Khalsa Aid International Finances 2019

Guest guest29

53 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

If they're going to play the 'Sikh card', for their political agendas, charities, then you don't have Sikh interests first then you should be held accountable. Tan Dhesi was went viral when he had go Boris for his 'Islamophobia'...has he mentioned anything for Jaggi Johal? Will they speak against the grooming gangs, minorities prosecuted in Islamic countries and so on...Same with the liberal Sikh mps in Canada...they don't say much when it comes to other issues. We all know, playing the Muslim clout will advance careers and get plenty clout...do what you they want to do, but using Sikhi when it suits you is wrong. We go viral when we giving langar, coverage all over medias 'Sikhs giving free food'..yet hardly any aid when comes anything else.

KA is 'global charity;' and want to help humans then stop capitalizing on Sikhi for further your brand, when they're not Sikh charity or Sikhi interests. You dont see Islamic charities, christian charities, helping those not their faith. Punjab, the christian charities are making poor Sikhs convert before they help them. Do what they want to do but stop using Sikhi to build a brand, multi-millionaire institution when Sikhi does not come first imo

@Jonny101 Totally disagree with your friend.  Are we going to get Pak side Khalistan back? All the past leaders and khrakus stood on their own. Whether against Islam, gora, Hindus...they didn't beg for anyone...If we had that mentality then we would been extinct a long time ago. We have no friends. Whether India, Pakistan or elsewhere. NYSF has links with Cage UK, a pro Islamist group. Is this what we need as allies, to join Islamist groups to help us with 'Khalistan'..  Kafirs will always remain kafirs. 

I agree totally with you. But so many Khalistanis see Muslims as natural allies and support Khalsa Aid as a tool to piss off Hindus.  It's like shooting yourself in the foot but that's why many help Muslims against Hindus.

Personally I like the example the Kurds set. When Sunnis and Shia were fighting each other, the Kurds took advantage of the situation and expanded their territory in Iraq and Syria. 

28 minutes ago, proactive said:

The problem is that our Kaum never takes time out to consider each and every action and we just jump in without thinking what each option is and what the best option for the Kaum in the long term. There is no doubt that he upper caste Hindus, the Bahman, Khatri, Bania hate the Sikhs but there are significant population of Hindus who are either indifferent or supportive of Sikhs. These people are the ones we should be trying to win over, the Dalits and the poorer classes. Have a read of the news story below and see how with the most minimal of expense probably less that 1% of what Khalsa Aid has spent the Gurdwara has used the real SOFT POWER in order to win over converts to Sikhi. Can you imagine if each and every Gurdwara did what this Gurdwara is doing and showing what a true Gurdwara was in the times of the Gurus. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/punjab/sewa-at-guru-s-home-prompts-them-to-embrace-sikhism/story-LbCUC4Fp5GdvDzGfu0kEIP.html

We should be aligning with the lower castes of Hinduism because they are the people that we need to bring over to Sikhism but by aligning ourselves with people who hate us and whose belief system is totally counter to our own is akin to committing suicide. 

There has been a riot when Dalits have been attacked by Muslims in Jaunpur in UP. Will Khalsa Aid send a sewadar there to help the Dalits? I doubt it.

excellent!

mangal dhillon is doing the same.

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

If they're going to play the 'Sikh card', for their political agendas, charities, then you don't have Sikh interests first then you should be held accountable. Tan Dhesi was went viral when he had go Boris for his 'Islamophobia'...has he mentioned anything for Jaggi Johal? Will they speak against the grooming gangs, minorities prosecuted in Islamic countries and so on...Same with the liberal Sikh mps in Canada...they don't say much when it comes to other issues. We all know, playing the Muslim clout will advance careers and get plenty clout...do what you they want to do, but using Sikhi when it suits you is wrong. We go viral when we giving langar, coverage all over medias 'Sikhs giving free food'..yet hardly any aid when comes anything else.

KA is 'global charity;' and want to help humans then stop capitalizing on Sikhi for further your brand, when they're not Sikh charity or Sikhi interests. You dont see Islamic charities, christian charities, helping those not their faith. Punjab, the christian charities are making poor Sikhs convert before they help them. Do what they want to do but stop using Sikhi to build a brand, multi-millionaire institution when Sikhi does not come first imo

@Jonny101 Totally disagree with your friend.  Are we going to get Pak side Khalistan back? All the past leaders and khrakus stood on their own. Whether against Islam, gora, Hindus...they didn't beg for anyone...If we had that mentality then we would been extinct a long time ago. We have no friends. Whether India, Pakistan or elsewhere. NYSF has links with Cage UK, a pro Islamist group. Is this what we need as allies, to join Islamist groups to help us with 'Khalistan'..  Kafirs will always remain kafirs. 

