racist attack on bullied afghan sikh school boy in yorkshire uk

genie

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I guess it also depends on the area where these people are found. I've noticed where there's a less visible immigrant population, i.e. a majority of whites, these same ethnic groups tend to behave themselves that little bit more compared to when it's "their" enclave or area (where they're more likely to chimp out), which suggests there's an understanding of when to keep their head down and when to spread their wings, lol. It is fascinating observing people.

Thats true. Punjabis in multicultural places like west London areas are different to punjabis in white areas. I have family in Preston/Blackpool and they are so quite and different compared to the punjabis around here. 

7 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Thats true. Punjabis in multicultural places like west London areas are different to punjabis in white areas. I have family in Preston/Blackpool and they are so quite and different compared to the punjabis around here. 

its Interesting that you mention these particular areas

I actually know the areas very well and have relatives there also. I have found the Sikhs up north ie Lancashire, yorkshire to be more gorafied. The type of Sikhs who will wear a turban made out of a union jack. Many you eould not be able to distinguish between the goreh. Many will act like a typical chavvy northern white person. 

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Muslim brahmins

From my experience the Pakistanis from karachi are the most liberal and westernized, followed by the urban punjabis, and then the punjabi pendus and then the mirpuri ones who are the least.  

I used to work with this woman from karachi and she used drink wine and have wine in her pasta. She used to tell me that the best parties shes been to are in karachi. 

With hindus the gujjis are more gorafyed than the punjabi hindus.  I haven't been around many south indians or bengalis.

Punjabi hindus in the uk are nice people though 

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

From my experience the Pakistanis from karachi are the most liberal and westernized, followed by the urban punjabis, and then the punjabi pendus and then the mirpuri ones who are the least.  

I used to work with this woman from karachi and she used drink wine and have wine is her pasta. She used to tell me that the best parties shes been to are in karachi. 

With hindus the gujjis are more gorafyed than the punjabi hindus.  I haven't been around many south indians or bengalis.

Punjabi hindus in the uk are nice people though 

Guru Nanak Dev ji had many words about the brahmin converts too , how they do the muslim thing for show outside but stick to their prejudices and duplicitous behaviours indoors being zero loyal to either group

1 minute ago, Big_Tera said:

its Interesting that you mention these particular areas

I actually know the areas very well and have relatives there also. I have found the Sikhs up north ie Lancashire, yorkshire to be more gorafied. The type of Sikhs who will wear a turban made out of a union jack. Many you eould not be able to distinguish between the goreh. Many will act like a typical chavvy northern white person. 

Yh their really different up there aren't they! Very gorafyed.   I literally felt like i just landed from a pind when walked into their house.  Their house looked very british.  They must of felt the same too looking at us thinking we we just came straight from punjab haha!  

On 3/7/2020 at 12:05 AM, puzzled said:

Yh their really different up there aren't they! Very gorafyed.   I literally felt like i just landed from a pind when walked into their house.  Their house looked very british.  They must of felt the same too looking at us thinking we we just came straight from punjab haha!  

That is probably due to them being an isolated brown/asian community up north. It's not like living in Southall or Ilford were it's heavily populated with Desi's. Ie Asian restaurants, social events Asian shopping areas. It's like living in the real England. Preston and Blackpool are small towns with low desi population. It's a different matter in big cities up north. Ie Manchester and Midlands where there's big population of us Desi's. 

Ie its all about having 10 pints down the local boozer. Wearing a Liverpool FC shirt and going by the name of Bob or Steve. Many are just white wannabes there. 

On 3/5/2020 at 10:14 PM, puzzled said:

Just a few weeks ago I saw punjabi kids around 14/15 yrs old nearly 10pm in the high street running around screaming like lunatics. One boy who was a singh with dhumalla and 4 punjabi girls in short skirts.   Why their parents let kids out at that time? Why their parents let their daughter wear short clothes?    Are the parents dead? 

Other south asian counterparts have managed to keep their culture and religion intact and dont give a sh1t about what anyone thinks of them

What else do you think contributes to it...  ? 

Nothing wrong with boys being out, they might learn a  thing or two. It's closeting the boys that turns them into puppoos. As for the girls  - I hope the boys are smart enough to know that they (by your description) look like  typical fodder for some minicab driver grooming/rapist/pedo tonda. 

With some apneean you often can't win. A mixture of dumbness and an ability to rigorously  assert yourself and rebel when you feel treated unfairly (waaah!! it's not fair on girls!! waaah!) - is hard to balance out for many parents.

I have to say, little punch ups like this happened all the time when I was growing up. I don't know if it is a good idea to blow such incidents up like is possible in social media, these days. Back then you didn't have people walking around with video cameras everywhere. More of this used to go on than now I reckon. 

????? 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Nothing wrong with boys being out, they might learn a  thing or two. It's closeting the boys that turns them into puppoos. As for the girls  - I hope the boys are smart enough to know that they (by your description) look like  typical fodder for some minicab driver grooming/rapist/pedo tonda. 

With some apneean you often can't win. A mixture of dumbness and an ability to rigorously  assert yourself and rebel when you feel treated unfairly (waaah!! it's not fair on girls!! waaah!) - is hard to balance out for many parents.

i get what you mean   but this isnt a safe area,   druggys are every year,  not safe for a skinny little 15 yr old to be out at that time,   there are a lot of weirdos out and about after 6pm.     i volunteer at night feeding homeless people   and you see some crazy people out there! 

last week when i was walking through the hisghstreet towards the homeless feed, some gora walked out of kfc and was walking right behind me and he started making weird noises  lol!  not sure if he was tryna intimidate or was drugged.      but a lot of weirdos out there

its fine for these kids/boys to go out late but not on their own imo ....

just a few weeks ago my mum saw a man chasing another man down the highstreet with a axe and this was broad daylight so you can imagine what goes on at night. 

as for the half naked girls, was looking at crime statistics in the area and the highest was sexual assault.   but what can you say?  like you said they starting moaning that its not fair.