Guest daas guest singh

Guest daas guest singh

Ok ,so long story short here is a bit o background+story+and other s h * t abt the riots in dilli

so, as some of u may know or might not know I'm a Delhi Sikh (and no, all of us r not crazy)

So the Clash is btween the Pro CAA group (which is mostly just hindu fanatics and some RSS,BJP,bajrang dal ,other radical hindu outfit people)(note closely SOME   BJP Peeps not all most r condemming attcks)(i mean thts the irony) and the Anti-CAA group. The pro CAA started the agitation first (and yea it does hv some elements of 1984 riots but this time its not on us ,sikhs)(also note:SOME ).And the riots r only in the Northeast part of Delhi(thankfully not anywhere near me)(but,they could spread judging by the rate they r going) .And yea, Muslim shrine was burnt and vandalized but it was a Mazar not a Mosque (by the Pro-CAA peeps,duuuhh!!!!!) .So thats that.I just wanna say "BE READY WITH UR KIRPAANS SINGHON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ". As for my opinions I dont support The CAA.(but im not part of the Dange [riots]).Also yea journalists were manhandled and any proof /footage them rioters got hands on were destroyed.Many ppl including a cop were also killed.Any way Chardikala Singhon,Akaal Purakh ji sahai hovan ate sabh di rakhi karan.Sarbat Da Bhalla.

GURBAR AKAAAL

Fatheeeehh.

Take care peeps and ready those shastars

WAHEGURU,save this  violence ridden world

Guest daas guest singh

An update Khalsa ji,

Yesterday there was this major rumor going round,that riots have started in like the inside of delhi (as in like subhash nagar , tilak nagar , raghubir nagar and many more places)some of  which are  eerily close to the area i live in.Everyone was spooked that  things were going crazy.I also had and exam the next day(i.e. today) so things were looking dicey.My massi phoned my mum saying her neighborhood peeps had started planning for safety and other stuff.My dad also saw commotion in the market-traffic rushing  from near the turn at the area where their is the Gurdwara and Mandir and all that and everyone was panicky.I also decided to take some defence/concealed weapon with myself tommorow,but, weapon was out of question since i had to return by metro (come to think of it, i could have taken a kirpaan ,they would even hv allowed it in metro) but anyway i settled for the good ol' Hazooria and Kara trick and carried a Hazooria along i already always wear a Kara (3 of them actually ,but, thats besides the point).Then i tied a dumala shastar  kirpan kindof a thing ( i mean it is functional and can even kill a person if the right force is applied and it is used at the right points) its not exactly a dumala shastar but it is something like one and i use it as one and, i also tied a Nerf gun i had and loaded it with one dart and one dart on the side to my bedstead (i mean i do have a ton of shastars in my room but i hv a bunk bed so, i may not hv had time to climb down at night and stuff so i tied them near me ) and that particular model of Nerf guns,The Jolt is not just a toy and even the darts can hurt u bad cos it fires with sooooooo much pressure. But, anyway this thing turned out to be a baseless rumour,born out of the incident of the police raiding a betting racket.Some people assumed that their were riots going on and the rumour was spread. Although a few shots were fired it was by the criminals caught and busted during the raid.But i carried the Hazooria anyway.Although shukar Waheguru da that i didnt hv to use the Hazooria-Kara trick in anyway.Stay vigilant ,Stay safe.

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuhhhh

P.S. - dont spread baseless rumours else Delhi Police gonna bust u ???⚔️.

no, seriously tho dont cos it just causes chaos and the Delhi police is gonna arrest the people that spread rumours and hoxes and fake information.

GURBAR AKAAAL

Guest daas guest singh

So hey everyone and heres some news

The riots have all died down and the delhi goernment has anounced that double the compensation perviously announced would be given  to the riot hit famalies.

Many sikhs groups like Gurdwaras and Khalsa Aid had , have and will be helping the ppl in the riot hit areas with impartiality.So that is a great start towards filling these wounds

People have taken out peace marches which had people from all religions

So,in short Dilli is healing

GURBAR AKAAL