Gurdwara attacked 30+ Afghan sikhs genocided murdered by ISIS sunni salafi terrorists

genie

16 minutes ago, puzzled said:

then is no one supposed to discuss the corruption within that community on this forum then?   you do realize they are actively involved in heroin drug circuits in this country?

What if we focused on what is happening in Canada with respect to drug dealing and the amount of dead bodies being left around within the community over this? And how many uncles are involved with all the trucking that goes on.

This stuff is widespread and not limited to any one jaat. Believe you me. Opportunists will always take advantage of things like this. 

Contrary to stereotypes, all communities have involvement in these 'trades'. We need to focus on users in our community and prevent them from abusing substances by targeting root causes. They'll find suppliers one way or another. Within or outside of the community. 

15 minutes ago, puzzled said:

statistics, evidence, proof ? 

most of them own hindi/punjabi dvd shops, laptop repair shops or phone shops, with a shelf of hooka/shishas on sale.   Im all for supporting sikh businesses, i even mentioned that on another thread      but come on lmao   

And who ran the Off License trade over here for years including selling tobacco and cigarettes from the Off Licenses, and even warehouses?  No one said or did anything about that. 

Come on, the hypocrisy stinks. 

why is this thread being hijacked to defame the afghan sikh community and the sins of some of them aboard?

some of you guys should be ashamed of yourself defaming your own sikh brothers and sisters who are being murdered and systematically exterminated from afghanistan, gurdwara's blown up, SGGS Ji saroop destoryed, Sikh women and kids murdered. And some of you guys taking this as a joke and business as usual carry on. Have you not seen any graphic videos of them yet? you need to and picture yourself or your loved ones in that situation. It will make the kaum come to its senses.

Can we really blame muslim terrorist extremists taking us as cowards and a joke if our own people do not care for the life of their fellow Sikhs regardless of their jhaat or background. Wake the F*k up either you regard every Sikh as your brother and sister or dont cry and expect sympathy next time a deranged  extremist targets whats dear to you closer to home.

4 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It is quite interesting that the guy who helped to bring those Afghan Sikhs to Canada last name is Bhuller. Bhuller is a Jat name.

I'm sure those that got out did it in all manner of ways. We can't say that particular jaat is particularly involved in drug dealing or illegal activities because these things cut across jaats. It's people like jagsaw's constant attempts to defame (and I imagine in his twisted brain, to somehow big up his own beloved caste in comparison), that is a problem. 

Now is not the time (if it ever is) to play these retarded games. 

I hope now, with all the ostentation and showing off so many apnay do, people start to see things in proper perspective. We aren't in any position to be indulging in self-aggrandising, egoic nonsense. We never have been, but people keep deluding themselves. Certain people just can't seem to resist this impulse - and it's a longstanding, deep rooted cultural problem. 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'm sure those that got out did it in all manner of ways. We can't say that particular jaat is particularly involved in drug dealing or illegal activities because these things cut across jaats. It's people like jagsaw's constant attempts to defame (and I imagine in his twisted brain, to somehow big up his own beloved caste in comparison), that is a problem. 

Now is not the time (if it ever is) to play these retarded games. 

I hope now, with all the ostentation and showing off so many apnay do, people start to see things in proper perspective. We aren't in any position to be indulging in self-aggrandising, egoic nonsense. We never have been, but people keep deluding themselves. Certain people just can't seem to resist this impulse - and it's a longstanding, deep rooted cultural problem. 

Only you brings up the jaat nonsense.

You waffle and you are boring.

14 minutes ago, genie said:

some of you guys should be ashamed of yourself defaming your own sikh brothers and sisters who are being murdered and systematically exterminated from afghanistan

no one is defaming the ones in afghanistan, its the ones that are here  and like i said every1 is a victim till they reach the shores of this country.

as for why the thread was hijacked just scroll back and see who the first person was to change the topic and bring up the word jaat on this thread,  all i did was upload a video of canadian sikhs receiving afghan sikhs at the airport and even said that we should have more of this in our community and som1 didn't seem to like that very much and decided to change the topic