Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest curiousteddy

Blaming Chinese for Coronavirus

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I remember reading the sakhi of mardana and the ants on sikhiwiki . although it doesn't pass the smell test

BTW , I think the coronavirus pandemic is most likely an unforunate spin-off of the us-china trade war. Either the virus was deliberately created by US or china , and if so , then expect more things to unfold in coming years.

Either way , unlike most people I do believe a third world war is coming in this century . After the entire humungous pile of money and technology is dead, I believe a khalsa raj is coming. u never know what plan the master has ! 

I think the virus is real, as weird as that may sound. It's dangerous and it's out there. However, it's origin -- whether it's a natural phenomenon OR it was something created in a lab and unleashed on the world for various political and social ends -- and it's intended purpose is a mystery. I guess the various steps taken by leaders and governments in how they respond to the proliferation of the virus, and how those policies will directly affect the people, will go some way to indicating their true motives. Read between the lines and anticipate the intended consequences two or three steps beyond what they actually tell us. They aren't out friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh
19 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Leading a life without the proper guidance of dharam leads to such harmful lifestyle which cause global epidemic. Western counties are also not immune from such dangerous effects. 

 

The virus, labelled 2019-nCoV, is similar to other infamous coronaviruses, like severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS). All three spread from animals to humans, and further research from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows that more than 75% of emerging diseases originate in animals. Filthy factory farms, abattoirs, and meat markets threaten the health of every human being on the planet by providing a breeding ground for deadly diseases like the new coronavirus, SARS, bird flu, and more.

Experts theorise that the outbreak might have originated in a market in Wuhan, China, where humans have direct contact with live animals and animal flesh.

^ isn't this basically the same thing as what I said in my thread from a month and a half ago ?  If nobody was interested when I said it a month and a half ago why are they suddenly interested in it now ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to Raghbir Singh bir, who had similar views to Christian spiritual scienceppl,  global pandemics and natural disasters are due to cumulative karams. For example there r individual karams like accepting dowry and then there are the societal implications that go with a culture that accepts dowry like female infanticide, father suicide due to loans, burning of bahus etc. 

So its not that God is vengeful but actions have consequences and some have inadvertent outcomes like the vulnerable dying. Like the ants and bhai mardana sakhi.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

According to Raghbir Singh bir, who had similar views to Christian spiritual scienceppl,  global pandemics and natural disasters are due to cumulative karams. For example there r individual karams like accepting dowry and then there are the societal implications that go with a culture that accepts dowry like female infanticide, father suicide due to loans, burning of bahus etc. 

So its not that God is vengeful but actions have consequences and some have inadvertent outcomes like the vulnerable dying. Like the ants and bhai mardana sakhi.

 

universal law of cause and effect , it exists even if we try to ignore it . Whilst the west is busy sticking their fingers in their ears and singing lalalala all their cumulative paap of murdering 10 billion jeev a year is killing them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest London jwaan
4 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

universal law of cause and effect , it exists even if we try to ignore it . Whilst the west is busy sticking their fingers in their ears and singing lalalala all their cumulative paap of murdering 10 billion jeev a year is killing them

....... and off you go again!!

 Is Wuhan, where it originated from, in the west???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Guest London jwaan said:

....... and off you go again!!

 Is Wuhan, where it originated from, in the west???

nobody knows for sure where it came from even the species it had contact/mutated through , so I wouldn't be too hasty to lay blame at any place door . Remember it has already mutated into two types -type S which was the Wuhan original genotyped virus strain  and the one in europe and Neworleans  at the moment is the other type L which attacks the lungs a lot faster and is more transmissible .  So no I do not believe that it has the timeline or the exact propagandised journey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wondering if the U.S. and the "kings of finance" will use this as a pretext to go to war with China after constructing a bio-terrorist narrative and motive as Westerners begin to die? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2020 at 8:28 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

We could use that Dharam Raj for sure. How long we get again?  Like 17,000 years in the middle of Kalyug?

u being sarcastic right ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I bet you the queen or her husband aren't gnna die    but all innocent hard working people are gnna die. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest London jwaan
2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

nobody knows for sure where it came from even the species it had contact/mutated through , so I wouldn't be too hasty to lay blame at any place door . Remember it has already mutated into two types -type S which was the Wuhan original genotyped virus strain  and the one in europe and Neworleans  at the moment is the other type L which attacks the lungs a lot faster and is more transmissible .  So no I do not believe that it has the timeline or the exact propagandised journey.

Well yes no one knows where it came from-exactly my point. Saying it came from the west because of kalyug is idiotic I’m afraid.

 And type l is not the “one” in Europe and New Orleans. It is the one that is spreading fastest. That’s all. It’s not unique to certain countries only.

