pro-khalistan leader condems pakistan and islamic extremists

genie

Sikh separatist leader condemns Kabul gurdwara attack, requests India to shelter minorities from Afghanistan

Founder of Dal Khalsa and UK-based Sikh separatist leader Jaswant Singh Thekedar (File photo)

ANI | Updated: Mar 28, 2020 15:15 ISTFounder of Dal Khalsa and UK-based Sikh separatist leader Jaswant Singh Thekedar (File photo)

London [UK], Mar 28 (ANI): Jaswant Singh Thekedar, the founder of Dal Khalsa - a Sikh separatist organisation, has condemned the barbaric attack on a historic gurdwara in Kabul and requested the Indian government to shelter the remaining families of Sikhs and Hindus from Afghanistan.

On Wednesday, armed terrorists killed 25 civilians in a terror attack on the 400-year-old Gurdwara in Shor Bazar in Kabul.
The Islamic State affiliate in Afghanistan claimed responsibility for the attack, but many experts believe that Pakistan's spy agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), propagated it to oppose Ashraf Ghani, who was re-elected as the President of Afghanistan last month.

In a video message, Singh said, "In Afghanistan, the way the Taliban carried out a barbaric attack on the Sikhs in Kabul's historic gurdwara and killed children and women who were praying for the people affected by coronavirus pandemic is highly condemnable."

"The attackers are not religious people and they have no humanity. They have only one motive to call others as 'kafirs' or infidel and kill them. It is also preached in their holy book. This is an unforgettable incident for the Sikhs," he added.

The separatist leader also stated that he has requested the Indian government to allow the remaining Sikhs and Hindus from Afghanistan to get them settled in India.
"Our request has been accepted and after the COVID-19 crisis. Whoever will apply for a visa, the Indian government will facilitate them," he said.

"We are thankful to the Indian authorities. We are also reaching out to the victims' families with all possible help. We are your brothers. The horrific attack has happened on the entire Sikh community. We all stand together with your pain," Singh added.

The Sikh community in the war-torn country that once constituted a vibrant, well integrated and economically active part of the Afghan society has been persecuted and driven away, since the Taliban grabbed the reins in the 1990s.

Their depletion has been so rapid that of the once close to a quarter of a million population, only a minuscule 1000-odd still remain in the country, barely eking out a livelihood amid extremely violent circumstances. (ANI)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.aninews.in/news/world/others/italy-sees-889-coronavirus-deaths-in-24-hours-toll-reaches-1002320200329003141/

in this article below he also blames pakistan for supplying drugs and weapons over the border in punjab to destroy the youth. Which is true nobody can deny that.

https://www.aninews.in/news/world/europe/pak-destroying-misleading-punjabs-youth-khalistani-leader-jaswant-singh-thekedar20191007184554/

I dunno how credible this guy is or how big a following and influence he has in khalistan / sikh seperatist circles but he seems to be reasonble in what he is saying and for once a khalistani leader not licking pakistani or islamic backsides is quite interesting

There is likely to be a war in the region soon. I think this is all the prep for this. 1984 is something I don't think I've really got over, but whatever the case, right now, I think apnay in areas that are obviously hostile to them should take up India's offer while they can.  

Anyone who is streetwise and savvy knows the score with isolated minorities. Quack quack!! We have our own history which has repeatedly demonstrated what happens to men and women in these situations when it goes off. And it may be that having floundered in the middle east, certain fundamentalist groups will now focus on the safer, secure areas around Panjab (Pak and Afghan) to operate from. 

I think thats the correct assessment once nato and us troops leave its gonna be a jihadi royal rumble again just like syria was recently and still is in some parts.

The only 2 reasons they hadnt left is because they didnt want to leave the previous ancient gurdwara that is very important to Sikh heritage and history. And secondly most of them are not economically well off enough to afford to get out through legitimate or illegitimate means. They are in a very dire situation surrounded by rabid evil islamic dogs who have no love for them.

Perhaps if USSR had used weapons of mass destruction and dropped them on afghanistan just carpet bombed flatten it until all islamic influence and corruption was removed maybe afghanistan would have a chance to breath but right now the islamic jihadi virus has got a strangle hold over it.

