Gurdwara attacked 30+ Afghan sikhs genocided murdered by ISIS sunni salafi terrorists

genie

16 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Bla bla bla duggu.

The Jats are doing more than you Tharkhans are doing.

You have some issues, get some counselling. 

Yeah dragging us into some backwards, feudal peasant buckwaas in our homeland, like the backwards pendus you are. Sort that mess out, it's the 21st century you docile twat. 

7 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah dragging us into some backwards, feudal peasant buckwaas in our homeland, like the backwards pendus you are. Sort that mess out, it's the 21st century you docile twat. 

???

Put your money where your mouth is Tharkhan.

Go take action, set up a task force and rescue those Sikhs in Afghanistan. 

Show us your martial skills, show us pendu phudu Jatts how it is done. We are too thick, we need your intelligence.

9 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

From my understanding there are about 1,300 Sikhs left in Afghanistan.

I don't know where they are dispersed. But it would be useful to get some stats. 

its either kabul or jalalabad  i cnt remember. most of them live within the gurdwara complex. originally different surnames came from different parts of the country, like the chopras were from jalalabad   i knew this afghna guy he told me that     but now they all live together. 

4 minutes ago, puzzled said:

its either kabul or jalalabad  i cnt remember. most of them live within the gurdwara complex. originally different surnames came from different parts of the country, like the chopras were from jalalabad   i knew this afghna guy he told me that     but now they all live together. 

If they are congregated in one place then it should be easier to rescue them.

38 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

???

Put your money where your mouth is Tharkhan.

Go take action, set up a task force and rescue those Sikhs in Afghanistan. 

Show us your martial skills, show us pendu phudu Jatts how it is done. We are too thick, we need your intelligence.

You need some intelligence, that much is patently obvious! Wherever it comes from, and it certainly seems like a scarce resource amongst your own. And I tell you what, I'll even post explicit statements from your former colonial masters who were of the same opinion. How much time have you fudhus wasted on that skirt wearing, head waggling, Cheshire cat grinning tutti that passes for 'culture' amongst some......how many problems has that created too. 

This is the score. I'll put it so that maybe even an inherently docile, fudhu oaf might grasp it.

Whether we like it or not (and we patently don't), unless we truly and seriously start to practice  the shaster/ashster aspect of our dharam, we are pretty much guaranteed to be sitting ducks like this - globally. Whether in tonda mulkhs, or places like the US with their neo-nazis. In the end, when Mahakaal calls, we have to surrender, the only difference is that we might get a chance to cross over like men, and not pacifist sitting ducks. 

21 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You need some intelligence, that much is patently obvious! Wherever it comes from, and it certainly seems like a scarce resource amongst your own. And I tell you what, I'll even post explicit statements from your former colonial masters who were of the same opinion. How much time have you fudhus wasted on that skirt wearing, head waggling, Cheshire cat grinning tutti that passes for 'culture' amongst some......how many problems has that created too. 

This is the score. I'll put it so that maybe even an inherently docile, fudhu oaf might grasp it.

Whether we like it or not (and we patently don't), unless we truly and seriously start to practice  the shaster/ashster aspect of our dharam, we are pretty much guaranteed to be sitting ducks like this - globally. Whether in tonda mulkhs, or places like the US with their neo-nazis. In the end, when Mahakaal calls, we have to surrender, the only difference is that we might get a chance to cross over like men, and not pacifist sitting 

You're waffling again.

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

You got nothing to say dumbo. Must be frustrating not being able to get to barn dance. 

funny you say that when the pioneers of britsh punjabi bhagra were tarkhans from kenya,   the british bhangra scene is associated with kenyan style turban wearing men!     ks bhamrah founder apna sangeet, johnny kalsi founder alaap, surinder pardesi founder pardesi group, kuljit bhamra pioneer of british bhangra scene even got obe from the queen for his contribution,  the scene was found by kenyan sikhs.  bally sagoo, indy sagu, sukhbir singh etc and the list goes on     you guys run the british bhangra scene 

iv been to kenyan sikh weddings and the stuff you see on the dance floor especially the women would make any jatt party look like a teddy bears picnic , this whole nachana tappana is associated with kenyan sikhs 

this is what you see in your british punjabi music videos, gigs and shows 

Image result for johnny kalsi