Sikh Auntiyan on the Frontline against Coronavirus (Covid19)

Guest Jigsaw_Puzzled_Singh

7 hours ago, puzzled said:

yh we are gnna try and distract her from it     i had been noticing it for a few days but didnt say anything, but sister randomly bought it up in conversation how we shouldn't put the news on when she comes home.   she rang my sister today from work and my sister said it sounded like she been crying.    shes seeing a lot of apne bazurg dying there as well 

people with symptoms of the virus are now laying next to patients who dnt have the virus because they have ran out of places. The nurses are under so much stress.  

i txted my cousin sister about this, my mum gets on really well with her   so my cousin sister gnna ring tomorrow 

yh think a lot of the staff is gnna need counselling after this 

In Slough with a very large Asian population and with many having pre-existing conditions like diabetes, high blood pressure etc, it could very well be a ticking time bomb.

9 hours ago, puzzled said:

yh we are gnna try and distract her from it     i had been noticing it for a few days but didnt say anything, but sister randomly bought it up in conversation how we shouldn't put the news on when she comes home.   she rang my sister today from work and my sister said it sounded like she been crying.    shes seeing a lot of apne bazurg dying there as well 

people with symptoms of the virus are now laying next to patients who dnt have the virus because they have ran out of places. The nurses are under so much stress.  

i txted my cousin sister about this, my mum gets on really well with her   so my cousin sister gnna ring tomorrow 

yh think a lot of the staff is gnna need counselling after this 

Does your mum do any path?

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Does your mum do any path?

Yh she does   she does panj baniya in the morning. Then rehras in evening and sohila sahib at night.    In the morning she didnt used to do jaap sahib  but I would her to start doing it so she does it now 

25 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yh she does   she does panj baniya in the morning. Then rehras in evening and sohila sahib at night.    In the morning she didnt used to do jaap sahib  but I would her to start doing it so she does it now 

It will help.

She may need to distance herself from patients and their relatives because she is taking a lot of their emotional baggage and energy. 

It can have a detrimental effect on your health. 

A lot of medical staff who deal a lot of this on a daily basis develop compassion fatigue. 

19 hours ago, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

The tactic of adding the word 'Deleted' to my messages is a clever by one by one of the Moderators here and is used very often on most of my messages He or she understands the power of suggestion, i.e. if they take one of my words out and replace it with a 'Deleted' it will give the illusion to you - the reader - that I wrote something truly disgusting. It's an extremely clever tactic to get you - the reader - to swallow the narrative that they want you to swallow....i.e. the myth that jagsaw-puzzled -singh deserves to be banned because jagsaw-puzzled-singh abuses everyone. They understand well that the nature of a whole post can change completely just be adding the word 'Deleted'. It's up to you whether you want to accept it or reject it. Doesn't matter to me in the slightest.

Admin Note - We do not allow any personal attacks. 

Well it seems like you made a personal attack. Which was rightfully removed by the admin team. Well done to them .

I don't think the admins have an agenda against anyone on here. They are fair and can edit anyone's post from time to time if they cross the line. It has happened to many posters. 

So don't think they just target you.  But back to my point. All NHS staff are doing and amazing job. Wether they be Sikh, not religious or of any faith. They are risking their life's to help others and should be praised. 

Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh
4 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

Well it seems like you made a personal attack. Which was rightfully removed by the admin team. Well done to them .

I don't think the admins have an agenda against anyone on here. They are fair and can edit anyone's post from time to time if they cross the line. It has happened to many posters. 

So don't think they just target you.  But back to my point. All NHS staff are doing and amazing job. Wether they be Sikh, not religious or of any faith. They are risking their life's to help others and should be praised. 

Go to various different threads currently running and count how many times they have a 'Deleted' on my message. You;ll be shocked when you see how many there are. Do you really think it could be true that I'm going around constantly saying disgusting things ?.....

Now.....let's explain something about the NHS.  Firstly, on a Sikh forum, where none of the members have Nigerian mothers, Lithuanian grandmothers and Polish aunties working anywhere.....I will of course talk about Sikh auntyan who, given the Calvinist work ethic they have, always provide the largest Asian workforce in that sector.OK....so where do I start with you because you know so very little to begin with and won't understand things unless they're explained in simple form so.......lets keep it simple:

• Not all NHS staff are equal....They all claim their free pizzas and thank you for the public but not all of them are equal - Some are working from home isolating - Some work away from clinical areas so don't go anywhere near infections - Some work in clean clinical areas whereas others have to work in dirty clinical areas (i.e areas that are infectious and sealed off)   So, now, we've narrowed our total NHS staff to just a select few that are actually working in dirty areas. This small list of people includes our Sikh auntyan working as cleaners. But now, sadly, we have to seperate the Sikh auntyan working in the infectious zones from the clinical staff because the other clinical staff are given scrubs to wear, are provided with top in-depth training, are fit tested for masks, are given visors and enhanced PPEs and are given upmost thanks and praise. The auntyan working as cleaners however, are given nothing other than a small mask and access to disposable gloves and a flimsy apron. But, regardless, they go in  day after day and do it. They are true warriors.

