Guest daas guest singh

10 hours ago, Guest daas guest singh said:

this is a new one she posted like its pretty damn good and its a gol dastar so no "its anti - gurmat bleh bleh bleh " arguments ,okay?

i tried it too ,but with the ears covered.i shall be posting a photo soon 

also who said anything about wearing makeup or earrings

she is wearing and styling herself exactly like the hijabi bibian  , just copy catting like a lot of the young kaurs these days .

Guest daas guest singh
18 hours ago, Guest daas guest singh said:

this is a new one she posted like its pretty damn good and its a gol dastar so no "its anti - gurmat bleh bleh bleh " arguments ,okay?

i tried it too ,but with the ears covered.i shall be posting a photo soon 

also who said anything about wearing makeup or earrings

so heres a some photos on how the above dastar turned out ....i very impressed tbh 

here have a look:

good dastar great sangat - Copy.jpg

dastar good sangat image - Copy.jpg

Guest daas guest singh
7 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

she is wearing and styling herself exactly like the hijabi bibian  , just copy catting like a lot of the young kaurs these days .

Agreed. But thats her spiritual journey and everyone has their pros and cons and their problems and plus this was a dastar thread to appreciate,tie and try new dastars and an introduction to a new channel so......yea maybe she does style herself but thats her thing .....we people should just see and/or appreciate and/or tie and/or try these dastaraan .Hopefully that answers your question.

WGJKK WGJKF

Guest daas guest singh
On 3/21/2020 at 12:30 PM, jkvlondon said:

but they haranvi and less so rajasthani could never maintain the clean chaste mind that Gurpita ji said is necessary towards others women, daughters , their culture seems to promote lecherous behaviour towards women .

Tru dat

anyone else tried any of these dastars yet?(other than me ,obviously)

4 hours ago, puzzled said:

i like that    thats a nice colour as well.   I like a bit of a "messy" look   lol      especially when i wear a dabbian wala parna i dont like it looking perfect.  

Thanx veer ji

12 hours ago, Guest daas guest singh said:

so heres a some photos on how the above dastar turned out ....i very impressed tbh 

here have a look:

good dastar great sangat - Copy.jpg

dastar good sangat image - Copy.jpg

i like that    thats a nice colour as well.   I like a bit of a "messy" look   lol      especially when i wear a dabbian wala parna i dont like it looking perfect.  

• 1 month later...

People are turning the dastar into a fashion in foreign countries. They tie dastars and then start making tik toks of them doing sum besharm trending dances. ANd they also wear tuns, and i mean like TUNS of makeup with their dastar. I dont think sikh women should wear makeup. ive seen sikh models who wear dastars but have waxed legs. if you want to wear a dastar u gotta follow maryada, but these people dont.