Corona virus situation

JSinghnz

1 hour ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

LOL. Now I am feeling what if this entire global pandemic was just a test run by china to assess how dependent everyone's a** is on them. 

BTW, I also heard that during the pandemic when entire global economy and order is shaken, chinese have brought in treasuries of many smaller countries at a throw away price, thus indirectly enslaving them . And they also brought in many foreign companies for cheaper prices, effectively making things much more sino-centric. Is this true ?

It's fair to say much of the West's (certainly United States and UK) manufacturing and similar industries have been outsourced to China for a very long time now. If this is an elaborate way of bringing those industries "back home" without taking any of the so-called blame for the expected economic crash that such a policy would cause, then it's a bit messed up. We're still going to experience a significant economic downturn due to this virus, but I suppose it all depends on the actions of the various governments after, or if, this virus clears up. If this is some form of conspiracy -- and I'm not saying it is -- the intended result or outcome of causing this virus and pinning it on the Chinese, will be observable immediately after the world has been given the all-clear.  So watch what "they" do when the danger is over, and that will give you the answer. I don't think the scum who run this world are beyond such evil. They are sick in the head in so many ways. Whether this entire episode is a West-only action directed at damaging the Chinese, or it's purely a Chinese exercise gone out of control, I really don't know.

3 hours ago, puzzled said:

Has any Muslim dawah guy yet said that burkhas/niqabs are scientific and that the prophet invented face masks 1400 years ago to protect muslim women from viruses, And that proves that islam is a scientific religion and that Allah is the best ? 

except the face burkas or niqabs are made of material via which most viruses can easily pass through . Hence no efficiency there

3 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

Breaking news. Police has been deployed across the UK. People can’t venture outside their homes. It’s getting scary. If this doesn’t work the army will be deployed.

They have been around a few days. 

You are allowed for one time a day for excercise like walking,running or cycling.

And you are allowed out if you need to get necessities. 

If you are loitering around, they might take issue.

police are everywhere   people r finding it hard to stay inside though   it is difficult  yesterday i went highstreet to buy a few things and there were some eastern Europeans sitting on the benches and an asian poilceman came riding on a bike and told them to go home, he was polite and called them brothers and told them it is very contagious    we normally have a lot people around here just hanging about and stuff but they all being told to go home 

56 minutes ago, puzzled said:

police are everywhere   people r finding it hard to stay inside though   it is difficult  yesterday i went highstreet to buy a few things and there were some eastern Europeans sitting on the benches and an asian poilceman came riding on a bike and told them to go home, he was polite and called them brothers and told them it is very contagious    we normally have a lot people around here just hanging about and stuff but they all being told to go home 

Why are people finding it hard to stay inside?

Are them just dumb or what?