Deleted

1Anonymous1

12 minutes ago, 1Anonymous1 said:

I have sant ji pic on my phone as a screen saver, my mums saw it and told me over and over again to remove it. She’s a radhasoami so I said I don’t have anything against your “baba” so why are you saying this.
Then as usual we started arguing over it but I don’t want to remove the pic as it helps me to remember to keep my rehat and have a high moral life. Then a massive argument happened. I told her that her path is against Gurmat and that they preach on dehdhari guru not shabad guru. She didn’t admit it which was so ironic. She said that I was going to be a terrorist.
I told her to name one thing sant ji did wrong and she never said anything. I then told her sant ji famous speech about how he said that If I am a terrorist for saving a girls honour then I am a terrorist, her response was that Yh you’re going to do that as well (she was being sarcastic, clearly taking the piss). She kept repeating that I was going to be a terrorist. 
she was then saying that the panch shabad which is mentioned in Gurbani is the same that they hear and there is no difference in her guru and guru Gobind Singh which really pissed me off. I told her that you guys just twist Gurbani pangti to your own agenda. Then she just shouted to never speak to her again. I said ok 

these cult followers don't realise that there is a definite hindu propaganda going on , like you need a dehdhari guru to explain Guru Granth Sahib ji else it is not possible to understand it for yourselves , make a donation, pay for your langar etc etc

Guest Father of 2

She’s your mum and gave birth to you.

As a Gurmukh you love and respect your parents. This is apart of Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s 52 hakums.

just change your screen saver to a photo of you and her.

and then Change it later when things have calmed down.

54 minutes ago, 1Anonymous1 said:

She just called my dad and said that there’s something going on with me and I’m being brainwashed. All this over a picture of a sant. He’s going to come back at 10 now and have a proper go at me. I got angry and told her that I’m not even meant to eat food from u guys (told at my sanchar) then I explained that it’s called sarbloh Bibek and then she was like go live with your daddi and eat her food as she’s amritdhari. I’m not even at the stage for keeping it but just to piss her off I said Yh I’m going to keep it lol. 

hey at least you will have peace at Daddi's , and have someone who is likeminded, Waheguru ji is sending you to sangat.

Well it’s all over now lol. We apologised to each other. She told me that she hasn’t got anything against sant ji as he did right to fight back the government. It’s because when my mum was small she has seen what was happening in Punjab with her own eyes as is still a bit traumatised by it. I found out today that one of my close relatives who was about my age was picked up by police and never seen again, she’s seen Sikh getting tortured with her own eyes which is why she felt like this. She was just scared of what happened to jaggi with also happen to me as well. 
She told me I can keep the pic on lol. 
Tbh I’m happy this happened today as now her misconceptions have been cleared. It’s a shame she was taught that sant ji was the problem by the Sikhs in her village, as we know not every Sikh was with sant ji. 

1 hour ago, 1Anonymous1 said:

Well it’s all over now lol. We apologised to each other. She told me that she hasn’t got anything against sant ji as he did right to fight back the government. It’s because when my mum was small she has seen what was happening in Punjab with her own eyes as is still a bit traumatised by it. I found out today that one of my close relatives who was about my age was picked up by police and never seen again, she’s seen Sikh getting tortured with her own eyes which is why she felt like this. She was just scared of what happened to jaggi with also happen to me as well. 
She told me I can keep the pic on lol. 
Tbh I’m happy this happened today as now her misconceptions have been cleared. It’s a shame she was taught that sant ji was the problem by the Sikhs in her village, as we know not every Sikh was with sant ji. 

maybe explain to her that Indira was Gangu Brahmin da descendent so had lifelong hate for gur sikhs and sikhi just like her dad . She was determined to kill us and attack Harmandir Sahib from before 1981 more than three years before Sant ji went to the Akal Takht.