As President, what Bill Gates would do to fight COVID-19

23 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Mass biological tests on poor nations like Africans I imagine. 

i wouldn't be surprised if their own governments offer poor people from their country as experiments for some money in return.  

humans get tested on as well    testing stuff on rats and monkeys is just a cover up for that 

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

i wouldn't be surprised if their own governments offer poor people from their country as experiments for some money in return.  

humans get tested on as well    testing stuff on rats and monkeys is just a cover up for that 

I've heard from African friends that a lot of people are up in arms about being used as guinea pigs out there. 

16 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I've heard from African friends that a lot of people are up in arms about being used as guinea pigs out there. 

not surprised   in india people sell their organs to doctors for money  some women even sell their wombs for money     its a massive business  a paki woman told me it happens in pakiland as well     

slavery still exists everywhere its just hidden or painted as something else     slavery isnt just white people using belts on black people, they delude you with that 

im sure many 3rd world countries sell their people to scientists 

indra gandhis sterilization in the 70s seems like a crazy experiment 

1000s of kids go missing in this country everywhere   i wounder what happens to them?      my mum works in the hospital says many mums give birth and just dump their babies in the hospital and dnt come back   including asian mums    theres a whole office/department who is in charge of unwanted dumped babies     

pedophiles buy kids as well     that girl who went missing in Portugal madiline  her mum/dad are pedos  but they are protected by the government   because there are so many pedos n the establishment  

same with that mentally unstable girl that went missing in south east asia and then was found dead and naked in the forest, it was her pedo parents