Corona virus situation

JSinghnz

50 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Worldwide coup? No, that's too fanciful. Maybe it's the mooted Samson scenario.

Whatever it is, panicking isn't the answer. Keep yourselves calm. 

That's a tool they use spreading fear and panic. That's the state of mind they want to create among man.   No one should fall for for the panic. 

Not sure it seems to be something going on between the west and china, one of them has created it and planted it in the other.   The whole thing just dont make sense,  india has the biggest population in the world, high population density, lack of hygiene, diseases everywhere etc yet only around 30 something deaths   it's not a targeted country.

It's something going on between china and the west.      And Iran for some reason has been targeted as well 

2 hours ago, puzzled said:

something bigger is going on, this virus is just a part of the bigger picture. Country is in lockdown, they've got everyone locked in their houses and out of the way.  I think the virus is as a small part of the bigger picture which we cant see. Things are not gnna be the same after this virus is over, perhaps we wont notice the changes straight away but massive changes are being made 

Don't you know what happened in Italy?

If extreme lockdown doesn't occur, Italy like situation will be repeated.

7 hours ago, puzzled said:

That's a tool they use spreading fear and panic. That's the state of mind they want to create among man.   No one should fall for for the panic. 

Not sure it seems to be something going on between the west and china, one of them has created it and planted it in the other.   The whole thing just dont make sense,  india has the biggest population in the world, high population density, lack of hygiene, diseases everywhere etc yet only around 30 something deaths   it's not a targeted country.

It's something going on between china and the west.      And Iran for some reason has been targeted as well 

Been thinking on what you said...I think China made this to target old "white" men specifically. I think that is why there is a panic over this and there wasn't over say zika virus which effected brown women and their babies mainly. 

Depending on your interpretation of Dasam Granth Ji...maybe somebody is targeting a certain group spoken about there...

I'm at work but when I get home I have a comparison to run...

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Been thinking on what you said...I think China made this to target old "white" men specifically. I think that is why there is a panic over this and there wasn't over say zika virus which effected brown women and their babies mainly. 

Depending on your interpretation of Dasam Granth Ji...maybe somebody is targeting a certain group spoken about there...

I'm at work but when I get home I have a comparison to run...

Just came back from Tesco's and was talking to this lady that I know who works there and she was sayin the same thing.  China upto dodgy stuff. 

I wish I was a lot more fluent in economics and related areas such as trading, etc. I'm sure the market activity of the likes of the Rothschilds, the Warburgs, and the Rockefellers prior to and during this whole fiasco would make fascinating reading, and might point to a perspective, and perhaps a purpose, we'll never ever be exposed to if we limit our news intake solely from the mainstream press and television.

In reference to the above few posts, I had a similar suspicion, but it doesn't explain the rumoured Iranian crisis in regards to Corona.  But are Iranians technically Aryans? Could it be a virus that specifically targets particular genotypes?

News/media is just used as a distraction for what is actually going on. They are just distraction stories or a small piece of the bigger picture which never gives away the motive. 

Stories like the ISIS bride who wants to come back to uk, these stories are used as distractions from something that is going on, the whole country was talking about that piece of rubbish woman for a entire month, celebs got involved, day time breakfast shows, politicians everywhere for an entire month was distracted by that story, it only was a distraction from something that was going on. 

how about this scenario ...usa sells expertise to china , then a few years later after developing and patenting a vaccine to virus, they arrange releasing it in china to destabilise the nation most likely to be the next world dominator as the west is a waning power centre, usa  is a paper trillionaire not a real one in hock to the gills to the elites . meanwhile China is extending influence in raw resource locations such as afghanisthan , African nations , Australia buying up concerns and manoveuring to position where it is ready to control all sectors of industry worldwide. China is the one place where illuminati cannot pressurise via their puppets so they arranged an event which would undermine china's labour advantadge and economic strength.

9 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

how about this scenario ...usa sells expertise to china , then a few years later after developing and patenting a vaccine to virus, they arrange releasing it in china to destabilise the nation most likely to be the next world dominator as the west is a waning power centre, usa  is a paper trillionaire not a real one in hock to the gills to the elites . meanwhile China is extending influence in raw resource locations such as afghanisthan , African nations , Australia buying up concerns and manoveuring to position where it is ready to control all sectors of industry worldwide. China is the one place where illuminati cannot pressurise via their puppets so they arranged an event which would undermine china's labour advantadge and economic strength.

I love it, but it may have backfired lol.