Corona virus situation

JSinghnz

The long term affect is gnna be economic not health wise. Massive economic crash ahead, perhaps this is what the purpose is?

Look at what's already happened to business...    especially small businesses, only "businesses" that are  not gnna get effected are massive colossal international ones like amazon. A complete different kind of people own business like amazon in comparison to even big national businesses. 

Iv seen vids talking about things like a cashless society. 

What is all this technology that we are falling for and praising being led too? All technology being created is just a test   run up to something else imo   being led to something else.  Whatever it is  I hope it happens when we die!  I dnt wanna se it ! 

45 minutes ago, puzzled said:

The long term affect is gnna be economic not health wise. Massive economic crash ahead, perhaps this is what the purpose is?

Look at what's already happened to business...    especially small businesses, only "businesses" that are  not gnna get effected are massive colossal international ones like amazon. A complete different kind of people own business like amazon in comparison to even big national businesses. 

Iv seen vids talking about things like a cashless society. 

The way a lot of the public have handled this whole thing in the west is an embarrassment, there were queues of people yesterday evening wanting to get their fix of processed fast food before McDonald's closed there door's for a few week's, this whole thing is a reset button for us all, we've become too reliant of the like's of Amazon and having everything now, we need to step back for a few weeks and take a long hard look at what we've been doing, when we come back from this we should be supporting small business and local economy, not billionaires who couldn't care less about you.

Cashless is already here, this virus being spread with hand contact is just another reason that will be used to push it, it's just not as secure as it should be yet.

55 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

The way a lot of the public have handled this whole thing in the west is an embarrassment, there were queues of people yesterday evening wanting to get their fix of processed fast food before McDonald's closed there door's for a few week's, this whole thing is a reset button for us all, we've become too reliant of the like's of Amazon and having everything now, we need to step back for a few weeks and take a long hard look at what we've been doing, when we come back from this we should be supporting small business and local economy, not billionaires who couldn't care less about you.

Cashless is already here, this virus being spread with hand contact is just another reason that will be used to push it, it's just not as secure as it should be yet.

Agree, people are not being able to see for what it is. It's important to support small local businesses. Sikhs should support local sikh businesses.

Yup this virus thing is definitely gnna just push the cashless even more, already in the media they are advising us to use cards and not cash to "prevent the virus from spreading"  

They use fear and always have used fear. 

My dad told me off because I went to the local shops. I got bored at home and went local shops to buy besan and red bull lol!   bumped into my mami as well she was looking for loo roll in Tesco's!   What's it with people and loo roll!  Most people I saw were wearing masks. 

Do you fellas reckon this is THE end, i.e. we'll be in an Orwell 1984 situation within the next year or so, or will there be a "recovery" but a threat will hang over people much like how the spectre of terrorism became a feature after 9/11. I think too much too soon will overwhelm people and push them to revolt, but if we're drip-fed slowly and there's some managed give-and-take, this lockdown and limited movement will become the new normal. Terrorism, pandemic... I wonder what these clowns will foist upon us next?

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Agree, people are not being able to see for what it is. It's important to support small local businesses. Sikhs should support local sikh businesses.

I think you should support local business regardless of there background, it's the only way local communities grow, if we choose to just support business's with owners from our own background then communities become fractured.

13 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

How old are you bro? 

LMAO  27   my folks are really overreacting to this whole virus thing  haha   i think its coz i used have asthma until around 2 or 3 years back and they think im gnna catch the virus lol    im always out and about so this lock down thing is starting to get to me. 

1 hour ago, kcmidlands said:

I think you should support local business regardless of there background, it's the only way local communities grow, if we choose to just support business's with owners from our own background then communities become fractured.

yh absolutely, but what i mean is that some Punjabis have this weird thing of not going to the shop owned by the Punjabi but go to the shop nxt door owned by the pakistani or gorah instead.  I dont know why some punjabis do that

like iv seen punjabis buy meat from the halal shop when there is a meat shop owned by punjabis just 10 shops down. prices are the same    but they just dont want to buy from the shop owned by punjabis.  its weird.