Men broke into a Sikh woman’s house and brutally cut off her body parts to death in Islamic Country of Afghanistan.

Guest guest343

Today the news came out of Kerala that a young lad committed suicide after he was refused entry to the examination hall of his college and was mocked by saying go back to punjab :

https://www.facebook.com/All.Sikh.Kudiyan/photos/a.466450426785926/2688562321241381/?type=3&theater

This is steadily a recurring thing at every Indian college when a sikh goes to give his/her year end tests , either take off kirpan/kara/dastar or all before you can come in if they give a choice else just plain barring from premises. They are eating our families' money then destroying their kids future .

Guest PakForce1
8 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Let's send langar to the perpetrators. Perhaps if the daal and sabzi are tasty enough they'll think twice about doing this to somebody else.

You are upsetting the feelings of many pro-Pakistani sycophants on the site by pointing out the above!

The condition of sikhs is Afghanistan is horrific     i know this afghani sikh guy who came here a few yrs back and he told me how Sikhs are treated there. He said muslims spit at you on the streets. He said he himself has been spat at several times. They call you kafir and pull your dastar and throw stones at you.  The little singhs get bullied by the muslims kids and their joorahs pulled. 

Its not safe for sikh women to go out so they stay at home all the time.   They have a big gurdwara in Kabul I think he said    and thats where most sikhs live now   they live within the gurdwara complex and spend most their lives in there. They used to have their own houses but for safety they have left their houses and most live within the gurdwara complex. 

Sikhs cant cremate their dead  he said sometimes when you carry the dead the muslims start throwing stones at you and the at the body. 

I asked him why they are stil living there and he said simply because of the gurdwara.  He said it's a over 500 yr old gurdwara and guru nanak dev ji visited the the place.       I really dont think it's worth it .... 

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
20 hours ago, puzzled said:

The condition of sikhs is Afghanistan is horrific     i know this afghani sikh guy who came here a few yrs back and he told me how Sikhs are treated there. He said muslims spit at you on the streets. He said he himself has been spat at several times. They call you kafir and pull your dastar and throw stones at you.  The little singhs get bullied by the muslims kids and their joorahs pulled. 

Its not safe for sikh women to go out so they stay at home all the time.   They have a big gurdwara in Kabul I think he said    and thats where most sikhs live now   they live within the gurdwara complex and spend most their lives in there. They used to have their own houses but for safety they have left their houses and most live within the gurdwara complex. 

Sikhs cant cremate their dead  he said sometimes when you carry the dead the muslims start throwing stones at you and the at the body. 

I asked him why they are stil living there and he said simply because of the gurdwara.  He said it's a over 500 yr old gurdwara and guru nanak dev ji visited the the place.       I really dont think it's worth it .... 

Well...sadly....most of what you said is wrong on so many levels, for example the city of Jalalabad is, always has been, and still is, the major city of the Sikhs in Afghanistan and and the terrible situation for Sikhs in Afghanistan only turned terrible once the 'Muslim' rulers (Taliban) fell from power and the lawless criminals (who just happen to be muslim in a country that is 99.9% muslim) took power.....but the real issue is how JkvLondon saw this thread about a beautiful Sikh mother of ours who was murdered and then hacked to pieces and thought to herself "oooh....this looks like a good place to talk about a Sikh boy that wasn't allowed into the exam room because of his Kirpan".   In what kind of twisted world is being denied entry into an examination hall even remotely on the same level as being hacked to pieces ?

On 3/5/2020 at 2:34 PM, jkvlondon said:

Today the news came out of Kerala that a young lad committed suicide after he was refused entry to the examination hall of his college and was mocked by saying go back to punjab :

https://www.facebook.com/All.Sikh.Kudiyan/photos/a.466450426785926/2688562321241381/?type=3&theater

This is steadily a recurring thing at every Indian college when a sikh goes to give his/her year end tests , either take off kirpan/kara/dastar or all before you can come in if they give a choice else just plain barring from premises. They are eating our families' money then destroying their kids future .

Fake news. He was refused entry because he was short of lectures.