Corona virus situation

JSinghnz

Just now, JSinghnz said:

Can you stop poisoning peeps lol

I actually used lachesis venom medicine to save my Dad's leg from being lopped off because of MRSA when he stayed on hospital , he had two weeks to operation and they had to adjust the operation down to just taking his pinky toe instead . When it works it is unbelievably good . It is even changed his super cranky personality to a really sweet nature (freaked Mum out LOL)

6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

I actually used lachesis venom medicine to save my Dad's leg from being lopped off because of MRSA when he stayed on hospital , he had two weeks to operation and they had to adjust the operation down to just taking his pinky toe instead . When it works it is unbelievably good . It is even changed his super cranky personality to a really sweet nature (freaked Mum out LOL)

Good on you. What potency did you use?

Are you self educated or a qualified homeopath?

13 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

We are leading the world in massively smashing Corona out. Hope rest of the world succeeds in this war too.

I thinks it's easier with small numbers and a wide distribution of people. I've heard there are more lambs in MZ than humans - I don't know if this is a joke or true though. 

What's the testing situation out there? What tests are you using? UK is a joke. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

I thinks it's easier with small numbers and a wide distribution of people. I've heard there are more lambs in MZ than humans - I don't know if this is a joke or true though. 

What's the testing situation out there? What tests are you using? UK is a joke. 

Nothing is easy unless something is done about it.

We had only 200 cases and our PM enforced complete lockdown for 4 weeks.

We have done 14 days already and have around 1000 cases and 1 death so far.

These confirmed cases were projected to be 5000 now had the  lockdown not been in place.

We do around 5000 cases a day which is very high per capita population of 5 million.

One of my friend's wife in London got COVID 19, was send home after spending a week in hospital and my friend still has not been tested for the virus( he is diabetic too) SHOCKING.

25 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

Nothing is easy unless something is done about it.

We had only 200 cases and our PM enforced complete lockdown for 4 weeks.

We have done 14 days already and have around 1000 cases and 1 death so far.

These confirmed cases were projected to be 5000 now had the  lockdown not been in place.

We do around 5000 cases a day which is very high per capita population of 5 million.

One of my friend's wife in London got COVID 19, was send home after spending a week in hospital and my friend still has not been tested for the virus( he is diabetic too) SHOCKING.

Do you know where NZ got their tests from? 

18 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

From my understanding about one of the tests is that it tests for antibodies. 

It doesn't test whether you HAVE covid-19 but if you HAD covid-19.

Yeah, specific antibodies are what your body produces to combat specific pathogens once it has learnt to identify (usually through recognising antigen structures on the pathogen surface) and destroy them. Once it goes through the process, the immunological system  remmebrs the encounter and is able to rapidly reproduce the antibodies if reinfected in future, giving you minor or no symptoms this time. So if we have the antibodies floating around in our plasma, that means we've already been infected, and that the body has learnt to defend itself. 

How comes so called 'advanced' England is still running around for these tests when others produced them rapidly?  What's that saying?