Delhi riots: Mosque set on fire

puzzled

7 minutes ago, genie said:

I have a feeling modi and RSS co want a way to get rid of muslims from india especially since hindus are being persecuted to extinction in afghanistan, pakistan, bangladesh, kashmir.

They want to either start a civil war or give muslims a taste of their own medicine so that if their people are harmed in other countries they will ensure muslims in india feel the pain too and thus giving pakistani, bengali extremist muslims notice to change their ways knowing their actions may impact on indian muslims.

Either way it doesn't look good for the world alot of major conflicts are breaking out in different parts of the globe especially libya and middle east and then we have this strange bio weapon corona virus thing going on.

I don't think they would want a civil war but since this CAA has come out there has been agitations (been happening for a few months).

If Hindutva boys did nothing then the Muslims would be more emboldened. 

By bringing out it into the open will mean the muslim agitators will have to think several times.

They see India as a Hindu nation  (which it is) and where they feel that they should give fellow Hindus sanctuary. 

How many times do you hear about how muslim's brotherhood,  how Islam comes first etc.

11 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I don't think they would want a civil war but since this CAA has come out there has been agitations (been happening for a few months).

If Hindutva boys did nothing then the Muslims would be more emboldened. 

By bringing out it into the open will mean the muslim agitators will have to think several times.

They see India as a Hindu nation  (which it is) and where they feel that they should give fellow Hindus sanctuary. 

How many times do you hear about how muslim's brotherhood,  how Islam comes first etc.

I dunno i get a feeling that we entered a new decade of unpredictability in the world and anything is possible nothing should come as a shock.

A bit like how 1900's stock market crash deep depression lead to ww1. We have alot of retail companies and financial businesses going bust, got this mad global virus thats no going away anytime soon. We almost had USA kick off with Iran earlier this year... now we got hindu/muslim thing in india and turkey vs syria/russia which could lead to alot of instability in the world.

4 minutes ago, genie said:

I dunno i get a feeling that we entered a new decade of unpredictability in the world and anything is possible nothing should come as a shock.

A bit like how 1900's stock market crash deep depression lead to ww1. We have alot of retail companies and financial businesses going bust, got this mad global virus thats no going away anytime soon. We almost had USA kick off with Iran earlier this year... now we got hindu/muslim thing in india and turkey vs syria/russia which could lead to alot of instability in the world.

There is no more unpredictability then there has been in the previous decades.

There will always be unpredictability. 

this is the mentality or lack of ... we are dealing with apology for the incessant swearing he does but it seems he does not  know how to speak, anyone who can read hindi can you translate the reply to the tweet about help of gurdwarey

http://www.punjabspectrum.com/?p=22739&fbclid=IwAR2WuHIy_Wa9PVpFGZCCwC_ya_Wic_5u-Zy2IAMOGaP4dxpvQpLO9pVjfVI

7 hours ago, genie said:

Stand for righteousness yes. Only thing we can do is neutrally speak out against injustices against innocents when we see them not be partisan in our approach.

In practical sense different times different era's different approach is needed. Sikhs need to learn to adapt or get vanished for their petty virtue signalling. End of the day try wielding a kirpan against an evil doer and you'll be arrested and in jail faster than you can put it away. The Sikhs of era we are inspired by were sovereign sikhs in their own area of control and laws and rules. If we try to be wonna be modern day sant saphi's mowing down every rioter or criminal we come across we'll just get rolled over by the state and its own huge numbers of modern weaponised fully armed personnel.

The so called khalsa warriors of today are not able to match even a tiny percentage of the calibre of purataan Sikhs of era's past nor modern day warriors of 1980s/90s. We learn't the hard way how real world politics works and which communities had our back, which we found out were none.

The Sikhs of previous decades let alone centuries had a better grasp of the world than the deluded leftist bhekhis we have today. The present situation in India is akin to the struggle that the Sikhs witnessed in the 1760s with a powerful Maratha forces and Abdali during the battle of Panipat. The Khalsa kept out of the struggle because they realised that it was in their best interests to let both of these powers battle it out and then take on the one which remained in order to establish Khalsa Raj. 

