Corona virus situation

JSinghnz

Look I'm posting this not because I want to convert anyone but they can let their folks know back home so they can keep stock at home so they can self treat at home if they develop early symptoms : Homeopathic pills :

Phosporous 200c - tickly dry cough, gushing painless diarrhoea , thirsty for cold water  but as soon as water gets warm in stomach can trigger vomiting/diarrahoea , loss of sense of taste /smell  LATER Stages : pneumonia with blood tinged fluid in lungs ,

Ars Album 200c : dry cough,  clammy sweats ,  diarrhoea , extreme anxiety worse at night,  fearful of death, wants cleanliness around them and company doesn't want to be alone

Gelsemium 200c : dullness , headache , heavy limbs , really low energy , like 'walking dead' hard to think  , aching in body

Bryonia 200c: headache , dizziness worse any motion even eyes , wants to be left alone in darkened room, cough with chest pain making you hold onto chest , food going into stomch triggers cough , thirsty but can only handles small amounts

Ferr Phos 30c : supports oxygen carrying ability of red blood cells  give to those who have heart /lung weakness , anaemia

Eupatorium Perfoliatum 200c:

fever, pains in body feel like bones are breaking , cough is deep and racking .

Aconite 200c:

strong fever , cold brought on by cold air, garam sarad, anxiety is great also and person thinks they are not going to get better.

I have treated covid with four of these medicines here in England but my colleagues in other countries are noting the others are also showing up . Tell your folks to match to the symptoms most like the person who is ill and give the pills , one every half hour for three doses then repeat when needed .

Might sound horrible. As strongly as I believe that this virus is divine punishment, viruses and disease also keep the human population under control!  If you think about it we are at the top of the food chain  no one eats us. Animal population is kept under control because of the food chain and natural causes. Eg camels were exported to australia when they were building the country   after they were no use they were released into the wild, because there is no natural preditor of the camel there has been a population explosion and the authorities are struggling to control the population.  

If it wasnt for all these illnesses, viruses and disease imagine what the human population would be today!   

I know it sounds bad lol    but theres a reason for this stuff. 

Disease is our natural preditor, ofcourse man is also our natural preditor lol 

something bigger is going on, this virus is just a part of the bigger picture. Country is in lockdown, they've got everyone locked in their houses and out of the way.  I think the virus is as a small part of the bigger picture which we cant see. Things are not gnna be the same after this virus is over, perhaps we wont notice the changes straight away but massive changes are being made 

12 minutes ago, puzzled said:

something bigger is going on, this virus is just a part of the bigger picture. Country is in lockdown, they've got everyone locked in their houses and out of the way.  I think the virus is as a small part of the bigger picture which we cant see. Things are not gnna be the same after this virus is over, perhaps we wont notice the changes straight away but massive changes are being made.

Worldwide coup? No, that's too fanciful. Maybe it's the mooted Samson scenario.

Whatever it is, panicking isn't the answer. Keep yourselves calm.