Blessed with baby boy. Please suggest name starting with A

I hv been blessed with baby boy

We took gurvaak yesterday and got aira akhar A

Granthi wanted us to give him name there so he can shout jaikara. We name him Arshdeep singh. Come home

Later I become anxious of this name as although arsh means throne or sky and sounds nice but at the same time arsh in Hindi also means suffering or piles. It's name of a disease, and saw some white guy on YouTube make fun of one guy ArshDeep as "arse deep" 

So I am very careful of selecting a name for my son. That should be Divine, short and sweet. 

Can we change his name now, anyways it's not on papers yet

I m thinking agamjot, or anhad, or Amrit . 

Can u suggest. 

I fear if I name him agamjot , he will become agam (inaccessible) . Sorry if I sound ridiculous

Also another nice choice is "akshdeep" which is closer to Arshdeep

But not sure if akshdeep is Sikh sounding

Then there's also a possibility of his friend's calling him aksh or Akshay which sounds hindu

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Congratulations. ?

If a jaikara was performed in the Gurdwara for Arshdeep, then I guess that's done and dusted. Shouldn't have allowed the granthi to pressure you into deciding there and then. 

Arshdeep it is.

why is it so ?

is it written somewhere in the divine realms by angels ? besides an ardas for not done for it later after name selection. 

I can do a forgiveness ardas now and although i don't think taking a gurvaak again is a wise thing , I can pick a new one and do ardas for the same. 

I am not being sarcastic . I just want to know 

edit ---

I am not being sarcastic. I just want to know

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's up to you, bro. I'm just saying if a jaikara was uttered, then why not go for it? Who cares what some white guy on the internet says.

'arsh' also means 'hemorrhoids'  or 'piles' in hindi, but then again most ppl in india call hemorrhoids as 'bawasir' . sorry if i sound ridiculous 

but its true 

but then again if u google arshdeep, it rightly says 'light of the day' 

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

why is it so ?

is it written somewhere in the divine realms by angels ? besides an ardas for not done for it later after name selection. 

Look, you're not required to believe in God or Guru ji.

For devout Sikhs, something that you agree to in the presence of Guru Sahib and the Sangat is a hukum. You do not turn your back on Guru's hukum.

If you didn't want to accept the verdict of Sangat and Guru ji, why did you go to Guru ji in the first place? Don't try to have it both ways.

57 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

but then again if u google arshdeep, it rightly says 'light of the day' 

Etymologically, in regards to meaning, that's quite similar to Lucifer, which means, 'light bringing, morning star.' Quite a coincidence. Irrelevant to a Sikh, perhaps, but it doesn't negate the wider context. Sure you haven't conceived the Anti-Christ? Christian seers contend that he'll come from the East wearing a blue turban...

Hi , so I just went to Gurdwara sahib again. Just to request the guru to clear my head. I wasn't intending a fresh hukamnama , a new letter again 

So I got :

ਸੋਰਠਿ ਮਹਲਾ  
Sorat'h, Fifth Mehl:

ਹਮਰੀ ਗਣਤ  ਗਣੀਆ ਕਾਈ ਅਪਣਾ ਬਿਰਦੁ ਪਛਾਣਿ 
He did not take my accounts into account; such is His forgiving nature.

ਹਾਥ ਦੇਇ ਰਾਖੇ ਕਰਿ ਅਪੁਨੇ ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਰੰਗੁ ਮਾਣਿ ॥੧॥
He gave me His hand, and saved me and made me His own; forever and ever, I enjoy His Love. ||1||

ਸਾਚਾ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਸਦ ਮਿਹਰਵਾਣ 
The True Lord and Master is forever merciful and forgiving.

ਬੰਧੁ ਪਾਇਆ ਮੇਰੈ ਸਤਿਗੁਰਿ ਪੂਰੈ ਹੋਈ ਸਰਬ ਕਲਿਆਣ  ਰਹਾਉ 
My Perfect Guru has bound me to Him, and now, I am in absolute ecstasy. ||Pause||

ਜੀਉ ਪਾਇ ਪਿੰਡੁ ਜਿਨਿ ਸਾਜਿਆ ਦਿਤਾ ਪੈਨਣੁ ਖਾਣੁ 
The One who fashioned the body and placed the soul within, who gives you clothing and nourishment -

ਅਪਣੇ ਦਾਸ ਕੀ ਆਪਿ ਪੈਜ ਰਾਖੀ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਦ ਕੁਰਬਾਣੁ ॥੨॥੧੬॥੪੪॥
He Himself preserves the honor of His slaves. Nanak is forever a sacrifice to Him. ||2||16||44||

"Band paaya mere satgur poore" kind of nailed it . 

As Mister singh had said earlier, the deed was done. And I accepted it and thanked the guru for clearing my head.

Its Arshdeep now. Guru also made it clear, no one would make fun of him , even in west by deliberately mis-spelling it : 

ਅਪਣੇ ਦਾਸ ਕੀ ਆਪਿ ਪੈਜ ਰਾਖੀ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਦ ਕੁਰਬਾਣੁ ॥੨॥੧੬॥੪੪॥
He Himself preserves the honor of His slaves. Nanak is forever a sacrifice to Him. ||2||16||44||

Great is the guru !! :)

2 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

Its Arshdeep now. Guru also made it clear, no one would make fun of him , even in west by deliberately mis-spelling it : 

Good that you came to that conclusion. There are plenty of names even in the West which mean different things, even sexual things.

For example, John in slang means the client of a prostitute.

And Di - ck means the sexual organ of a man.

Randy means sexually inclined.

And so on.

So the fact that Arshdeep could rhyme with some naughty combination of words should mean nothing.

Be strong.