If we had these leftist cucks around at that time they would have launched the Khalsa into the battle either on the side of the our Muslim 'brothers' or our Hindu 'bhais' 

Since the 2000s while the Hindu community which was desperate and without any cohesion and riven with caste discrimination has become more and more united while we apart from a few traitors had much more unity  and a common purpose are hopelessly divided. 

6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

fascism and nazi fanboys AKA RSS go together , they don't care about faith issues or reality they are just warped bitter losers looking to destroy others to make themselves feel better

The Islamists that you support also had their links to the Nazis same as the RSS. It's interesting that you give a free pass to a fascists ideology under the mask of a religion and yet are vehemently opposed to Nazism and the RSS. 

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I think the moment you step back in fear in a moment you've lost something beautiful. Your place is at the front brother. Dharam Raj is where you walk when you walk there. And one day Dharam Raj is yours...earned that way. 

Man are you deluded. With such a 'beautiful' view of life that you have I suppose you don't own your own house as that would mean you are denying another person of shelter. Why do you even eat? Surely the food you eat would be better utilised in feeding a hungry person? With such a 'beautiful' view of life and such a tremendous concept of self sacrifice I can only assume that once you found out that ISIS were killing the Yazidi men and enslaving the Yazidi women you were the first one to catch a flight to Syria and take on ISIS with your Sri Sahib. Come on man, don't tell me you stepped back in fear at the time that was the most opportune for you to LIVE out your 'beautiful' worldview?  What a great practical example you could have given to the world. Oh wait.. if you had followed your well meaning and totally naïve view of life you wouldn't be here sprouting your bukwas! 

2 hours ago, proactive said:

Man are you deluded. With such a 'beautiful' view of life that you have I suppose you don't own your own house as that would mean you are denying another person of shelter. Why do you even eat? Surely the food you eat would be better utilised in feeding a hungry person? With such a 'beautiful' view of life and such a tremendous concept of self sacrifice I can only assume that once you found out that ISIS were killing the Yazidi men and enslaving the Yazidi women you were the first one to catch a flight to Syria and take on ISIS with your Sri Sahib. Come on man, don't tell me you stepped back in fear at the time that was the most opportune for you to LIVE out your 'beautiful' worldview?  What a great practical example you could have given to the world. Oh wait.. if you had followed your well meaning and totally naïve view of life you wouldn't be here sprouting your bukwas! 

Bro talk about easily offended. Sit down. You can at least have the right attitude, regardless of wherever you are, and say kudos to the people who are there helping, and God bless to the inncocents. You don't know how I live where I live and nobody told you get on a plane and do anything. 

Don't be triggered if what I said hit you in the conscience that's your karam. 

2 hours ago, proactive said:

Man are you deluded. 

Lol and you wanna talk deluded?  You not only got triggered, you then constructed a narrative about my life... that you know nothing about... then applied your confirmation bias to it...and used that as your reasoning to support your apparent points that a) I'm deluded and b) I've failed the Yazidi people ...all because I shared opinions about world events...bravo..

4 hours ago, proactive said:

The Islamists that you support also had their links to the Nazis same as the RSS. It's interesting that you give a free pass to a fascists ideology under the mask of a religion and yet are vehemently opposed to Nazism and the RSS. 

So did some sikhs who were convinced that the end goal justified any means by hindus in INC, my point is both are fascist in their own ways  so don't think that you are getting any pass from either. You like labelling people don't you but truth is you cannot sidestep the duty assigned to sikhs by the Guru  because it is inconvenient. All it takes for evil to thrive is for the good people to do nothing .

people who have no one , still have sharan in Guru's house if they come , and if someone comes to a sikh for help we are duty bound to do our best. These women and children have gone through the same things as our widows and children did in 1984 , house invasions then murder and rape torture .If people didn't help ours back then does that mean we do the wrong thing now like them or do what our Guru ji said?