Corona virus situation

JSinghnz

3 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

apparently czech republic confiscated ventilators and masks sent by china to help Italy :

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/coronavirus-face-masks-china-italy-czech-republic-latest-a9416711.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0t5nWGBV7mId0LrCqCq6a_3-zABxhZjJrSSln5f0JbXVyMNNk7pFhCOmU#Echobox=1584888653

honestly I think it is a low move to grab resources , what do you say?

I'm all about world health, but this seems much more like a plot to effect world economy and basically impose martial law. Side benefit reduce population. 

I mean China is a communist country with a reputation for not caring about it's people yet they built hospitals and ventilators. The west is pumping the news full of fear but ultimately doing nothing. 

14 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I'm all about world health, but this seems much more like a plot to effect world economy and basically impose martial law. Side benefit reduce population. 

I mean China is a communist country with a reputation for not caring about it's people yet they built hospitals and ventilators. The west is pumping the news full of fear but ultimately doing nothing. 

interesting how the USA trained chinese scientists in techniques to manipulate viruses  for a price of course , and now is busy pointing the finger at the chinese when they have been sponsors of the tech all along .

Planeloads of Chinese workers fly between Wuhan and Milan where hundreds of Chinese-owned factories churn out designer leather bags and other products. That explains why Italy, especially the northern Lombardy region, has been so badly affected by the virus. From Italy, part of the European Union’s Schengen borderless visa region, the virus spread quickly during the two-month unprotected window to Germany, France, Spain and, with a time lag, Britain.

Source - https://www.dailyo.in/variety/covid-19-coronavirus-pandemic-wuhan-china-harvard-biotechnology/story/1/32588.html

I don't see things turning out well for London or any major city with a huge population of various backgrounds especially if restrictions on movement continue to be enforced with greater severity with each passing week. All it takes is one group of idiots to freak out, and that behaviour will spread across regions very, very quickly. The only way to combat that behaviour on the part of the authorities is to crack down incredibly hard, almost excessively hard, as a way of sending a message to the rest of the country not to try anything similar. When going to the shops to get rations or not being able to stay indoors, becomes a challenge for the kind of people who struggle to be alone with their thoughts for anything greater than 5 minutes, it will not be pretty. 

18 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I don't see things turning out well for London or any major city with a huge population of various backgrounds especially if restrictions on movement continue to be enforced with greater severity with each passing week. All it takes is one group of idiots to freak out, and that behaviour will spread across regions very, very quickly. The only way to combat that behaviour on the part of the authorities is to crack down incredibly hard, almost excessively hard, as a way of sending a message to the rest of the country not to try anything similar. When going to the shops to get rations or not being able to stay indoors, becomes a challenge for the kind of people who struggle to be alone with their thoughts for anything greater than 5 minutes, it will not be pretty. 

estimates for India deaths is around the 500 million ...best things sikhs can do is maintain self-quarantine of families and assistance of poor sikhs and punjabis , let the gao mutra drinking fools do their thing , I cannot understand why this sikh is risking himself to clean this mandir when they have their own priests and people to look after their places :

It seems mental to be wasting santiser on murtis when poor people can die in their homes for lack

24 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

estimates for India deaths is around the 500 million ...best things sikhs can do is maintain self-quarantine of families and assistance of poor sikhs and punjabis , let the gao mutra drinking fools do their thing , I cannot understand why this sikh is risking himself to clean this mandir when they have their own priests and people to look after their places :

It seems mental to be wasting santiser on murtis when poor people can die in their homes for lack

At the risk of sounding like Jagsaw, what did I say a few weeks ago about the suicidal Sikh tendency for inappropriate altruism? There you go, a prime example. There is NO nobility and honour in stupidity. May God bless some of us with common sense as well as a long life.

1 minute ago, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Bibi ji, what do you think about Chloroquine?

it works because it prevent the virus from replicating in the body , just like the anti viral used in China and india (jaipur recently) . we can also help our bodies to become hostile ground for this by eating beans , drinking green tea as it inhibits protease also .