Singh attacked in Leeds

Guest Singh

Guest Singh

You must have all seen the video from Leeds of brutal attack on a defenceless Sikh lad. Can anyone provide update on what is happening? I’m not talking about the Singh - I know he’s being supported. I’m interested in the attacker. This was a brutal attack carried out by 15 year old Hashir Khan of Leeds. The video clearly shows at least 6 direct punches to the head/face. It is absolutely in the public interest that this thug be locked up for a long time. Parents from same school are reporting their kids have been punched by same thug.

Any criminal lawyers in our sangat who can help make sure we see some prosecution? 

Hopefully the Singh’s family will receive all support necessary to press charges for assault. 

Nothings gnna happen to him because he also is another ethnic minority, the police are to scared in getting involved in cases of one minority attacking another minority. Such cases are just brushed under the carpet.

Only thing that will happen is some kid probabaly will break this kids teeth and his ammi will have to feed him halal meat liquid through a tube