Gurdwara attacked 30+ Afghan sikhs genocided murdered by ISIS sunni salafi terrorists

genie

18 hours ago, puzzled said:

their scriptures are full of these kinds of things, you can see why they treat non muslims so bad and dnt see wrong in killing them.

Verily those who believe not, among those who have received the scriptures, and among the idolaters, [shall be cast] into the fire of hell, to remain therein [for ever]. These are the worst of creatures.

O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people; they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand.

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Abu Burda reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would come people amongst the Muslims on the Day of Resurrection with as heavy sins as a mountain, and Allah would forgive them and He would place in their stead the Jews and the Christians. (As far as I think), Abu Raub said: I do not know as to who is in doubt. Abu Burda said: I narrated it to 'Umar b. 'Abd al-'Aziz, whereupon he said: Was it your father who narrated it to you from Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him)? I said: Yes.

Abu Umama said, Allah be well-pleased with him: The Messenger of Allah said, upon him blessings and peace: “None is made to enter Paradise by Allah Most High except Allah Most High shall marry him to seventy-two wives, two of them from the wide-eyed maidens of Paradise and seventy of them his inheritance from the People of Hellfire, not one of them but her attraction never lags nor his arousal ever wanes.”

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Thanks.

Without Satguru , there is no Naam and without Naam, the world has gone insane.Gurmat is the only truth in this world.

48 minutes ago, puzzled said:

funny you say that when the pioneers of britsh punjabi bhagra were tarkhans from kenya,   the british bhangra scene is associated with kenyan style turban wearing men!     ks bhamrah founder apna sangeet, johnny kalsi founder alaap, surinder pardesi founder pardesi group, kuljit bhamra pioneer of british bhangra scene even got obe from the queen for his contribution,  the scene was found by kenyan sikhs.  bally sagoo, indy sagu, sukhbir singh etc and the list goes on     you guys run the british bhangra scene 

iv been to kenyan sikh weddings and the stuff you see on the dance floor especially the women would make any jatt party look like a teddy bears picnic , this whole nachana tappana is associated with kenyan sikhs 

this is what you see in your british punjabi music videos, gigs and shows 

Image result for johnny kalsi

Traditionally "barn yard" dancing was always predominantly by non Jatts.

Jatts preferred pursuits like wrestling and kabaddi. 

19 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Traditionally "barn yard" dancing was always predominantly by non Jatts.

Jatts preferred pursuits like wrestling and kabaddi. 

it wasnt even socially acceptable for a jatt to sing and thats why most the singers in the old days were chamars with tarkhan females like amarjot who ran away with chamila and ranjit kaur who sang with mohd sadiq  mohinder kaur bhamra and so on 

jatts didnt get properly involved till the 90s      interesting how that was around the time when the khalistan/kharku movement collapsed in punjab,  thats why conservative attitudes need to come back.  a reform needs to come around similar to to the islamic revolutions but obviously with a sikh mind set. 

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Thanks.

Without Satguru , there is no Naam and without Naam, the world has gone insane.Gurmat is the only truth in this world.

its important to know what other religious txts like the islamic ones say about non muslims   then you know what their motive is and why they behave the way they do. 

jesus told christians to spread the gospels is they want to enter heaven 

6 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

can u elaborare plz?

I always thought christianity was better than brutal Islam.

they believe the end will come when all the nations believe in jesus and the gospel. Christians are anticipating for the last days becoz thats when jesus is gnna return, thats why christians are very pro israel because they believe jesus will return once the jews have returned to their promised land and built the temple. 

thats why they are going around converting every1    the bible told them to do it. 

Matthew 24:14 NKJV

“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.”

muslims and christians are anticipating for the last days, they believe the end will come once their religion is the main religion of the world and then the messiah jesus will return and destroy the dajjal/antichrist    and then all people will be raised from their graves and the people from their religion will be saved while every1 else will be sent to hell

but b4 this they need to convert as much of the world to their own religions    

36 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

can u elaborare plz?

I always thought christianity was better than brutal Islam.

christianity was no different than muslim faith they converted through the sword too .look at modern christians who kidnapped and beat and indoctrinated native tribes of people , still doing it ....