Delhi riots: Mosque set on fire

puzzled

47 minutes ago, Arsh1469 said:

A reason why I had left this forum is because of all the dumb theories and all the anti Hindu and Muslim posts.

I was thinking something tangentially related to this. Take Advaita, or Bhagti, and the way their teachings are used as a sort of close to Sikhi basis for undermining Gurmat or claiming Sikhi. And so as, various, often times weird accounts, have posted xyz assertations either disguised as Sikhi or to discount or undermine or sew doubt about Ithias or Gursikhi. And so responses have been made to those assertations of various kinds. 

I myself have for instance warned against the threat Advaita narratives by certain posters have posed to the Paanth, but if you ask me how I feel about Advaita? I love Advaita, it's fantastic, there is a ton of Truth in it. Other things that I've encountered that helped me immensely and arguably helped me reach Maharaja and prostrate myself, were super close to Advaita. 

But in that way, as anti Sikhi narratives, and news, and politics and social media are responded to it make it seem like an anti whoever environment, and maybe sometimes it is, but there is also trans generational trauma, and a whole lot of negativity and attacks on Paanth that are being responded to. 

But I think if you ask individuals here, how do you feel about the average, insert group here, they'd say no problems. They do their thing, they don't bother me etc. I like their food or their music or I like this about their Dharam or I like they did this. 

However, there are elements within these groups, and governments who simply are animous to the Paanth, Askih, and they will not be given any freebies. 

To all those truly following their Dharam. Respect. 

To all the Good Muslims. Respect. I know some for sure. 

Especially to the Advaita and Bhagti adherents. Respect. 

To all the good Jews and Christians. Respect. 

To all Native peoples. Respect. You will get your land back. Maharaja will see to it. 

Become Asikh however, then Asikh Sangaro if it must be so.