Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
genie

pro-khalistan leader condems pakistan and islamic extremists

Recommended Posts

Sikh separatist leader condemns Kabul gurdwara attack, requests India to shelter minorities from Afghanistan

Founder of Dal Khalsa and UK-based Sikh separatist leader Jaswant Singh Thekedar (File photo)

ANI | Updated: Mar 28, 2020 15:15 ISTFounder of Dal Khalsa and UK-based Sikh separatist leader Jaswant Singh Thekedar (File photo)

London [UK], Mar 28 (ANI): Jaswant Singh Thekedar, the founder of Dal Khalsa - a Sikh separatist organisation, has condemned the barbaric attack on a historic gurdwara in Kabul and requested the Indian government to shelter the remaining families of Sikhs and Hindus from Afghanistan.


On Wednesday, armed terrorists killed 25 civilians in a terror attack on the 400-year-old Gurdwara in Shor Bazar in Kabul.
The Islamic State affiliate in Afghanistan claimed responsibility for the attack, but many experts believe that Pakistan's spy agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), propagated it to oppose Ashraf Ghani, who was re-elected as the President of Afghanistan last month.


In a video message, Singh said, "In Afghanistan, the way the Taliban carried out a barbaric attack on the Sikhs in Kabul's historic gurdwara and killed children and women who were praying for the people affected by coronavirus pandemic is highly condemnable."


"The attackers are not religious people and they have no humanity. They have only one motive to call others as 'kafirs' or infidel and kill them. It is also preached in their holy book. This is an unforgettable incident for the Sikhs," he added.


The separatist leader also stated that he has requested the Indian government to allow the remaining Sikhs and Hindus from Afghanistan to get them settled in India.
"Our request has been accepted and after the COVID-19 crisis. Whoever will apply for a visa, the Indian government will facilitate them," he said.


"We are thankful to the Indian authorities. We are also reaching out to the victims' families with all possible help. We are your brothers. The horrific attack has happened on the entire Sikh community. We all stand together with your pain," Singh added.


The Sikh community in the war-torn country that once constituted a vibrant, well integrated and economically active part of the Afghan society has been persecuted and driven away, since the Taliban grabbed the reins in the 1990s.


Their depletion has been so rapid that of the once close to a quarter of a million population, only a minuscule 1000-odd still remain in the country, barely eking out a livelihood amid extremely violent circumstances. (ANI)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.aninews.in/news/world/others/italy-sees-889-coronavirus-deaths-in-24-hours-toll-reaches-1002320200329003141/

in this article below he also blames pakistan for supplying drugs and weapons over the border in punjab to destroy the youth. Which is true nobody can deny that.

https://www.aninews.in/news/world/europe/pak-destroying-misleading-punjabs-youth-khalistani-leader-jaswant-singh-thekedar20191007184554/

I dunno how credible this guy is or how big a following and influence he has in khalistan / sikh seperatist circles but he seems to be reasonble in what he is saying and for once a khalistani leader not licking pakistani or islamic backsides is quite interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is likely to be a war in the region soon. I think this is all the prep for this. 1984 is something I don't think I've really got over, but whatever the case, right now, I think apnay in areas that are obviously hostile to them should take up India's offer while they can.  

Anyone who is streetwise and savvy knows the score with isolated minorities. Quack quack!! We have our own history which has repeatedly demonstrated what happens to men and women in these situations when it goes off. And it may be that having floundered in the middle east, certain fundamentalist groups will now focus on the safer, secure areas around Panjab (Pak and Afghan) to operate from. 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think thats the correct assessment once nato and us troops leave its gonna be a jihadi royal rumble again just like syria was recently and still is in some parts.

The only 2 reasons they hadnt left is because they didnt want to leave the previous ancient gurdwara that is very important to Sikh heritage and history. And secondly most of them are not economically well off enough to afford to get out through legitimate or illegitimate means. They are in a very dire situation surrounded by rabid evil islamic dogs who have no love for them.

Perhaps if USSR had used weapons of mass destruction and dropped them on afghanistan just carpet bombed flatten it until all islamic influence and corruption was removed maybe afghanistan would have a chance to breath but right now the islamic jihadi virus has got a strangle hold over it.

