Has any islamic organisation condemed the attack on Afghan Sikhs in afghanistan?

genie

1 minute ago, Akalifauj said:

Everyone can't understand Gurbani.  I wish you best of luck in the future in doing so when you make an attempt. 

You are trying to use Gurbani in an attempt to guilt shame. Very manipulative. 

I did not say  that we should not help anyone.

I said we said we should help ourselves first then help others. 

I hope you can understand that.

If we help our own first and make ourselves stronger then we are in a better position to help others.

Gabish?

1 minute ago, Akalifauj said:

Tell Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji,  he should have first helped his quam.  Or tell Sant ji.  That's right, you don't follow Sikhi teachings.

Is your plane going down in this very instance?  Some one call the local emergency response for this uncle.  Learn how to make analogies.  Go to school and stay away from the bad uncles who are up to no good; always in the langar hall bickering.

What Sikhi teachings are those?

I tell you what, I challenge to give up your own home and give your home away to someone else more needy and have yourself homeless.

Then ask that person who you gave away your home for free to help you out.

Let's see what their response would be?

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

You are trying to use Gurbani in an attempt to guilt shame. Very manipulative. 

I did not say  that we should not help anyone.

I said we said we should help ourselves first then help others. 

I hope you can understand that.

If we help our own first and make ourselves stronger then we are in a better position to help others.

Gabish?

You keep your godless advice to yourself.  Gurbani does not stipulate who to help first based on which religion the person is  part of.  

You should help yourself first by learning to read Gurbani, absorbing it into your mind, believing in Gurbani and then practicing Gurbani.  

3 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

You keep your godless advice to yourself.  Gurbani does not stipulate who to help first based on which religion the person is  part of.  

You should help yourself first by learning to read Gurbani, absorbing it into your mind, believing in Gurbani and then practicing Gurbani.  

You first.

Come on Akali Fauj justify your philosophy by condemning the Anandpur Sahib resolution for wanting Punjab's water and resources FOR PUNJAB. Isn't that against your philosophy? Why can't you be big hearted and allow Punjab's water for the farmers of Haryana and Rajasthan. 

You are a waffler trying to bend the Gurbani to suit your SJW bukwas. Where have I justified what the Nihangs do, if you read my previous post you will I criticised them to exactly the reason you did. I couldn't care less for Dhumma Thumma or Pumma, these people are just there for themselves as is the self promoter Ravi Singh. If it wasn't for KA, he too would have set up as a Baba and fleeced the people like the other Babas do. 

2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It's called reading.  Go and read the Sikh history I posted here and then read the Sikh history on Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji shaheedi.  Go read Sikh history on Sri Guru Harkrishan ji, who he helped.  Then come back here and tell us what happened.  Who did they help first and last. 

Did Guru Tegh Bahadur leave Sikhs being oppressed BUT instead go and become a martyr for the Kashmiri Pandits? Did Guru Harkrishan leave his Sikhs who were suffering from cholera and go to Delhi and help the non-Sikhs there? 

Your analogies and examples are so irrelevant that you are embarrassing yourself. 

3 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

It's called reading.  Go and read the Sikh history I posted here and then read the Sikh history on Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji shaheedi.  Go read Sikh history on Sri Guru Harkrishan ji, who he helped.  Then come back here and tell us what happened.  Who did they help first and last. 

I am not a Guru, I am a mere Manmukh that is doing his best to live a Ghristi Jeevan life. Living an earnest living, remembering the lord's name and sharing what I have firstly for my family like I am supposed to.

Only then I can share and help others. 

13 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I tell you what, I challenge to give up your own home and give your home away to someone else more needy and have yourself homeless.

Then ask that person who you gave away your home for free to help you out.

Let's see what their response would be?

Excellent example, this SJW don't have the brain cells to understand what you are saying. He lost his argument earlier in the thread but he is too boneheaded and thick to understand. All he can come up with is irrelevant examples. Even when he is trying to insult us by calling us UNCLE at least his conscience betrays that we have more experience than this bachu who probably thinks that Sikhs should be selling all their possessions and going out doling money and resources to the rest of the world. One day this bachu will realise that the world doesn't work like that but then it will probably be too late. 

3 minutes ago, proactive said:

Did Guru Tegh Bahadur leave Sikhs being oppressed BUT instead go and become a martyr for the Kashmiri Pandits? Did Guru Harkrishan leave his Sikhs who were suffering from cholera and go to Delhi and help the non-Sikhs there? 

Your analogies and examples are so irrelevant that you are embarrassing yourself. 

Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji is the Guru of everyone.  This is what you and your half brained partner @Ranjeet do not understand.   Let me help you two by laying it out in a simple format.

1.Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji = Satguru

2.Satguru is here to help everyone without discrimination. 

It's only two steps.   I tried making it one step, but I am hoping both of you can add to two.