Guest curiousteddy

Blaming Chinese for Coronavirus

Guest curiousteddy

Is it okay to hold all 1.5 billion Chinese people on the planet equally responsible for the coronavirus outbreak?

Guest London jwaan
19 hours ago, S1ngh said:

I blame all meat-eaters for this epidemic. 

I have to say, That’s pretty dumb man.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa. Waheguru ji ki fateh

On 3/19/2020 at 11:50 AM, Guest London jwaan said:

I have to say, That’s pretty dumb man.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa. Waheguru ji ki fateh

Sorry if that offends you but it is what it is. 

He is coming to realization that his re-election chances are gone down - He took extremely late steps to control this and instead called it hoax. 2. He is trying to blame everyone including china but himself. 

He will be done for sure.

Guest Brucelee

It comes from China.

China is a godless nation to the max. This is hukam.

Guest London jwaan
11 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Sorry if that offends you but it is what it is. 

No worries. I’m not offended. I just think that’s dumb logic.

There is no proven evidence of where this has come from. Mad cow disease-sure you could have blamed that on meat eaters or cattle farmers.

But in this occasion, I maintain that it’s pretty dumb man.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

12 hours ago, Guest London jwaan said:

No worries. I’m not offended. I just think that’s dumb logic.

There is no proven evidence of where this has come from. Mad cow disease-sure you could have blamed that on meat eaters or cattle farmers.

But in this occasion, I maintain that it’s pretty dumb man.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

Sure. Everybody has their own opinions. I agree to disagree with yours brother. Have a great day 🙏

16 hours ago, Guest Brucelee said:

It comes from China.

China is a godless nation to the max. This is hukam.

Leading a life without the proper guidance of dharam leads to such harmful lifestyle which cause global epidemic. Western counties are also not immune from such dangerous effects. 

The virus, labelled 2019-nCoV, is similar to other infamous coronaviruses, like severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS). All three spread from animals to humans, and further research from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows that more than 75% of emerging diseases originate in animals. Filthy factory farms, abattoirs, and meat markets threaten the health of every human being on the planet by providing a breeding ground for deadly diseases like the new coronavirus, SARS, bird flu, and more.

Experts theorise that the outbreak might have originated in a market in Wuhan, China, where humans have direct contact with live animals and animal flesh.

well whereever and however it started it will clear so many hedonists, sickly, people from the planet .

10 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

well whereever and however it started it will clear so many hedonists, sickly, people from the planet .

Unfortunately, the ones who need the kicking will remain largely unaffected, while the harmless and vulnerable will feel the brunt of it. It's always been this way. If this is divine intervention, then it needs to be selectively concentrated, and a lot less random. The 55 year old widow at the end of the street who's never said a boo to a ghost in her entire life will drop dead from the virus. She doesn't deserve God's wrath, yet the murdering, greedy figures responsible for inflicting misery on millions of innocents, will continue to live. Change will never arrive for as long as the latter types of people continue to burden the earth with their presence. 

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Unfortunately, the ones who need the kicking will remain largely unaffected, while the harmless and vulnerable will feel the brunt of it. It's always been this way. If this is divine intervention, then it needs to be selectively concentrated, and a lot less random. The 55 year old widow at the end of the street who's never said a boo to a ghost in her entire life will drop dead from the virus. She doesn't deserve God's wrath, yet the murdering, greedy figures responsible for inflicting misery on millions of innocents, will continue to live. Change will never arrive for as long as the latter types of people continue to burden the earth with their presence. 

I remember reading the sakhi of mardana and the ants on sikhiwiki . although it doesn't pass the smell test

BTW , I think the coronavirus pandemic is most likely an unforunate spin-off of the us-china trade war. Either the virus was deliberately created by US or china , and if so , then expect more things to unfold in coming years.

Either way , unlike most people I do believe a third world war is coming in this century . After the entire humungous pile of money and technology is dead, I believe a khalsa raj is coming. u never know what plan the master has ! 

50 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I remember reading the sakhi of mardana and the ants on sikhiwiki . although it doesn't pass the smell test

BTW , I think the coronavirus pandemic is most likely an unforunate spin-off of the us-china trade war. Either the virus was deliberately created by US or china , and if so , then expect more things to unfold in coming years.

Either way , unlike most people I do believe a third world war is coming in this century . After the entire humungous pile of money and technology is dead, I believe a khalsa raj is coming. u never know what plan the master has ! 

We could use that Dharam Raj for sure. How long we get again?  Like 17,000 years in the middle of Kalyug?