I am a hindu boy want to marry my fiance whos a sikh girl

Guest Yogi

Guest daas guest singh

On 3/7/2020 at 1:25 PM, Guest Yogi said:

I a hindu (sindhi) man want to marry my fiance who is a sikh,in a Gurudwara is it possible? 

yup shud be

Guest daas guest singh
1 hour ago, S1ngh said:

As per Sikh code of conduct of Sri Akal Takht Sahib, Inter-religious marriages are not allowed in Sikh dharam. 

But most gurdware allow them

Guest Hello

Good thing you're not Muslim as everyone would be triggered but as you can see from the responses they're saying go ahead with it buddy as long as it's not in a Gurdwara. Why aren't you being suspected of grooming the Sikh female or of Hinduta love?

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
On 3/6/2020 at 11:55 PM, Guest Yogi said:

I a hindu (sindhi) man want to marry my fiance who is a sikh,in a Gurudwara is it possible? 

Very few here will understand the difference between a Hindu Hindu and a Sindhi Hindu. As a Sindhi Hindu you're a Nanakpanthi so, for all intents and purposes, practically a Sikh anyway. Most Sindhi Hindua get an anand karaj marriage anyway so I don't know why you're even asking the question. ?

On 3/15/2020 at 11:53 AM, Guest Hello said:

Good thing you're not Muslim as everyone would be triggered but as you can see from the responses they're saying go ahead with it buddy as long as it's not in a Gurdwara. Why aren't you being suspected of grooming the Sikh female or of Hinduta love?

nothing wrong with sikh women marrying hindus, muslims, blacks yellows blues and so on    as long as its not at the gurdwara, anand karaj is a sikh ceremony for sikh people   so non sikhs cant have anand karaj, other than that they can get married where ever. 

On 3/18/2020 at 10:10 AM, Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh said:

Very few here will understand the difference between a Hindu Hindu and a Sindhi Hindu. As a Sindhi Hindu you're a Nanakpanthi so, for all intents and purposes, practically a Sikh anyway. Most Sindhi Hindua get an anand karaj marriage anyway so I don't know why you're even asking the question. ?

that's bit of a jump , there are plenty of non Nanakpathis in SIndh too. Maybe he's not familiar with that fact because of that.

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
On 3/19/2020 at 8:40 AM, jkvlondon said:

that's bit of a jump , there are plenty of non Nanakpathis in SIndh too. Maybe he's not familiar with that fact because of that.

*DELETED* the term 'Sindhi Hindu', when used around the world, very rarely actually means those Hindus that live in the Sindh province of Pakistan (and there alot of 'em....a good few million). Nearly always, when used outside Pakistan, it means a rich business class of Hindus who originally- about a century ago - lived in Sindh province. These people are as close to Sikhism as a Hindu could possibly get.