The problem india faces is when NATO leaves the attention from these bastards will turn towards them especially in kashmir. Both pakistan and india is in the eyes of the map of IS-K. Pakistan thinks its safe from is-k al-qaeda but it isnt they are playing with the devil right now but they will get hurt again as they decide to over run the pakistani government kuffar regime that isnt implementing their version of sharia islamic law.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, genie said:

I think thats the correct assessment once nato and us troops leave its gonna be a jihadi royal rumble again just like syria was recently and still is in some parts.

The only 2 reasons they hadnt left is because they didnt want to leave the previous ancient gurdwara that is very important to Sikh heritage and history. And secondly most of them are not economically well off enough to afford to get out through legitimate or illegitimate means. They are in a very dire situation surrounded by rabid evil islamic dogs who have no love for them.

Perhaps if USSR had used weapons of mass destruction and dropped them on afghanistan just carpet bombed flatten it until all islamic influence and corruption was removed maybe afghanistan would have a chance to breath but right now the islamic jihadi virus has got a strangle hold over it.

The problem india faces is when NATO leaves the attention from these bastards will turn towards them especially in kashmir. Both pakistan and india is in the eyes of the map of IS-K. Pakistan thinks its safe from is-k al-qaeda but it isnt they are playing with the devil right now but they will get hurt again as they decide to over run the pakistani government kuffar regime that isnt implementing their version of sharia islamic law.

 

Khalistanis want to wake up a bit. Those people across the border aren't their friends. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Khalistanis want to wake up a bit. Those people across the border aren't their friends. 

Adds fuel to the fire of my theory that they had a backdoor deal with ISI / Pakistanis to kick things off in '84, and they'd be backed up only to be betrayed at the critical moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Adds fuel to the fire of my theory that they had a backdoor deal with ISI / Pakistanis to kick things off in '84, and they'd be backed up only to be betrayed at the critical moment. 

That maxim of  'an enemy of my enemy is my friend' is only for simple minded idiots who are destined to fail. 

It's not rocket science: the enemy of your enemy can be your enemy too.  

It just goes back to that persistent strain of lullo level dimwittedness, that all but the lullo can clearly see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Adds fuel to the fire of my theory that they had a backdoor deal with ISI / Pakistanis to kick things off in '84, and they'd be backed up only to be betrayed at the critical moment. 

That's true ......even sant jarnail singh bhindranwale did not agree at the time with pro khalistan sikh separatist groups like babbar khalsa and dal khalsa. He tolerated them and grudgingly accepted that yes khalistan is necessary only if Indian government and its army choses to attack the Sikhs at harmandir sahib. Sant bhindranwale often spoke of wanting equality within land of hindustan for Sikhs. He was not really on the khalistan bandwagon especially as his brother was in the indian army and he knew islamic pakistan could not be trusted.

It also begs the question did the american CIA did the same to Sikh Separatists of punjab? first pumping them up like they did with the afghan mujaheddin then deserted them at the crucial time when they needed outside help the most. There had had several CIA operatives in indian punjab posing as western journalists/tourists and even fake white Sikh converts at the time.

It's alleged the American CIA together with the influential american jewish political figure henry Kissinger drew up plans to use jagjit singh chauhan to spearhead the khalistan movement in new york and london. At the time the CIA/ISI/British MI6 were allied to train and fund islamic terrorists gathering to attack USSR soviets in afghanistan and some of these funds went to undermine USSR soviet allied India by helping arm khalistan groups to maybe keep indian army at bay and busy?


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think pro-pakistan Sikhs should not fool themselves and fellow Sikhs by falling for islamic pakistani propaganda thinking sweet candy nice hugs nice smiles from pakistani muslims means they love us so what they tell us about RSS and r&aw carrying out attacks posing as muslim extremists. Most pakistani muslims are fooled themselves by the pakistani ISI establishment they dont want to acknowledge that such vile extreme people exist amoungst them that can kill innocent sikh civilians or even innocent muslims all over the place. But in their hearts they know they have many of such people who will declare takfir on them and see their muslim blood as legitimate.

Sikhs in pakistan are seen as harmless to muslims, docile clowns and jokers and cannon fodder soldiers for indian army, they view the pasthuns in the same light as funny accent, dumb docile and good cannon fodder useful for pakistani army.

