Corona virus situation

JSinghnz

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

my brother is a diabetic and a bus driver in London ...a bad combo to be sure...

I think someone who may have their blood sugar levels under control will be better off than those who are on shyte loads of meds and struggling to get a grip of their diet. A few diabetics have survived apparently.  

52 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think someone who may have their blood sugar levels under control will be better off than those who are on shyte loads of meds and struggling to get a grip of their diet. A few diabetics have survived apparently.  

he's very careful about food and is hopefully taking additional supplements to support his immune system  , but the sheer number of people he has on his routes is almost guarantee of contact

15 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

he's very careful about food and is hopefully taking additional supplements to support his immune system  , but the sheer number of people he has on his routes is almost guarantee of contact

Nah, but those bus drivers are behind that plastic screen thing, that'll block a lot of the virus surely? 

I'm feeling weird now. 

But f**k it, how much can you control things. Just take as much precautions as is possible. 

What I found weird was going on the tube last week (okay it was early days but I was being cautious then even), and the carriage was relatively empty - you know people scattered about, but plenty of seats available to space ourselves out - then this women comes and sits right next to me.    I don't care how rude it was, but I moved over a bit to put distance between us. Some people are mental. 

11 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Nah, but those bus drivers are behind that plastic screen thing, that'll block a lot of the virus surely? 

I'm feeling weird now. 

But f**k it, how much can you control things. Just take as much precautions as is possible. 

What I found weird was going on the tube last week (okay it was early days but I was being cautious then even), and the carriage was relatively empty - you know people scattered about, but plenty of seats available to space ourselves out - then this women comes and sits right next to me.    I don't care how rude it was, but I moved over a bit to put distance between us. Some people are mental. 

one veer said that he had other people waited for him to open the tube doors using the button , honestly if you don't smoke, eat junk, do drugs or meds and eat fresh foods mostly you'll be in good shape and probaly just experience it as a cold , I mean it's not like the world can avoid it for year/s until they develop a dodgy vaccine (dodgy because they are talking about rushing it past animal testing i.e. no tests for efficacy , safety )  . Accept that you will get it at some point and just prepare your body to put up a good fight . People who have been given the all clear after running the course are getting reinfected supposedly . My own philosophy is strengthen the body by good food, clean water, exercise (perfect time to go to parks it is nice and quiet) , laugh out loud , support neighbours and family members who are vulnerable .

I've been out and about consistently for the past few days, and based on what I'm seeing there's a few people out there who are not taking this situation well. White women keep kicking off with strangers and staff in supermarkets about trivial stuff, lol, while men are surprisingly chilled about the whole thing. Middle-aged apneean (under 50) born and raised in the UK are showing their true colours (breathlessly stuffing their trollies with cr4p) and being very skittish rude, whereas elderly black ladies are offering words of wisdom to anyone within earshot which is nice of them. There's a definite undercurrent of tension simmering away, and I think we're a month or so from things kicking off if it gets worse.

If things go utterly pear shaped and people start dropping like flies, always retain your dignity. Go out on your feet, not on your knees. Chardikala until the end. 

18 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I got to go to a course tomorrow. I'm going to wrap my scarf around my boothi. Wearing gloves to. 

Hows comes backwards India (who are next to China!) aren't having a crisis????? Maybe drinking the cow moot is working???

because they are not monitoring at all , remember life is cheap there, in punjab there are all sorts of initiatives going on medical and sewa bhavna , Harmandir Sahib has NOT seen a drop in sangat numbers despite coronavirus news being published far and wide all sikh Gurdwarey are doing alcohol gel sewa after people come into parikarma .

15 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Business man to the end.......lol

Donald Trump 'offers to pay German company creating experimental coronavirus vaccine to move to the US and make it exclusively for Americans'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8114015/Donald-Trump-tries-pay-German-company-creating-experimental-coronavirus-vaccine-US.html

no filthy minded selfish Ahole ...