Gurdwara attacked 30+ Afghan sikhs genocided murdered by ISIS sunni salafi terrorists

genie

the irony of how in that kabul gurdwara's those afghan sikhs would be praying and wishing well for all of humanity sarbat da bhalla yet islamic enemies of sikhs were already planning their murder for being non-sunni's non-muslims.

does anyone else get the feeling that if anything that happens to afghan sikhs its ok its tolerated cos they not seen as real Sikh? bit like how white christians view black and asian christians when they got attacked by muslim extremists the christians in the west didnt react by ordering military revenge attacks. Whereas if it was other way around against muslims the muslims as one community would be raising hell right now against the non-muslim attackers.

Maybe one of these islamic terrorists will one day soon target a powerful Sikh leader in punjab or the lame duck fake sikh chief minister captain amrinder singh before Sikhs get their heads out of their backsides and plan a harse military response.

19 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

She's kind of spot-on. You visited a takhat, and presumably obtained something worthwhile in a spiritual and karmic sense... which you immediately spazzed up the wall by stopping off at what is ostensibly a Muslim shrine on the way back, lmao. Whose smart idea was that? ?

absolutely! she was right!   well it was my idea lmao   i was only 11 and wanted to see it lol   i started whining that i wanna see it.  

6 minutes ago, genie said:

does anyone else get the feeling that if anything that happens to afghan sikhs its ok its tolerated cos they not seen as real Sikh? bit like how white christians view black and asian christians when they got attacked by muslim extremists the christians in the west didnt react by ordering military revenge attacks. Whereas if it was other way around against muslims the muslims as one community would be raising hell right now against the non-muslim attackers.

i think the cultural difference becomes a bit of a barrier. but the sad state of afghan sikhs in Afghanistan is becoming more common knowledge among sikhs in the west. i saw this video of aghan sikhs who arrived in canada on asylum in canada being welcomed by the canadian punjabi sikhs with hugs and flowers.      but i think that cultural difference will always be there, they have their own culture and theres nothing wrong with that.

arab muslims dont give a sh1t about other muslims,  Palestinian muslims are being killed and their neighboring super rich arab states have done nothing about it.   arabs never spoke against what happens to african muslims or the rohingya muslims. one of the sheikhs from the arab states did deals with modi despite the treatment of muslims in kahsmir and even lighted the burk khalifa with indias flag. 

would pakistan take in delhi muslims? probably not. 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

canadian sikhs welcoming afghan sikhs.  need more stuff like this in our community 

All I've seen on this site is juts like jagsaw jealously slandering them for being good business people and outdoing his own jaat in this respect!  

1 hour ago, genie said:

does anyone else get the feeling that if anything that happens to afghan sikhs its ok its tolerated cos they not seen as real Sikh?

I don't think so, I think underneath all that bwaah pareepa about how big we are, most of us know as a quom we don't have the strength, resources, intel and will to respond to these things right now. 

I said on another forum, we need to aim for special Sikh forces that can reach and rescue Sikhs anywhere in the globe etc. I know this won't happen overnight, but we need a widespread will in the quom for this. If we continue posing about our rides, cribs, education, jobs, businesses and nothing else, we'll always be sitting ducks for more organised and ambitious (and ruthless) opponents.   

26 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

All I've seen on this site is juts like jagsaw jealously slandering them for being good business people and outdoing his own jaat in this respect!  

then is no one supposed to discuss the corruption within that community on this forum then?   you do realize they are actively involved in heroin drug circuits in this country? drug that come into this country from afghanistan which is one of the biggest heroine producers in the world.  their involvement in the drug business in this country is as active as the paki involvement    if everyone else can be bashed on this forum for alcoholism, wife beating, corruption, demoralization, and that is what everyone always talks about on this forum all the time,  then why cant we bash them for their corruption?   

and you do know that many afghan sikhs themselves are aware of the fraud and corruption in their community and how they find loop holes in the system. 

as for jealously i hope you do realize which jaat most of their customers belong to in places like southall! and which jaat most the sangat belongs to in their colossal gurdware like guru maneyo granth in slough ! 

everyone is a victim of something till they reach the shores of this country. 

once again another big fat overreaction from you 

45 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

outdoing his own jaat in this respect

statistics, evidence, proof ? 

most of them own hindi/punjabi dvd shops, laptop repair shops or phone shops, with a shelf of hooka/shishas on sale.   Im all for supporting sikh businesses, i even mentioned that on another thread      but come on lmao   

33 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Would it be accurate to suggest that Afghan Sikhs are fulfilling the role in that particular society which would traditionally be Jewish activities, i.e. merchants and money lending? 

their non muslims, thats all it takes