What they are doing is tolerating Sikhs for the time being, they are showing civility and humanity but when the shiiit its the fan they will always side with islam, muslims (of their own sect) and their own nation against the non-muslim. Most will forget how nice you was how kind you was to them by your mindset of recognize all humanity as one, they will only remember quran ayat and hadith verses to hate and shun the non-believer kafir as they are commanded to as a good muslim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we should also remember that the convicted white muslim terrorist david headley the lashar-e-toiba member who had deep hatred for non-muslims and india. Revealed many details to American and Indian interrogators about the role of pakistani ISI and its jihadi groups in 26/11/2008 mumbai attack and march 2000 chattisinghpora massare of Sikh civilians. British security services also believed it was the L-e-T that did attack on Sikhs back in 2000 when they banned membership of the group in the UK.

======================

Abu Jundal reveals LeT hand in massacre of Kashmir Sikhs in 2000

New Delhi, July 9 : 26/11 handler Abu Jundal has told Indian interrogators that the Chattisinghpora massacre in 2000 in which 35 Sikhs were killed was orchestrated by the Lashkar-e-Toiba group, Times of India reported. 

PTI PTI
Updated on: July 09, 2012 8:29 IST
 
 
 
abu jundal reveals let hand in massacre of kashmir sikhs in abu jundal reveals let hand in massacre of kashmir sikhs in 2000

New Delhi, July 9 : 26/11 handler Abu Jundal has told Indian interrogators that the Chattisinghpora massacre in 2000 in which 35 Sikhs were killed was orchestrated by the Lashkar-e-Toiba group, Times of India reported. 




For years, the Army was blamed for the  massacre, but the revelation by Abu Jundal has changed the scenario. Jundal said, the massacre was planned and executed by LeT's operational hed Muzammil Butt.

Abu Jundal, according to the TOI report, told interrogators that it was Muzammil, then operating in Kashmir, who along with dozen men in Army fatigues went to the village in Kashmir's Anantnag district on March 25, 2000 and killed 35 Sikhs.  

The aim was to create communal tension in the Valley on the eve of then US president Bill Clinton's visit to India and also malign the Indian Army.  

Sources said Jundal's interrogation had revealed that Muzammil, along with his associates, drew all the men of the village out of their homes and asked them to gather near the village gurdwara. The Lashkar men then shot 35 Sikhs in cold blood.  

The revelation is significant given that sections of Kashmiri political parties and civil rights activists in the country have always asserted that it was the handiwork of the Indian Army.

Only last month, Hurriyat hardliner Syed Ali Shah Geelani demanded an international probe into the matter.  

Sources said Jundal's revelation has confirmed what agencies had always suspected based on credible information. However, no investigation into the incident has yet conclusively proved the hand of LeT.  

Investigating agencies had arrested two suspected Lashkar militants Mohd Suhail and Waseem Ahmed, who hailed from Sialkot and Gujranwala in Pakistan for the massacre. Both are still on trial.  

According to sources, Muzammil, who home minister P Chidambaram recently said had replaced Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi as LeT's operational head, was responsible for several more killings in the Valley and this was something he admitted to several of his LeT colleagues.  

Jundal was known to be close to Muzammil, who was part of the Karachi-based control room that directed the 26/11 attacks.  

An official in the know of Jundal's interrogation said, "This was something agencies always had an idea of. This information had also come up during the interrogation of David Coleman Headley.  

"Jundal is being quizzed on all the information available with the agencies and is confirming what he thinks agencies already know of. He is revealing little new information as yet."  

The revelation will be little relief for Army which has been in the dock for several extra-judicial killings, including the Pathribal encounter, post-Chhattisinghpora massacre.  

Until agencies find corroborative evidence to buttress this claim, the revelation will have little value in a court of law. 

===========

https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/abu-jundal-reveals-let-hand-in-massacre-of-kashmir-sikhs-in-200-16910.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, genie said:

It also begs the question did the american CIA did the same to Sikh Separatists of punjab? first pumping them up like they did with the afghan mujaheddin then deserted them at the crucial time when they needed outside help the most. There had had several CIA operatives in indian punjab posing as western journalists/tourists and even fake white Sikh converts at the time.