On 3/30/2020 at 2:29 PM, Guest Jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Go to various different threads currently running and count how many times they have a 'Deleted' on my message. You;ll be shocked when you see how many there are. Do you really think it could be true that I'm going around constantly saying disgusting things ?.....

You didn't answer the question Big Tara. 

Lidl have been giving free bags full of veg, fruit etc to all the staff at NHS  wihch is really nice    local punjabi business are giving free food to NHS workers too    my mum got some too  but didnt need it so gave it to the neighbors     

There is nothing...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...that makes me more sick than what happens once a week when middle class white people come out of their homes to 'salute the heroes' by clapping and banging crockery etc. Sickens me to to my core because, these people that have for the first time in their life found out what it is like to live in a police state (the way brown and black people have to spend their entire existence) and so can't stop complaining about it, are too ignorant and blind to appreciate the realities of working class life. Even too ignorant of the English language to understand the difference between heroism and sacrifice.  Beyond the great sacrifice of our great Sikh auntiyan working as cleaners on the frontline these people want to make themselves oblivious to reality of life by saluting the 'heroes' that put their lives on the line by providing our essential services.......people that work in grocery stores, deliveries etc.  These people are sacrifices to their ignorance and corporate greed because they have no choice. There are are mortgages that HAVE to be paid. There are bills that HAVE to be paid. There are loan companies that HAVE to get their money. These people are human sacrifices but the middle and upper class people that have the luxury of being able to isolate want to massage away these realities from their psyche so refer to them as 'heroes'. Once this pandemic is over, however, are any of them that didn't die still going to be referred as 'heroes' ?   No. They will once again go back to being losers on minimum wage low=skilled jobs. They are nothing but sacrifices to the greed and immorality of the priviledged.     Its all a game. A game that is always played.  Big corporations are now going under. They want bail-outs from us....the tax-payer. To get their bailouts they mention their workforce as if, for the first time in their life, they actually care about their workers. They're not $1lly. They know how to play the system. These hedge fund firms that actually own the wealth invested in these businesses know that they need to invoke the name of these workers in order to get a bail-out from mine and yours tax money......to save their investment. Debenhams will go bust. A gap in the market will then exist and another will take it's place needing workers....i.e. ex-employees of Debenhams. That's capitalism and it's fine. What the big companies really want however has nothing to do with the workers,despite of what they say. What they want is for you and me to pay through our tax money to help them out of this mess so that can continue to live their billionaire lifestyle. 

10 NHS doctors dead so far and all 10 of them are brown like me and you.  5 NHS nurses dead so far and 3 of them are brown like me and you. I've spent nearly 2 years on my '$h1t that white people do' thread trying various strategies to teach you about the realities of your life in the UK as brown people. It really is time you woke up and paid attention.

On 3/29/2020 at 9:00 PM, DailyMail said:

Kidda West London Singh,

I've known you on here long enough to know that you make your point from a personal point of view because, if my memory serves me correctly, your dear mother used to work as a cleaner in the hospital?

Anyway, you raise a very valid and pertinent point. As a doctor, I know full well that the cleaners in our NHS hospitals are just as much front line as the medics and nurses. They deserve recognition and respect and protective personal equipment as much as everyone else.

Sorry . Daily Mail brother, missed your message. Yes. You're right. I see my mum in every Kashmiro Kaur, Kulwinder Kaur and Karanjit Kaur. They are all my auntie and mum. Just as my mum always knew I'd always be her voice I will always be their voice. Truth, whether it is about nihangs finally teaching Punjab Police that it's not OK to ridicule people by making them roll on the dirty ground as punishment or pointing out inequalities is all about using our education for good.

But....on a different level.....you say you're a doctor. That's interesting.  I'm not gonna lie to you Daily Mail. I'm good with the ladies and last week after volunteering at a hospital I managed to make a few doctor friends who all happened to be ladies. I got close enough to one or two of them to have some conversations and one of them that worked in ICU told me that the ventilators are killing patients that would otherwise be dead and things like Bhuddist / Hindu yoga (i.s Sikh...but she didn't know anything about Sikhism) breathing techniques would have kept them alive. What say thee Doctor ?