Corona virus situation

JSinghnz

42 minutes ago, JSinghnz said:

Why are people finding it hard to stay inside?

Are them just dumb or what?

well it aint that easy being locked in. where i live theres normally a lot of ronak   with people always out and about socializing  especially in this beautiful weather. 

16 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I wasn't necessarily refering exclusively to stockpiling (done responsibly in times of "plenty" it's not a bad idea), but it's certainly one small part of it. Even now I'm planning for the possibility of civil unrest; criminals on the streets breaking into people's homes to steal supplies, etc. It's probably unlikely but not entirely impossible. I was thinking of fitting shutters to protect my doors and windows, and buying a generator as a worse case scenario, too. It may seem overkill, but you just don't know. If I had an excess of money, which I don't at the moment because I was in the middle of doing up my house, I'd have seriously considered building something underground, but that's verging on zombie apocalypse, lmao. ? I would never wait for an official government agency for advice or the go-ahead. We need to understand they don't give a flip about us despite their words. Protect and provide for your family and your home, because 999 just isn't going to cut it when things go pear shaped.

You seem like the  type that would buy a deep diving suit if they mentioned there was a slightest chance of a flood in london. A type of person that is so sceptical of the goverment that he spends all day thinking of ways to survive catastrophes that would never likely to happen.  but each to their own..  better be safe then sorry I guess. 

i have not bulk buy for the record. im sure the goverment has this all under control. 

West Midlands emerges as a hotspot for coronavirus deaths

In an interview with the Guardian, the Birmingham MP Khalid Mahmood said older Muslim and Sikh people in the area were struggling to adhere to government guidelines about physical distancing because of their religious convictions.

Despite most religious services being cancelled, some older people were allegedly continuing to attend mosques and gurdwaras to pray, Mahmood said.

At this time of global crisis sikhs need to look out for each other ensure we only help fellow Sikhs first especially those vulnerable elderly, disabled, single mothers with young kids. Alot of Sikhs are self employed so will be out of work with not much work and income coming in the government is not gonna do much for them so will be in real financial troubles we need to ensure they get looked after with langar meals somehow and the most desperate are able to get donations to keep them going until this pandemic has passed.

Dont give any of your sewa or donations to Khalsa Aid or other rogue charities where they dont exclusively only help fellow Sikhs

I fear the low IQ amoungst the Sikhs in punjab are not heeding the advice from people aboard and in india by continuing go to gurdwara's and sit in congregations in huge numbers shoulder to shoulder with potential to spread coronavirus very easily. It will be the Sikhs who will be the biggest loosers again because of their low IQ thinking pig headedness. And sadly when they are unable to breathe in a couple of days requiring hospital treatment and ventilators no one will be there to save them.

7 minutes ago, genie said:

I fear the low IQ amoungst the Sikhs in punjab are not heeding the advice from people aboard and in india by continuing go to gurdwara's and sit in congregations in huge numbers shoulder to shoulder with potential to spread coronavirus very easily. It will be the Sikhs who will be the biggest loosers again because of their low IQ thinking pig headedness. And sadly when they are unable to breathe in a couple of days requiring hospital treatment and ventilators no one will be there to save them.

security is really tight there, my cousin sister told us that police are everywhere and their not letting people go out of their houses. Some pinds have been completely closed off.  Only people that are wondering around in the shahrs are the young lads, but the police is beating them up with canes  so that should keep them in for a while.   

India is actually handling this situation really well!   This country should of gone in lock down earlier.