Gurdwara attacked 30+ Afghan sikhs genocided murdered by ISIS sunni salafi terrorists

genie

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Trying to discern a motivation beyond the obvious. Don't be so emotional.

I would not consider it a overstretch to doubt GoI , but considering that Islamic state has actually taken the responsibility of attack and considering that islamic hardliners have attacked sikhs in afghanistan and pakistan , I think the reality is what it is 

16 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

They run a roaring trade in taveet, sorcery, and kalams. Guess which demographic is their number one customer base? Dirty Sikh women. Scum.

Trust me , if the women are dirty, so are the men. 

I have seen and heard of milder versions of such crrap since childhood , but never knew the reason behind it and thought its something peculiar of where I lived , but it seems its larger issue within the community. 

I remember distributing marriage cards for one cousin , and when we went to the house of this one lady, she was (alone) sitting with this one mullah guy (green turban, long beard, rosary and a book in his hand  ) . On seeing us, the guy left . We were wary of drinking tea at her house lol 

Punjabis , and Bengalis have a bad rap for black magic . But Bengalis have it way worse than us 

The problem is something is seriously broken in sikh society and its broken for a long , long time. My guess is since the days of Ranjit Singh if not earlier.

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

the motivation is to kill or convert through fear nothing more or less, it is stealing the land and prospects of these sikhs by highjacking their places

That's what I meant. It seems a way of forcing them out of Afghanistan aside from the plain act of killing non-Muslims for the heck of it. 

12 hours ago, genie said:

how Sikhs chose to avenge these attacks would be up to the kaum's leadership but I would say retaliation is very important as per sikh history even if it isnt the objective to wholesale eliminate the targeted anti-sikh opponents but simply not replying with not retaliation no matter how small or symbolic is inviting further attacks. in 1947 same thing happened to punjabi Sikhs they were merely minding their own business getting on with their lives until creation of pakistan was announced and found themselves on the wrong side of the islamic border. Many Sikhs were massacred as the muslim extremists launched first strikes on the Sikhs and other innocent non-muslims. which in turn lead to a huge retaliation from Sikhs on the other side of the new border. Sikhs repaid the attacks x10 which enabled the Sikh community to survive in east punjab.

And islamic extremist is trying to bully and ethnically cleanse the remaining hindu and Sikhs out of afghanistan once they are out same thing will happen in pakistan then kashmir and then punjab. Where will Sikhs go?

it's genocide

Let's be honest here, the Panth is in no condition to carry out any sort of retaliation in Afghanistan or even elsewhere. The only place it could is in Punjab but given that Punjab today is in lockdown and even if it wasn't I don't put any hope in Sikhs there as they have pretty much been turned into mindless SJWs through decades of indoctrination by leftist dhimmis that Sikhs now think that Muslims are their fellow victims of Hindutva and thus Sikhs should be protecting them. The Muslims have played their cards really well, on the one hand they have managed to get funds and resources from moorakhs like Ravi Singh and his joke of an organisation called Khalsa Aid and on the other they have managed to keep the Sikhs in Pakistan oppressed by making their women targets of abduction and forced conversion and the Sikhs in Afghanistan sitting ducks behind walled compounds. Those Shaheeds from yesterdays massacre will not even be able to have a proper Sikh funeral given how even the ordinary Muslims let alone the Taliban and ISIS types will not even allow cremations to take place. 

What we are seeing in Afghanistan is exactly what Muslims have done throughout the centuries to non-Muslims minorities. They try and keep non-Muslim minorities downtrodden and oppressed but because the Sikh, Jewish and even the Hindu work ethic is vastly superior to the Muslims one then the Muslims who by their religion are taught that they are the best of people and their allah hates non-Muslims and favours his believers then they cannot handle their religious teachings being daily proven wrong when they see Sikhs, Jews and Hindus doing better than the Muslims. To the Muslim, in a Muslim country the non-Muslims should also feel that they are second and third class citizens and below even the most poverty stricken Muslim. 

1 hour ago, proactive said:

... I don't put any hope in Sikhs there as they have pretty much been turned into mindless SJWs through decades of indoctrination by leftist dhimmis that Sikhs now think that Muslims are their fellow victims of Hindutva and thus Sikhs should be protecting them. 

Excellent observation. That's really what it boils down to; that suicidal altruism I mentioned a few days ago. Some might say it's the malignant indication of a culture and a people that deserves to end. It's been nearly forty years of incessant subversion. What the Mughals and the British failed to do, the Indians have achieved with a little help from the Soviet Union's finest.