Conspiracy Theory

*WELL PLAYED CHINA....* 

*SCENE 1 ?
The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade.  The curtain closes.

*SCENE II.*  
The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued.  They do not do anything.  The curtain closes.

*SCENE III.*  
The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

*SCENE IV.*  
The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price.  The curtain closes.

*SCENE V.* 
The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US.  And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions.  The curtain closes.  How is the play called?

*SCENE  VI:* 
 *Checkmate!*

*ReAmazing but true* 

Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis.  It was just my speculation.  Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.

At first they were too prepared.  Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction.  And they really built them in two weeks.  

Awesome.

Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic.  They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine.  How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information?  Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
 And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick.  Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically.  China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them.  Now the companies, Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West.  How are you?

None of this could have happened by chance.  China who cared that a few old men died?  Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge.  And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease.  And without knowing what to do.

Masterfully diabolic.  It had to be the communists.  |

Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan. 
An instrument that has seen the most rally

One ☝ prospective & Analogy
-------_--------------_-------////-//////
 How come Russia & North Korea have Low or Zero incidence of Covid- 19 ? 

Is it because they are staunch allies of China

On the other hand USA / South Korea / United Kingdom / France / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit

How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus? 

China says that the drastic initial measures that they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas

Why Beijing was not hit ? Why only Wuhan? 

It is interesting to ponder upon.. right ? 

Well ..Wuhan is open for business now

Covid - 19 needs to be seen in the backdrop of the arm twisting of China by USA in the trade war

America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially 

Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China. 

China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world. 

So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities. 

I am sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this.... to topple Trump.... 

Lately President Trump  has always been telling of how the GREAT American economy was improving on all fronts and jobs were coming back to the USA

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an ECONOMIC HAVOC. 

Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump through impeachment.....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus.

Wuhan's epidemic was a showcase. 

At the peak of the virus epidemic....China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas. 

As President he should have been covered from head to toe.....but that was not the case.

He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released

China's vision is to control the World ECONOMY by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.....Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus

Now China shall OWN  the stocks of All Western Alliances and these countries will soon be slave to their NEW MASTER..... CHINA

21 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

"Oy vey, the enemy is the Chinaman. Don't look closer to home, goy. It's those slant-eyed bug-men who've infiltrated your institutions and raped your consciousness for centuries. Let's get them!"

??

I think you can both be right in this thread. Fascinating. 

Maybe China did that...can anyone blame them?

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I think you can both be right in this thread. Fascinating. 

Maybe China did that...can anyone blame them?

True. It's certainly six of one, half a dozen of the other, but it's quite telling the arrival and gradual promotion of this narrative at a time when the world is most vulnerable to latch onto any explanation, no matter whether its valid or not, to explain our current predicament.

It reminds me of: "Afghanistan is harbouring Bin Laden, the mastermind of 9/11. Let's bomb Afghanistan to smithereens!" Osama's hiding in Pakistan. "Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction that can reach western lands in 45 minutes. Let's invade and destroy Iraq!" Iraq had no such weapons. "The Arab Spring is a beautiful moment and opportunity for freedom and democracy to reign in those lands." Millions who should be involved in rebuilding their lands after the "expulsion" of dictators and oppressive regimes, leave their countries to come to the West.

I'm not suggesting the Chinese are the victims in all of this, not by any means, but it's become a rule of mine to listen to what the Western press is so vehement in wanting me to believe, and then through a process of filtering, realise the opposite argument they aren't promoting or even wishing to shed a light upon is where the objective truth is to be found. There's only so many times a person can observe the same fundamental phenomena, and then try to silence that voice at that back of their head screaming out that there's a strange pattern emerging that shouldn't be ignored. I'm done trying to silence my conscience. 

5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

True. It's certainly six of one, half a dozen of the other, but it's quite telling the arrival and gradual promotion of this narrative at a time when the world is most vulnerable to latch onto any explanation, no matter whether its valid or not, to explain our current predicament.

It reminds me of: "Afghanistan is harbouring Bin Laden, the mastermind of 9/11. Let's bomb Afghanistan to smithereens!" Osama's hiding in Pakistan. "Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction that can reach western lands in 45 minutes. Let's invade and destroy Iraq!" Iraq had no such weapons. "The Arab Spring is a beautiful moment and opportunity for freedom and democracy to reign in those lands." Millions who should be involved in rebuilding their lands after the "expulsion" of dictators and oppressive regimes, leave their countries to come to the West.

I'm not suggesting the Chinese are the victims in all of this, not by any means, but it's become a rule of mine to listen to what the Western press is so vehement in wanting me to believe, and then through a process of filtering, realise the opposite argument they aren't promoting or even wishing to shed a light upon is where the objective truth is to be found. There's only so many times a person can observe the same fundamental phenomena, and then try to silence that voice at that back of their head screaming out that there's a strange pattern emerging that shouldn't be ignored. I'm done trying to silence my conscience. 

Most definitely Veer Ji. 

The coronavirus did not escape from a lab. Here's how we know.

3D illustration showing the novel coroanvirus.
Viruses like the novel coronavirus are shells holding genetic material.
(Image: © Andriy Onufriyenko/Getty Images)

As the novel coronavirus causing COVID-19 spreads across the globe, with cases surpassing 284,000 worldwide today (March 20), misinformation is spreading almost as fast. 

One persistent myth is that this virus, called SARS-CoV-2, was made by scientists and escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China, where the outbreak began.

A new analysis of SARS-CoV-2 may finally put that latter idea to bed. A group of researchers compared the genome of this novel coronavirus with the seven other coronaviruses known to infect humans: SARS, MERS and SARS-CoV-2, which can cause severe disease; along with HKU1, NL63, OC43 and 229E, which typically cause just mild symptoms, the researchers wrote March 17 in the journal Nature Medicine.

"Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus," they write in the journal article. 

Related: 13 coronavirus myths busted by science

Kristian Andersen, an associate professor of immunology and microbiology at Scripps Research, and his colleagues looked at the genetic template for the spike proteins that protrude from the surface of the virus. The coronavirus uses these spikes to grab the outer walls of its host's cells and then enter those cells. They specifically looked at the gene sequences responsible for two key features of these spike proteins: the grabber, called the receptor-binding domain, that hooks onto host cells; and the so-called cleavage site that allows the virus to open and enter those cells. 

That analysis showed that the "hook" part of the spike had evolved to target a receptor on the outside of human cells called ACE2, which is involved in blood pressure regulation. It is so effective at attaching to human cells that the researchers said the spike proteins were the result of natural selection and not genetic engineering.

The Coronavirus Did Not Escape From A Lab. Here's How We Know.

The persistent myth can be put to bed.

Here's why: SARS-CoV-2 is very closely related to the virus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), which fanned across the globe nearly 20 years ago. Scientists have studied how SARS-CoV differs from SARS-CoV-2 — with several key letter changes in the genetic code. Yet in computer simulations, the mutations in SARS-CoV-2 don't seem to work very well at helping the virus bind to human cells. If scientists had deliberately engineered this virus, they wouldn't have chosen mutations that computer models suggest won't work. But it turns out, nature is smarter than scientists, and the novel coronavirus found a way to mutate that was better — and completely different— from anything scientists could have created, the study found. 

Another nail in the "escaped from evil lab" theory?  The overall molecular structure of this virus is distinct from the known coronaviruses and instead most closely resembles viruses found in bats and pangolins that had been little studied and never known to cause humans any harm. 

"If someone were seeking to engineer a new coronavirus as a pathogen, they would have constructed it from the backbone of a virus known to cause illness," according to a statement from Scripps

Where did the virus come from? The research group came up with two possible scenarios for the origin of SARS-CoV-2 in humans. One scenario follows the origin stories for a few other recent coronaviruses that have wreaked havoc in human populations. In that scenario, we contracted the virus directly from an animal — civets in the case of SARS and camels in the case of Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS). In the case of SARS-CoV-2, the researchers suggest that animal was a bat, which transmitted the virus to another intermediate animal (possibly a pangolin, some scientists have said) that brought the virus to humans.

Related: 20 of the worst epidemics and pandemics in history

In that possible scenario, the genetic features that make the new coronavirus so effective at infecting human cells (its pathogenic powers) would have been in place before hopping to humans.

In the other scenario, those pathogenic features would have evolved only after the virus jumped from its animal host to humans. Some coronaviruses that originated in pangolins have a "hook structure" (that receptor binding domain) similar to that of SARS-CoV-2. In that way, a pangolin either directly or indirectly passed its virus onto a human host. Then, once inside a human host, the virus could have evolved to have its other stealth feature — the cleavage site that lets it easily break into human cells. Once it developed that capacity, the researchers said, the coronavirus would be even more capable of spreading between people.

All of this technical detail could help scientists forecast the future of this pandemic. If the virus did enter human cells in a pathogenic form, that raises the probability of future outbreaks. The virus could still be circulating in the animal population and might again jump to humans, ready to cause an outbreak. But the chances of such future outbreaks are lower if the virus must first enter the human population and then evolve the pathogenic properties, the researchers said.

Coronavirus science and news

Originally published on Live Science. 

missing-image.svg

ABCmouse - 1 Month Free!

The one-month trial gives you access to all of the educational site's 9,000 activities in reading, science, math and art. Keep your child busy and learning while we are all stuck indoors.
View Deal

Western intelligence tries to destabilise China by inciting Hong Kong riots. China responds by unleashing Corona, in an act of spitefulness, knowing it will eventually make its way to West due to movement of Chinese citizens across the globe. Western powers believe no crisis, even one that's not directly of their own making, should ever be wasted as an opportunity to push their ultimate plan closer to fruition, so they capitalise on the outbreak with mass hysteria, driven by the media, designed to cripple Western economies, effectively heralding another economic depression; a depression that an elite financial minority knew was coming, which they accordingly "cashed in" moments before it hit. The puppet nations of the US and UK see this moment as the perfect opportunity for testing the waters in regards to how much state-enforced control the population will withstand before revolting.

The elite nations use the impact of the virus as justification to introduce legislation they have no intention of repealing. As we've laboured under the threat of Islamic terrorism and the expected legislative response that supposedly protects us from that threat -- which has gradually curtailed certain freedoms and rights -- Corona and the fear of similar viral pandemic outbreaks will be used as the sword of Damocles to erode further rights and freedoms, and to allow milder iterations of such laws to remain active indefinitely.

The media continues to play its role in perpetuating the fear and the overall narrative of an unrelenting virus sweeping and impacting the West in particular. The virus IS real; it exists, but its impact IMO is exaggerated, and is being applied as the cause of death in cases where it's not applicable in order to inflate recorded death rates and induce further hysteria. 

India has 109 deaths from Corona. They're virtually Chinese neighbours. India is either lying about the official death rate to save face on the international stage (misplaced Indian pride that would otherwise seriously dent their narrative of India being an emerging superpower that isn't any less capable than a western nation) OR they haven't the resources or infrastructure to obtain accurate numbers of those afflicted by the virus OR Corona isn't as it's being portrayed in the West.

That's all I've got. Wild conjecture but the events of the coming months and years will contribute to obtaining a clearer picture. I reiterate, a virus exists and it is not nice to have it. Having underlying health issues makes it more of a danger. 

Best not to stress and panic as this situation stretches out for weeks and months. Positivity and cheerfulness in the face of adversity sometimes helps.