 And your conspiracy theorism is tiring. Why is it a propagandised journey? What credible proof do you have of that, that is not some google incredible bukwaas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I blame the Chinese Government - The Chinese Communist Party accountable for this pandemic.

Aside from people eating meat or whatever, it is the governments fault for silencing doctors and hiding numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2020 at 2:27 PM, Guest London jwaan said:

Well yes no one knows where it came from-exactly my point. Saying it came from the west because of kalyug is idiotic I’m afraid.

 And type l is not the “one” in Europe and New Orleans. It is the one that is spreading fastest. That’s all. It’s not unique to certain countries only.

 And your conspiracy theorism is tiring. Why is it a propagandised journey? What credible proof do you have of that, that is not some google incredible bukwaas?

in the history of the world it has always been the case that pandemics or epidemics of diseases  are blamed not on own people and lack of hygiene but some 'magical' other group , in syphilis which existed in the old world it was blamed on the new world, spanish flu was never spanish etc etc. That is what I meant by propagandised journey , first this was because of bat soup, then pangollins then something else ad nauseum .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

in the history of the world it has always been the case that pandemics or epidemics of diseases  are blamed not on own people and lack of hygiene but some 'magical' other group , in syphilis which existed in the old world it was blamed on the new world, spanish flu was never spanish etc etc. That is what I meant by propagandised journey , first this was because of bat soup, then pangollins then something else ad nauseum .

Maybe I'm wrong, but have you  noticed that every decade or two there is a new bemari. I think back in the days it was hiv/aids, then we've had cancer for about a decade   and now I'm seeing a growing numbe of people with alzheimers.  Cancer seems to be fading.     Cancer made them millions $$$    now I think nxt alzheimer's is gnna replace cancer,  they "dont know the cure" for it  so will make a lot of $$$ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Damaging cultural anti-Sikh practices such as foeticide, dowry, and casteism need to be eliminated. Don't destroy the colourful aspects of our collective character. I don't personally like dancing or any of that crap myself, but as you get older and you look at culture as a subject that informs a unique group's identity, you cannot, or at least shouldn't, eradicate harmless "rang-brang" under the auspices of religious autocracy. The problem arrives when things are indulged in to excess, and that's a problem for Sikhs, because we are prone to extremes. It's a flaw in our character.  I don't like this Sharia-esque mentality of khattar Sikhs. I'm one myself in certain respects but I know when to pull back and see the bigger picture. Unfortunately, the low-IQ hot-heads are unknowingly sowing the seeds for rebellion against their cause before they've even laid the first brick of the foundations of their movement. If you can't trace the evolution and subsequent stages of a scenario where this type of censorship will be rallied against by your own people who don't share your religious devotion, then you don't deserve what you're aiming for. Open a history book. History is littered with such examples. Wake up and focus on REAL problems facing Sikhs; that require intelligence and tenacity to tackle, not superfluous, easy side issues that don't matter.
    • They do it by controlling their breathing. There’s breathing techniques which can  make body produce huge amount of heat (or even cold).  I find it quite interesting though. Why do sadhus/yogis do their meditation in cold places like mountains with snow and not hot deserts? I think it’s to do with heat. During serious meditation enormous heat gets produced. When such heat is radiating from body a cold external environment probably helps them transfer heat away to stay cool. But anyway this is hatt yog marag. Satguru Nanak Dev Ji gave us shabad surat marag which is easier way to connect with god: ~ Gaaveeai Suneeai Man Rakheeai Bhaao ||
    • Try using moustache wax. But you do get used it. It’s part of being a Singh as @Jai Tegang! rightly said. It gives an excuse to visit washroom to quickly clean your dhari and also rinse your mouth which so few people bother with after eating!
    • As someone who works in social media and cyber security, I suspect not censorship, but a safety protocol got triggered. Reported content gets reviewed by actual people and it can be days before it’s reviewed. If many reports are submitted within short period linking to one hashtag it could be something very sinister, especially if the reports are for graphic violence or death. You know how mass shootings and violence have been live streamed on FB? No chances are taken for it to happen again. Algorithms and AI detect and block anything receiving multiple instances of serious category reporting immediately and flag it for urgent review by staff. People have obviously reported some #Sikh content. It could be a group of anti sikh trolls reporting multiple posts - trying to suppress our voices, again! Of course they failed, #Sikh became visible again rather quickly
    • This is shocking news    In a shocking act of censorship, social networking sites Facebook and Instagram have blocked the #Sikh hashtag on their platforms, while Sikhs worldwide commemorate the atrocities committed against Sikhs in India in June 1984. #NeverForget1984 Read more: https://t.co/dXD2YtnKUb
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use