Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
genie

Has any islamic organisation condemed the attack on Afghan Sikhs in afghanistan?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Akalifauj said:

Everyone can't understand Gurbani.  I wish you best of luck in the future in doing so when you make an attempt. 

You are trying to use Gurbani in an attempt to guilt shame. Very manipulative. 

I did not say  that we should not help anyone.

I said we said we should help ourselves first then help others. 

I hope you can understand that.

If we help our own first and make ourselves stronger then we are in a better position to help others.

Gabish?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Akalifauj said:

Tell Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji,  he should have first helped his quam.  Or tell Sant ji.  That's right, you don't follow Sikhi teachings.

Is your plane going down in this very instance?  Some one call the local emergency response for this uncle.  Learn how to make analogies.  Go to school and stay away from the bad uncles who are up to no good; always in the langar hall bickering.

What Sikhi teachings are those?

I tell you what, I challenge to give up your own home and give your home away to someone else more needy and have yourself homeless.

Then ask that person who you gave away your home for free to help you out.

Let's see what their response would be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

You are trying to use Gurbani in an attempt to guilt shame. Very manipulative. 

I did not say  that we should not help anyone.

I said we said we should help ourselves first then help others. 

I hope you can understand that.

If we help our own first and make ourselves stronger then we are in a better position to help others.

Gabish?

You keep your godless advice to yourself.  Gurbani does not stipulate who to help first based on which religion the person is  part of.  

You should help yourself first by learning to read Gurbani, absorbing it into your mind, believing in Gurbani and then practicing Gurbani.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

You keep your godless advice to yourself.  Gurbani does not stipulate who to help first based on which religion the person is  part of.  

You should help yourself first by learning to read Gurbani, absorbing it into your mind, believing in Gurbani and then practicing Gurbani.  

 

 

You first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on Akali Fauj justify your philosophy by condemning the Anandpur Sahib resolution for wanting Punjab's water and resources FOR PUNJAB. Isn't that against your philosophy? Why can't you be big hearted and allow Punjab's water for the farmers of Haryana and Rajasthan. 

 

You are a waffler trying to bend the Gurbani to suit your SJW bukwas. Where have I justified what the Nihangs do, if you read my previous post you will I criticised them to exactly the reason you did. I couldn't care less for Dhumma Thumma or Pumma, these people are just there for themselves as is the self promoter Ravi Singh. If it wasn't for KA, he too would have set up as a Baba and fleeced the people like the other Babas do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

What Sikhi teachings are those?

It's called reading.  Go and read the Sikh history I posted here and then read the Sikh history on Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji shaheedi.  Go read Sikh history on Sri Guru Harkrishan ji, who he helped.  Then come back here and tell us what happened.  Who did they help first and last. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did Guru Tegh Bahadur leave Sikhs being oppressed BUT instead go and become a martyr for the Kashmiri Pandits? Did Guru Harkrishan leave his Sikhs who were suffering from cholera and go to Delhi and help the non-Sikhs there? 

Your analogies and examples are so irrelevant that you are embarrassing yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

It's called reading.  Go and read the Sikh history I posted here and then read the Sikh history on Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji shaheedi.  Go read Sikh history on Sri Guru Harkrishan ji, who he helped.  Then come back here and tell us what happened.  Who did they help first and last. 

I am not a Guru, I am a mere Manmukh that is doing his best to live a Ghristi Jeevan life. Living an earnest living, remembering the lord's name and sharing what I have firstly for my family like I am supposed to.

Only then I can share and help others. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

What Sikhi teachings are those?

I tell you what, I challenge to give up your own home and give your home away to someone else more needy and have yourself homeless.

Then ask that person who you gave away your home for free to help you out.

Let's see what their response would be?

Excellent example, this SJW don't have the brain cells to understand what you are saying. He lost his argument earlier in the thread but he is too boneheaded and thick to understand. All he can come up with is irrelevant examples. Even when he is trying to insult us by calling us UNCLE at least his conscience betrays that we have more experience than this bachu who probably thinks that Sikhs should be selling all their possessions and going out doling money and resources to the rest of the world. One day this bachu will realise that the world doesn't work like that but then it will probably be too late. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, proactive said:

Did Guru Tegh Bahadur leave Sikhs being oppressed BUT instead go and become a martyr for the Kashmiri Pandits? Did Guru Harkrishan leave his Sikhs who were suffering from cholera and go to Delhi and help the non-Sikhs there? 

Your analogies and examples are so irrelevant that you are embarrassing yourself. 

Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji is the Guru of everyone.  This is what you and your half brained partner @Ranjeet do not understand.   Let me help you two by laying it out in a simple format.

1.Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji = Satguru

2.Satguru is here to help everyone without discrimination. 

It's only two steps.   I tried making it one step, but I am hoping both of you can add to two.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Akalifauj said:

Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji is the Guru of everyone.  This is what you and your half brained partner @Ranjeet do not understand.   Let me help you two by laying it out in a simple format.

1.Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib ji = Satguru

2.Satguru is here to help everyone without discrimination. 

It's only two steps.   I tried making it one step, but I am hoping both of you can add to two.  

Man are you really that thick or are you just trolling? Surely you are not that much of a <banned word filter activated> that you cannot understand what we have been saying? All I asked you was to give an example where the Gurus purposely went out to help non-Sikhs are the expense of helping Sikhs?  It should be simple to find an example as you seem to be defending KA and claiming that they are following the teachings of the Gurus? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, proactive said:

Man are you really that thick or are you just trolling? Surely you are not that much of a <banned word filter activated> that you cannot understand what we have been saying? All I asked you was to give an example where the Gurus purposely went out to help non-Sikhs are the expense of helping Sikhs?  It should be simple to find an example as you seem to be defending KA and claiming that they are following the teachings of the Gurus? 

Nope,  it's not happening for you today.  Maybe come back tomorrow and give a good run at push starting the brain and the light bulb will turn on, maybe; hopefully!!.  I can't smash my head against a brick wall anymore.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Nope,  it's not happening for you today.  Maybe come back tomorrow and give a good run at push starting the brain and the light bulb will turn on, maybe; hopefully!!.  I can't smash my head against a brick wall anymore.  

It's ok man. You have a lot to learn about life and I suppose the leftist SJW education that you get in the west nowadays does not allow critical thinking and just turns out drones like you. Have a nice day and many years from now when the world has bitten you on the ar.se and your lofty liberal left wing ideas have turned you into a useless and unproductive member of society you could always log on and thank us for the free lesson on life that we took time out to give you today.. you're welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, proactive said:

Excellent example, this SJW don't have the brain cells to understand what you are saying. He lost his argument earlier in the thread but he is too boneheaded and thick to understand. All he can come up with is irrelevant examples. Even when he is trying to insult us by calling us UNCLE at least his conscience betrays that we have more experience than this bachu who probably thinks that Sikhs should be selling all their possessions and going out doling money and resources to the rest of the world. One day this bachu will realise that the world doesn't work like that but then it will probably be too late. 

It's like Triage. 

You can help those you can and then there are those you cannot. 

Some people get the message and there are others that only understand when they get a swift kick in the knackers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Japan does an excellent job of that. The lowest paid people still make a living with benefits and retirement mostly and the well paid people are still well paid just more moderately so. It's called a genie coefficient I believe. Japan's is shaped like an hour glass with very few ultra rich or ultra poor and the united states is an hour glass ...or almost pawn shape...with almost everyone residing in the bottom, a vanishing or vanished middle and some few at the top. 
    • I agree, and these protests have mainly targeted government buildings. There are a multitude of factions involved, not all black by any means, and the human rights movement doesn't lose my support over a starbucks, which is a multinational corp not a cha wala, getting trashed or some multi generational plantation money owned store that's insured getting trashed, especially by a mixed segment of the entire population plus provacateurs.  Would I bother looting unless I truly needed survival supplies in an apocalypse? No I wouldn't, but it's really another excuse to not have to change the status quo to say looting happened during your protests so your issue isn't valid anymore.  Common deflections are  But they looted.. They commit a crime once... That was a long time ago... None of which changes the centuries old history and tradition of cultural oppresion, murder, rape, incarceration, bigotry, humiliation that continues strong to this day, perpetrated by a government, it's military and police force upon races of people. We are a constitutional country of law on paper and some of us expect that to be respected and some of us know it's a lie, but either way people have their limits.  You have racist cops, doing a hack job of even managing to murder someone on camera. They ought to be embarrassed for one. Cops throwing up white power and laughing. You think 400 years of that isn't going to get some stores wrecked in addition to government buildings? I know people with murdered family members in this country in my community. Police murders that resulted in settlements and gag orders because they did such a poor job of even covering it up. 
    • Maybe they thought they could clown you because they could get away with it? 😁 
    • Yes, what goes around comes around. but I don’t see how the businesses have really deserved the looting in this case.  if anyone to be looted it should be whoever is directly oppressing the looters 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use