Tan Dhesi has mentioned 1984 numerous times, he spoke about it last week asking about a public inquiry into British involvement into 1984 only to be told by Jacob Rees-Mogg that Thatcher was great, he's also spoken about Jaggi Johal and petitioning the British Foreign Secretary.

Who hasn't used their identity to further their Brand, we have singer's who have cut hair, wear a dastaar and promote Sikhi, kid's look up to them, they keep their kesh, start tying a dastaar, it that right (it might be off on a tangent but the principle is the same), we have our own channels but they have their own agendas so why do we expect our charities to be any different.

33 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

I agree totally with you. But so many Khalistanis see Muslims as natural allies and support Khalsa Aid as a tool to piss off Hindus.  It's like shooting yourself in the foot but that's why many help Muslims against Hindus.

Personally I like the example the Kurds set. When Sunnis and Shia were fighting each other, the Kurds took advantage of the situation and expanded their territory in Iraq and Syria. 

Nah Kurds have been used as pump and dumps. They being slaughtered by Turks in Syria, and in Iraq,  Iran is killing them and taking over.  US just used Kurds which helped defeat isis and didn't even give their own country. They been screwed time and time again. Either way we shouldn't look up to Islamic world for examples lol  

We can look back at our history, As for now, let Hindustanis, clean out the Christian missionaries in India. We shouldn't involve ourselves in Kashmir or India vs Pakistan, Hindu vs Islam. Focus solely on Sikhi and esp investing education  in Punjab. 

We have to be honest and introspect on what actions we should be taking. We need to look at the return on our investment. For instance spending £100,000 of the Panth's money on Rohingyas and Muslim refugees in Lebanon was a total waste of money for which we will get nothing in return. Ravi Singh being the low self esteem individual  that he is will probably think that his spending the Panth's money there is going to somehow change the Muslims views about Sikhs. I won't because Ravi Singh cannot understand the Muslim mentality, his good deed will never be seen as a positive aspect of Sikhi but a Muslim will always rationalise his act as Allah having made a Kafir help one of the believers and he will look at it as if Allah made the kafir look positively at Islam and opened the kafir up to possible conversion to Islam. If a Sikh helps a Dalit, the Dalit will always look at the action as a positive aspect of Sikhi and it will be the Dalit who will be attracted to Sikhism. This is the option we have. Either align ourselves for our enemies and yes, they are our enemies and will always be so or align with those whom the Gurus themselves would always have aligned with. Up to a decade ago, no Sikh would have ever thought of helping Muslims when they were attacked by Hindus but Sikhs would always be there if Dalits were being attacked. In 1992 there was an attack by Hindu Jaats on Dalits in Kumher in Rajasthan. Sikhs went and helped the Dalits will food and medicine and generally providing them support and around 15 families of around 50-60 Dalits converted to Sikhi. The Sikhs who helped these Dalits probably spent less than £1,000 yet Sikhi received over 50 new members. I would think that that £1,000 was much better spent than the £100,000 that Ravi Singh has spent on the Rohingyas and Muslim refugees. 

Guest Jugnee
55 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Anyone know /met Ravi Singh? I don’t agree with what Khalsa aid are doing, but I have seen him speak about 10 years ago and he seemed good hearted 

He has a heart of gold and his intentions are good. Bhaji is a hard working man never one to complain. He is a lovely man and if I weren’t married I would have most definitely married him. He does his best, we should all support him and praise him. He is someone who will travel miles just to quench some poor soul’s thirsting for a drop of water. Awww, I think I have said enough for the time being, don’t worry, I will come back again to add more good things about his mission and good work. Meanwhile, keep yourselves busy by reading this post. So long my friends.

The house burning down and no one helping them is just really sad. Punjabis can be right pigs sometimes. 

We used to have a lot of Punjabis around here when i was growing up back in the 90s early 2000s, they were Punjabis who moved to this country back in the 50s, 60s and they were really nice etc  now most of them have moved out of the area and in the last 10 years all these newly made red passport punjabi families have been moving in and they dnt even talk to any1!   they are the type that if you walk past their house they look away pretending they didn't see you!    i dnt even bother anymore and just walk past them even if they are standing directly in front of me, dnt even look that way.   

On the other hand all the houses around my house are srilankans, Mauritius, white, mixed race etc  and they are really nice, i forgot my key and was sitting outside in the sun and the gori invited me in and asked me if i want a cold drink, i said no and that my dad is on his way, they all are really nice. 

Punjabis can be right little sh1ts sometimes 

• The topic was unpinned