death or even a small kid who running from baddies .... BJP aren't your buddies either , they were in there goading, joining in  raping  just like congress sponsored criminals  in 1984

You can see the leftist wingnut ideology that has taken root in our people from the bukwas that this guy says about the partition. See how he calls those who defeated the Muslim onslaught in East Punjab in 1947 as lootaray and yet those Muslims who were out for the blood of his family in West Punjab are just described as 'Muslims'. See how this sorry excuse of a Sikh almost makes a joke of one of his family members who out of fear became a Muslim ( from 31 mins onwards)  His characterisation of this weak willed individual rationalisation as 'so what... what's the difference between bowing here (Sikhi) and bowing there (Islam). That such fo.ols can belittle Sikhi for which lakhs gave their lives rather than be forcible converted to Islam over the centuries show how deep the malaise has started to run in our people. This foo.l is apparently a principle so you can see how the liberal wingnuts have used their positions to turn our youth into SJW id.iots. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EqgVAiZ-rY

15 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

Well I do not think that someone who is running for their life in such extreme situations should be ignored , sorry to hear that all you guys would  because of some political issue ... look at the actions of the  people you are helping  are they being chased because they murdered or raped ...no because they are a teen girl or housewife whose had their male family members beaten/ burnt to death or even a small kid who running from baddies .... BJP aren't your buddies either , they were in there goading, joining in  raping  just like congress sponsored criminals  in 1984

How is it helping or taking sides  when two belligerents are hell bent on destroying each other. 

It is none of our business. 

We should sit this one out.

6 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

No one saying is you can't help those in need if they come to you for help. What we are saying we should not go out of our way to help those who will turn around and slap you around your face once they aren't in danger any more. It's like when people try to help break up a fight between 2 morons and what usually happens is that the person in the middle the have a go hero usually ends up getting beaten up himself or stabbed and killed. The guru's gave us the example of helping the downtrodden.... 160 million strong indian muslim community with 50 muslim countries to their name, 1.6 billion population are not the weak and downtrodden. The Sikhs are the weak and downtrodden 30 million population and no country to their name. The dalits are downtrodden, non-muslim minorities afghanistan, bangladesh, pakistan are downtrodden, etc,etc. No Guru's never went out of their way to help a religious community that didnt ask Guru sahibs for help. Guru's waited until those in need came to them for help, otherwise they would have been taken for a joke and soft touch going around trying to help mans who didnt ask for help while their own sikhs were weak, oppressed, no Sikh land to their name and getting persecuted to death.

The liberal cuck lefty Sikhs have yet to learn the lesson the hard way maybe 1984 wasn't enough for these type of Sikhs as a wake up call to realise that we have no real friends or allies out there. We are out on our own and we need to unite and look out for our own first ALWAYS.

13 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

The best answer to your SJW bukwas is The Donald's reading of this poem. I doubt you will understand the meaning of the poem and that is why one day reality will bite you on the backside because the world will always punish the gullible and the naïve.