Weather in London today - weird.

Maybe with less pollution from industry and people its making the skies clearer? but then again i do notice normally most years around this time of year in the spring, the skies are bluer and air fresher less humid and sticky like in summer.

1 hour ago, genie said:

Maybe with less pollution from industry and people its making the skies clearer? but then again i do notice normally most years around this time of year in the spring, the skies are bluer and air fresher less humid and sticky like in summer.

Yep it was very sunny today I noticed also. My kitchen was so brighter then usual. Maybe could be something to do with less cars on the road.  no planes running in sky causing the pollution so clearer weather. 

Not strange at all. Last few days were warm because of warm air currents from southern Europe (Portugal etc), which amplified the effect of the sunshine. Now we have a cold air current over the UK so feels cooler outside. So imagine sitting in front of a fire with someone blasting cold air at you, you won't feel warm 

2 minutes ago, kcmidlands said:

It's not weird, it's just the UK, we have at least 2 season's in one day.

It's okay today. The day I originally posted this thread was just incongruently cold given the amount of sunshine on that day. 

Thank Waheguru today is warmer. Even got a tiny bit of training in in the garden (and cleaned it up!)

Feel really sorry for people in apartments without gardens right now..... 

I am lucky to have a nice big park only 2 minutes from my house. It was very cold though today but nice and sunny. Went for my usual jog around the track and was freezing. ❄️. Not been this cold all year. As I'm a regular jogger.

Looks like we're in for a cold snap. 

23 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

You growing anything edible? 

No. I hope to one day.though. My experiment with corrianda did not turn out well. So now just sticking to plants. 

one of my uncle  grows alot in his garden. He is a big foodie. He has got all kinds of veg growning and has a fertilizer machine. Ie he throws all his left overs into it and it creates a compost for his garden plants.  

Would like to grow some stuff one day when I get more experience.