Delhi riots: Mosque set on fire

puzzled

We as Sikhs should stop getting politically involved like going to protests against Modi or BJP in support of muslims. 

But we should help individual muslims. In 1984, some muslims hid their sikh neighbors and saved them from mobs. 

We need to distinguish between the collective and individual muslims. Dont do anything to help the collective muslim cause. But try to do alot for the individual muslims you know. Basically as one would help another human being and dont take their religion or race into account. 

3 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

We as Sikhs should stop getting politically involved like going to protests against Modi or BJP in support of muslims. 

But we should help individual muslims. In 1984, some muslims hid their sikh neighbors and saved them from mobs. 

yh i agree, no point in protesting or getting too involved.   

protesting in front of tyrants is useless

thats y i dont like seeing sikhs wasting time and protesting for 1984 justice b4 indian government,  whats the point in protesting and asking for justice from the very people who killed sikhs.     

did the sikhs of the old days carry banners and go delhi and start protesting outside the red fort asking mughals for justice? no  

forget the government,   help the people.

delhi has plenty of wealthy sikhs who are businessmen 

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

Hindus were attacked too    this lady lost her son   really sad

RSS are not hindus despite their claims , hindu faith is being used as useful idiots , to make billions from Patanjali products internationally, rip off banks , sell of public assets and pocket the goods , run multimillion dollars scams abroad against other governments and hide the perps, enrich the already rich billionaires such as Ambani (all the networths of the hindu  billionaires increased by 18% within a few months of BJP winning general elections). I had read about a couple who both beaten until someone realised they were hindu . It's disgusting

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

yh i agree, no point in protesting or getting too involved.   

protesting in front of tyrants is useless

thats y i dont like seeing sikhs wasting time and protesting for 1984 justice b4 indian government,  whats the point in protesting and asking for justice from the very people who killed sikhs.     

did the sikhs of the old days carry banners and go delhi and start protesting outside the red fort asking mughals for justice? no  

forget the government,   help the people.

delhi has plenty of wealthy sikhs who are businessmen 

sikhs of old used to go get their own justice ...how would that work so long after the events , best scenario is to provide homes , schools, training to widows and survivors of delhi84 and shaheedi parivaars , sponsor the educations so those kids are given tools to fight for themselves .