It's alleged the American CIA together with the influential american jewish political figure henry Kissinger drew up plans to use jagjit singh chauhan to spearhead the khalistan movement in new york and london. At the time the CIA/ISI/British MI6 were allied to train and fund islamic terrorists gathering to attack USSR soviets in afghanistan and some of these funds went to undermine USSR soviet allied India by helping arm khalistan groups to maybe keep indian army at bay and busy?

I'll look closely into what you've suggested and give it some more thought. I will say that the KGB was heavily invested in Indian geopolitics during the 70s and 80s. From my own assessment of the situation, I think Indira was a KGB asset, and everything that's been inflicted on Sikhs since 84 up to this very day is classic subversion straight from the KGB handbook. I wouldn't be surprised if American intelligence services were prepping a Sikh puppet to be "their guy" as a proxy in their war against the Soviets. If we had suddenly found ourselves "winning" it's safe to say it would be due to the involvement of a hidden third party. That's another issue for the future that should be a paramount concern if we ever find ourselves in the midst of political upheaval. We don't want a CIA, MI6, or Russian asset fronting a Sikh movement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should also recall that kashmiri Sikhs who witnessed the attackers spoke of how they saw some of the muslim guys in their village on few occasions and on that fateful day they talked to the victims before taking them out from their homes and lining them up at the walls of the gurdwara sahib to be shot dead. They wore military type combat uniforms (probably supplied by pakistani ISI) you will often see these type of outfits of salafi jihadis in kashmir. Crucial give away they were not from India was that they wore different type of boots than those worn by indian army.

In a snapshot of video testimony of the indian muslim jihadi isis terrorist who attacked kabul's afghan sikhs, I saw him wearing  combat army fatigue. And in a afghan sikh self made made video of kabul attack incident, the body of a young jihadi attacker in afghan police uniform with his head blown off on the floor being kicked by afghan army personnel.

In conclusion we should have had heavily armed Sikh guards within and outside of these highly vulnerable gurdwara's it is the responsibility of the global kaum and gurdwara committee to have ensured this was the case long ago. It is also gurmat and part of Sikh traditions and history to protect with the exercise of weapons of gurdwaras and the sangat. The intelligence failure and failing to act on security threats is our biggest weakness leading to these kinda soft targets getting easily victimsed by evil scumbags. Our gurdwara's our villages our towns our area's tend to be open to all of humanity but in that trade off the defense and security should be the most compared to any other religion cos of its openness.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'll look closely into what you've suggested and give it some more thought. I will say that the KGB was heavily invested in Indian geopolitics during the 70s and 80s. From my own assessment of the situation, I think Indira was a KGB asset, and everything that's been inflicted on Sikhs since 84 up to this very day is classic subversion straight from the KGB handbook. I wouldn't be surprised if American intelligence services were prepping a Sikh puppet to be "their guy" as a proxy in their war against the Soviets. If we had suddenly found ourselves "winning" it's safe to say it would be due to the involvement of a hidden third party. That's another issue for the future that should be a paramount concern if we ever find ourselves in the midst of political upheaval. We don't want a CIA, MI6, or Russian asset fronting a Sikh movement. 

I think your probably right on that. I was reading an article few years ago where some where it had suggested that it was sanjay gandhi  (indira gandhi's eldest son) the apple of her eye that was a KGB asset being heavily influenced by KGB soviet agenda together with arun gandhi who had hatred for Sikhs that drew up policies targeting an interference in Sikh religious and political affairs and then the follow up genocides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, genie said:

I think your probably right on that. I was reading an article few years ago where some where it had suggested that it was sanjay gandhi  (indira gandhi's eldest son) the apple of her eye that was a KGB asset being heavily influenced by KGB soviet agenda together with arun gandhi who had hatred for Sikhs that drew up policies targeting an interference in Sikh religious and political affairs and then the follow up genocides.

The university of Oxford (and Cambridge, too) has been a prime source for recruiting students for the intelligence agencies. Bill Clinton, Bhutto, Indira... these kinds of power hungry yet ambitious individuals are ripe for recruitment in those establishments. They get at them when they're fresh; they either discover the skeletons in their closets or they plant a few, and then they gradually promote them to the ultimate seats of power. The game these people play is simply on another level, beyond anything we could hope to understand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use