Has any islamic organisation condemed the attack on Afghan Sikhs in afghanistan?

genie

23 minutes ago, genie said:

There's something about punjab that breeds heros and diehard noble brave-hearts who fight the righteous fight when required.

I agree. 

I don't like the lull we've been having recently, it's hurting us. I think the Singh Sabha thing was the start of this when certain politically correct notions infiltrated mindsets.    

And I think going away from Sikhi moorings changes people, especially if they've had some docile ideology slyly pushed on them. Jagjit Singh's book is all about this. 

The cleverest deception is to make people follow a certain alien set of standards (which weaken them) by convincing them that these are actually their own indigenous ways. I think the Singh Sabha lehar may unwittingly have done this.  It explains a lot of what we see in the quom today. 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Sometimes to uphold dharma, adharma must be done unfortunately. 

Only people who have no Gurbani teachings will support this evil thought.  But don't worry kids, this guy and rest of the uncles here will do nothing.  These guys don't have any courage in them.  Just on the sight of seeing an uniformed officer casually walking toward them they have feces coming down their pant leg. ? ?

5 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Only people who have no Gurbani teachings will support this evil thought.  But don't worry kids, this guy and rest of the uncles here will do nothing.  These guys don't have any courage in them.  Just on the sight of seeing an uniformed officer casually walking toward them they have feces coming down their pant leg. ? ?

Another perpetually scared millennial. 

3 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Tell me if someone was raping your sister and you had to defend your sister by killing the assailant,  what would you do it?

Is it an evil thought to do the righteous thing and kill that person or would you be looking at gurbani scriptures to figure out what the right thing to do?

Banda Singh Bahadur's revolution paved the way for eventual Sikh rule and it is interesting to think what would Sikh history had been like from 1709 to now had Banda Singh Bahadur managed to keep his rule from being destroyed by the Mughals. The Sikhs of Banda Singh's time were a lot more anti-Muslim than the Sikhs of Maharaja Ranjit Singh's time even though Banda Singh's time was before the major massacres of Sikhs by the Muslims. Certainly Banda Singh would not have involved Muslims in his administration as much as Maharaja Ranjit Singh did. Also unlike Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Banda Singh took an active interest in making converts to Sikhism. In fact had his rule survived and he ruled for a few decades there is no doubt that he would have been able to make the Sikhs a very large minority if not a majority in Punjab. Up to 1891 the non-Muslim population was still a majority of the total population of Punjab, so even without any Muslim converts, Banda Singh would have had a mass of the population which he could possibly convert to Sikhism. Outside of Punjab, when Banda Singh invaded western UP, a large mass of Hindu Gujjars declared themselves to be Sikhs and joined him in massacring the local Muslim nobility. 

Society wise, Banda Singh unlike the Misls and Maharaja Ranjit Singh also took an active interest in uplifting the low castes. In fact he judged his followers according to their abilities and not of what caste they were from. He appointed many lower castes to high positions, so had his rule survived Sikh society would have been much less caste ridded. Had his rule survived the Punjab like Spain would have undergone a Reconquista and we all know that after Spain destroyed the rule of the Muslim Moors, Spain when on to become a major world power. 

12 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Tell me if someone was raping your sister and you had to defend your sister by killing the assailant,  what would you do it?

Is it an evil thought to do the righteous thing and kill that person or would you be looking at gurbani scriptures to figure out what the right thing to do?

I see he's come back from his safe space!

Akalifauj would be working out what to serve as langar to give to the person raping his sister! Appealing to his izzat will not work, he has no izzat and what a buffoon he is, he calls himself AkaliFauj and yet he is a dhimmi of the Muslims. The real Akalis of history would laugh at this SJW bo.zo 

18 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I agree. 

I don't like the lull we've been having recently, it's hurting us. I think the Singh Sabha thing was the start of this when certain politically correct notions infiltrated mindsets.    

And I think going away from Sikhi moorings changes people, especially if they've had some docile ideology slyly pushed on them. Jagjit Singh's book is all about this. 

The cleverest deception is to make people follow a certain alien set of standards (which weaken them) by convincing them that these are actually their own indigenous ways. I think the Singh Sabha lehar may unwittingly have done this.  It explains a lot of what we see in the quom today. 

I generally agree, but remember, we need to develop a sense of not overwhelmingly romanticising death and self sacrifice as the ultimate ideal. At times it is essential to set an example of bravery and selflessness, BUT if all the souls with morals and strength are taught to give up their lives in a final blaze of glory, the ones remaining behind -- on whose shoulders the process of rebuilding and forging a future and a foundation for better times -- will come to rest, the pool from which those men will  emerge will consist of nothing but cowards and the moral relativists who will capitulate and betray the cause by either aligning with the enemy to save their own skins, or simply selling out for their own enrichment. Everyone has a role play particular to their strengths. It's just a shame the best of men are the ones who invariably understand the reason for self sacrifice. I'm not talking about the cowardly Islamic way of self detonating on a crowded bus or at an airport, killing innocents. That's not martyrdom. That's a Satanic blood sacrifice for the Demiurge.

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

I generally agree, but remember, we need to develop a sense of not overwhelmingly romanticising death and self sacrifice as the ultimate ideal.

According to Mehtab Singh's grandson, Rattan Singh Bhangu (who would know). Singhs knew this hence the dhai-phat strategy. Killing and being unnecessarily killed in war was considered an inferior outcome. 

Fighting back was the right thing to do in 47. The gurdwara in my dads pind has ithiaas written inside it and it says how in 47 muslims from the neighbouring pinds came to plunder our pind and to rape the women, so people were obviously gnna fight back and kill!   Though most of them were driven out we still have a few pinds which are still mainly muslim. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

I agree. 

this is what the british imperialist establishment used to eventually subdue the Sikhs of khalsa raj first militarily using traitorous agents then indoctrination telling occupied punjab sikhs they were helpless and then using Sikhi as a way to steer war wanting Sikhs to become baptised khalsa for the british indian army only not for safeguarding their religion and land. And then the indian establishment did the same to make Sikhs docile. It was only during 80s/90s that Sikhs woke up from the slumber and thought to themselves hang on why we getting treated like 2nd class citizens and letting non-sikhs telling us what to do in our own land and started a serious fight back to regain lost political sovereignty.