Guest daas guest singh

Guest daas guest singh

I mean DAAAAYYYYYYYYMMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! just look at these dastars they r sooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooood like i am overwhelmed and the best part is anyone singh or kaur can wear most of these Dastars. They r Legit so classy and a creative way to tie ur dastars and their are not Anti-Gurmat .This lady whos done this vid also posts ther things on her channel i reccomend that u shud check her out.I am shook and hella Impressed at the same time.I know that this is an older video put i meant to show it to u guys so now that ihv some free time i did !.So anyway just check her channel and vid out.these dastaran r pretty cute too.

oh and heres another one,

one more:

On 3/8/2020 at 4:07 PM, Guest daas guest singh said:

I mean DAAAAYYYYYYYYMMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! just look at these dastars they r sooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooood like i am overwhelmed and the best part is anyone singh or kaur can wear most of these Dastars. They r Legit so classy and a creative way to tie ur dastars and their are not Anti-Gurmat .This lady whos done this vid also posts ther things on her channel i reccomend that u shud check her out.I am shook and hella Impressed at the same time.I know that this is an older video put i meant to show it to u guys so now that ihv some free time i did !.So anyway just check her channel and vid out.these dastaran r pretty cute too.

oh and heres another one,

one more:

A lot of these styles are taken from african or muslim bibian styles , yes they cover your head BUT they blur the line of looking like a sikh ... i.e. staying niarey especially with flowery prints etc .

Guest Someone

If I saw someone like her outside wearing one of those 8 different turban styles, I would never know if she is a Sikh. Instead I would probably think she is a muslim or non-sikh tying a turban out of fashion.

Guest daas guest singh
3 hours ago, puzzled said:

A singh will look like a gay if he wears something like that. 

Firstly i get what ur saying but,u cud hv phrased it better

plus i said that many of the styles can be worn both by singhs and kaurs not all, note Not All.

thirdly stop with the Homophobia already

Guest daas guest singh
2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

A lot of these styles are taken from african or muslim bibian styles , yes they cover your head BUT they blur the line of looking like a sikh ... i.e. staying niarey especially with flowery prints etc .

Yea but i was mostly impressed by her diff. styles of gol dastaran  and the parna ( a singh can wear them atleast @puzzled )

Guest Sikh88
On 3/14/2020 at 11:07 AM, jkvlondon said:

BUT they blur the line of looking like a sikh ... i.e. staying niarey especially with flowery prints etc .

That isn’t an issue. Sikh women who wear dastaars in the traditional Sikh way are mistaken for Muslims on a regular basis, even BY Muslim women. This doesn’t mean we find a new way of tying it, just to avoid mistaken identity, unless that’s what the person wants. A tiny, itty bitty percent of amritdharis tie dastaars in the same way as was originally introduced. These people are nihungs.

I don’t think it matters whether or not it looks African. In fact, a few Muslim women started tying a “dastaar” after seeing that it looks great on my sister. She’s not gonna stop just because Muslim women start to wear it like that.

If you look at how Sikhs tied dastaars 100 - 150 years ago, it’s similar to the orange, green & beige (top right) dastaars seen in the thumbnail of the YouTube video here.

We shouldn’t get worked up about. The dastaars look great, and people will mistaken you for a Muslim, but that’s your opportunity to explain yourself. Peace out.

On 3/8/2020 at 9:07 AM, Guest daas guest singh said:

I mean DAAAAYYYYYYYYMMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! just look at these dastars they r sooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooood like i am overwhelmed

Open your ears and listen to Gurbani.  Close your polluted eyes and plug your nose.  Even the devi and devta who fell to lust are laughing at your miserable state.  Your mind is dragged around like a wild beast by maya.  The Guru is everywhere and in everyone, even in the homosexual! Why didn't you see him tying a tall turban and stepping into the world wrestling ring to fight the 5 theives?  Why did you fall victim to them?  Your Guru is the 5 theives.  You worship them as you offer them your soul as a sacrifice.

You may sit close to the Guru, even read Gurbani but you will be far from the Guru due to your worship of maya.

On 3/16/2020 at 3:57 PM, Guest Sikh88 said:

That isn’t an issue. Sikh women who wear dastaars in the traditional Sikh way are mistaken for Muslims on a regular basis, even BY Muslim women. This doesn’t mean we find a new way of tying it, just to avoid mistaken identity, unless that’s what the person wants. A tiny, itty bitty percent of amritdharis tie dastaars in the same way as was originally introduced. These people are nihungs.

I don’t think it matters whether or not it looks African. In fact, a few Muslim women started tying a “dastaar” after seeing that it looks great on my sister. She’s not gonna stop just because Muslim women start to wear it like that.

If you look at how Sikhs tied dastaars 100 - 150 years ago, it’s similar to the orange, green & beige (top right) dastaars seen in the thumbnail of the YouTube video here.

We shouldn’t get worked up about. The dastaars look great, and people will mistaken you for a Muslim, but that’s your opportunity to explain yourself. Peace out.

On 3/16/2020 at 3:57 PM, Guest Sikh88 said:

it is different if you are wearing a proper gol dastar with jooda at dasam duar and someone copying (muslim women are told wearing hijab this way is immodest as neck is uncovered BTW) than tying your jooda behind your head and wearing a patka over it which is directly copying muslim garb as patkey are NOT sikh invention but muslim one , or wearing jooda to the back and tying dastar leaning greatly to the back .  I was taught Jooda of kesh and Kangha was shingar of dasam duar by Bhai Jarnail SIngh ji who was Panj Piare for so many of UK sikh sangat since the 1970s. The other things is plastering of face with makeup , wearing of earrings with dastar , it is not Sikh style but picking up other faiths habits forgetting out own . If you don't stop the creeping in of others cultures where will ours be maintained ?