racist attack on bullied afghan sikh school boy in yorkshire uk

genie

5 hours ago, puzzled said:

But why are some ethnicities more influenced by this than others ? Why have some punjabis fallen for this? 

I haven't seen many liberal westernized Somalis or bangladeshis. How comes these kind of ethnicities haven't fallen for it. 

From my experience hindus are more liberal and westernized than punjabis are 

because they have been fully indoctrinated inhouse with kafir hate and equating friendship with kafirs to betrayal of clan/country/culture

hindus love sucking up to gorey and mimicking them because they have no real identity as hinduism is nebulous unless they are a definite worship niche shaivites, vaisnavs...etc

4 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Controversial and minus any hard science on my part, but a genetic predisposition to ingratiate themselves with the ruling class, which gets more pronounced the higher a person ascends the social ladder?  The added twist in our instance is when there's some negative feedback from other Sikhs who don't exhibit these traits and they highlight this weasley behaviour, there's a tendency to resort to religiously based fallacies and distortions in order to justify said behaviour. So, one could argue that the greater somebody steeps themselves in worldly knowledge and principles, the more susceptible they are to rejecting the realities of life experience that contradict their programming even in the face of overwhelming evidence. I dunno, bro, I'm no sociologist, I'm a joiner and occasional tiler. ?

i think it is a genetic taint/throwback to the Hindu outlook on rulers even if despots : suck up hard and ensure you secure your position even if you sell out your children , your clan, your country.

16 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

i think it is a genetic taint/throwback to the Hindu outlook on rulers even if despots : suck up hard and ensure you secure your position even if you sell out your children , your clan, your country.

In your opinion, how would you explain the difference in approach and attitude to the type of person mentioned in my post above compared to, say, a figure such as Baba Deep Singh or Banda Singh Bahadur or even someone like Mai Bhago? Is it something more than nurture, something spiritual?

from my experince  the biggest @ss lickers  are:

starting with most @ss licking to least 

Most @ss licking: Hindu, Sikh, Polish/Europeans,  Pakistanis/Bengalis, Jamaican, West Africans,  Somalis, travelers/gypsies 

just my experience with different people in real life and what i see in the media.     what do you think of my order  haha   

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

hinduism has struggled here because they cant form the various sects and castes   the social settings  

19 minutes ago, puzzled said:

from my experince  the biggest @ss lickers  are:

starting with most @ss licking to least 

Most @ss licking: Hindu, Sikh, Polish/Europeans,  Pakistanis/Bengalis, Jamaican, West Africans,  Somalis, travelers/gypsies 

just my experience with different people in real life and what i see in the media.     what do you think of my order  haha   

You're having a laugh with the Poles and the Jamaicans so high in the list. In my experience they're the least likely to indulge in chamchagiri. ? Old school Jamaicans (the ones who came over in the early 50s) remind me so much of some of our grounded and wise sianeh. I grew up with a few of their grand-kids, and they really were some of the best people I ever knew. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

In your opinion, how would you explain the difference in approach and attitude to the type of person mentioned in my post above compared to, say, a figure such as Baba Deep Singh or Banda Singh Bahadur or even someone like Mai Bhago? Is it something more than nurture, something spiritual?

Banda Bahadur Singh ji is known most for burning all the moneylenders hisaab kitaab (copied in Mother India I noticed) and trying to improve the lot of the average Jatinder , ALL of our bazurg- purataan  khalsa did things for nishkam sewa unlike those you highlighted , even ghadari babey did ummar kaid for same motivation that their children and grandchildren would know freedom and full rights to exercise sikhi . Jassa Singh Aluwalia was brought up by his widowed mother and she drove that nishkam spirit home . Truth has no allegiance or flavours it just is , Khalsa's lifeblood is in living in the truth so it is no wonder they could do such superhuman feats of discipline and courage . If you know that you serve your true master Akal Purakh , then you know no one can even touch that authority's shadow  so threats , cajoling , enticements mean nothing . It is the continual cultural upbringing to find the connection to naam (reality of existence) which gives fully practicing Sikhs a unique place in this world . and that connection which totally transforms themselves .

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

You're having a laugh with the Poles and the Jamaicans so high in the list. In my experience they're the least likely to indulge in chamchagiri. ? Old school Jamaicans (the ones who came over in the early 50s) remind me so much of some of our grounded and wise sianeh. I grew up with a few of their grand-kids, and they really were some of the best people I ever knew. 

lol they aint that high on my list, they are not @ss lickers but imo africans tend to be more rebellious, iv seen african women including Somalian tear the roofs down while arguing in public lol           gypsies/travelers Romanians are the least!          when i used to work in retail whenever a African woman used to have a complaint a lot of the times the managers and supervisors used to tell someone to call security lmao 

with the poles and pakistanis i couldn't decide which way round to put them ...     maybe the other way round.   

51 minutes ago, puzzled said:

lol they aint that high on my list, they are not @ss lickers but imo africans tend to be more rebellious, iv seen african women including Somalian tear the roofs down while arguing in public lol           gypsies/travelers Romanians are the least!          when i used to work in retail whenever a African woman used to have a complaint a lot of the times the managers and supervisors used to tell someone to call security lmao 

with the poles and pakistanis i couldn't decide which way round to put them ...     maybe the other way round.   

I guess it also depends on the area where these people are found. I've noticed where there's a less visible immigrant population, i.e. a majority of whites, these same ethnic groups tend to behave themselves that little bit more compared to when it's "their" enclave or area (where they're more likely to chimp out), which suggests there's an understanding of when to keep their head down and when to spread their wings, lol. It is fascinating observing people.

the list :

Gujaratis

Hindu Brahmins /vaish

Bengalis -hindus OMG , muslims less so as not had brainwashing yet of raj

Hindu rajputs (talk a big game but know history proves other things)

Muslim brahmins

Pakistani liberals

Sikh royal families

South Indians and Sri lankans

African sikhs (desi heritage not african heritage)

sikh liberals/western  educated academics

South  african whites/ ex Rhodesia whites

West africans

all the european nationals

all the ozzies

all the new zealanders

the British Canadians

too bored to carry on ...but real thinkers in our panth come very far down the list , as their attitude is neutral as its not their masters voice ...