Big_Tera

Coronavirus: The real picture

I find as much as the intended existence and outcome of a New World Order is kind of unfurling itself into reality, the steps that need to be taken to get there will be somewhat of a surprise. I doubt any layman has figured out the exact steps or the script of how it will come about. 

What's certain is that we'll sleepwalk into it, and by the time we realise what's happened, it'll be too late to do anything about it. Like the old boiled frog example.

In my excitable youth I imagined it would be a dystopian scenario of darkness and visible oppression, but I now realise that the best way to oppress people is to make them believe they aren't oppressed. I think as long as the material trivialities remain readily available on which modern society has been weaned, there won't be any sort of resistance. Everyday will be a grinding, slow, stupor where the vast majority will simply live to work, eat, and consume products. Nothing more. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I think as long as the material trivialities remain readily available on which modern society has been weaned, there won't be any sort of resistance. Everyday will be a grinding, slow, stupor where the vast majority will simply live to work, eat, and consume products. Nothing more. 

Is this not already the state of society at least in most countries ?

• Like 1

not just a case of cytokine storm but Bradykine buildup that make Covid 19 so respiratorily based

interesting that I had been buying pineapple on an instinctual level before finding out this stuff for the past few months

• Like 1

Media desperate for people to have it:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55227325

Covid-19 vaccine: First person receives Pfizer jab in UK

Published
2 hours ago
Related Topics

media captionMargaret Keenan was given the vaccine by May Parsons, a matron at University Hospital in Coventry

A UK grandmother has become the first person in the world to be given the Pfizer Covid-19 jab as part of a mass vaccination programme.

Margaret Keenan, who turns 91 next week, said the injection she received at 06:31 GMT was the "best early birthday present “

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

_115965649_mirror.jpg

Thanks for posting - was trying but unable in my above post

It's a very strange story and the media are really pushing the vaccine onto to us

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Thanks for posting - was trying but unable in my above post

It's a very strange story and the media are really pushing the vaccine onto to us

Doesn't feel right, does it? I feel very uneasy with it all.

• Like 1

Belarusian President Claims IMF & World Bank Offered him a Bribe to Impose COVID Restrictions

Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko said last month via Belarusian Telegraph Agency, BelTA., that World Bank and IMF offered him a bribe of $940 million USD in the form of “Covid Relief Aid.” In exchange for $940 million USD, the World Bank and IMF demanded that the President of Belarus:

• imposed “extreme lockdown on his people”
• force them to wear face masks
• impose very strict curfews
• impose a police state
• crash the economy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

at the beginning in March you  had people in the USA test a papaya swab and have it come back positive , even nonswabbed subjects had their tests come back positive . to be infective agent the test cycles (amplifications) should be lower than 20 but testing agencies are cycling the amplifications to numbers such as 35 or 40 which are then nonsensical as the person may test positive even they have a small number of killed off fragments of the virus . That's right the test doesn't differentiate between 'live' or dead virus strands of DNA

• Like 2