The problem india faces is when NATO leaves the attention from these bastards will turn towards them especially in kashmir. Both pakistan and india is in the eyes of the map of IS-K. Pakistan thinks its safe from is-k al-qaeda but it isnt they are playing with the devil right now but they will get hurt again as they decide to over run the pakistani government kuffar regime that isnt implementing their version of sharia islamic law.

14 hours ago, genie said:

I think thats the correct assessment once nato and us troops leave its gonna be a jihadi royal rumble again just like syria was recently and still is in some parts.

The only 2 reasons they hadnt left is because they didnt want to leave the previous ancient gurdwara that is very important to Sikh heritage and history. And secondly most of them are not economically well off enough to afford to get out through legitimate or illegitimate means. They are in a very dire situation surrounded by rabid evil islamic dogs who have no love for them.

Perhaps if USSR had used weapons of mass destruction and dropped them on afghanistan just carpet bombed flatten it until all islamic influence and corruption was removed maybe afghanistan would have a chance to breath but right now the islamic jihadi virus has got a strangle hold over it.

The problem india faces is when NATO leaves the attention from these bastards will turn towards them especially in kashmir. Both pakistan and india is in the eyes of the map of IS-K. Pakistan thinks its safe from is-k al-qaeda but it isnt they are playing with the devil right now but they will get hurt again as they decide to over run the pakistani government kuffar regime that isnt implementing their version of sharia islamic law.

Khalistanis want to wake up a bit. Those people across the border aren't their friends. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Khalistanis want to wake up a bit. Those people across the border aren't their friends. 

Adds fuel to the fire of my theory that they had a backdoor deal with ISI / Pakistanis to kick things off in '84, and they'd be backed up only to be betrayed at the critical moment. 

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Adds fuel to the fire of my theory that they had a backdoor deal with ISI / Pakistanis to kick things off in '84, and they'd be backed up only to be betrayed at the critical moment. 

That maxim of  'an enemy of my enemy is my friend' is only for simple minded idiots who are destined to fail. 

It's not rocket science: the enemy of your enemy can be your enemy too.  

It just goes back to that persistent strain of lullo level dimwittedness, that all but the lullo can clearly see. 

3 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

That's true ......even sant jarnail singh bhindranwale did not agree at the time with pro khalistan sikh separatist groups like babbar khalsa and dal khalsa. He tolerated them and grudgingly accepted that yes khalistan is necessary only if Indian government and its army choses to attack the Sikhs at harmandir sahib. Sant bhindranwale often spoke of wanting equality within land of hindustan for Sikhs. He was not really on the khalistan bandwagon especially as his brother was in the indian army and he knew islamic pakistan could not be trusted.

It also begs the question did the american CIA did the same to Sikh Separatists of punjab? first pumping them up like they did with the afghan mujaheddin then deserted them at the crucial time when they needed outside help the most. There had had several CIA operatives in indian punjab posing as western journalists/tourists and even fake white Sikh converts at the time.

It's alleged the American CIA together with the influential american jewish political figure henry Kissinger drew up plans to use jagjit singh chauhan to spearhead the khalistan movement in new york and london. At the time the CIA/ISI/British MI6 were allied to train and fund islamic terrorists gathering to attack USSR soviets in afghanistan and some of these funds went to undermine USSR soviet allied India by helping arm khalistan groups to maybe keep indian army at bay and busy?

I think pro-pakistan Sikhs should not fool themselves and fellow Sikhs by falling for islamic pakistani propaganda thinking sweet candy nice hugs nice smiles from pakistani muslims means they love us so what they tell us about RSS and r&aw carrying out attacks posing as muslim extremists. Most pakistani muslims are fooled themselves by the pakistani ISI establishment they dont want to acknowledge that such vile extreme people exist amoungst them that can kill innocent sikh civilians or even innocent muslims all over the place. But in their hearts they know they have many of such people who will declare takfir on them and see their muslim blood as legitimate.

Sikhs in pakistan are seen as harmless to muslims, docile clowns and jokers and cannon fodder soldiers for indian army, they view the pasthuns in the same light as funny accent, dumb docile and good cannon fodder useful for pakistani army.

What they are doing is tolerating Sikhs for the time being, they are showing civility and humanity but when the shiiit its the fan they will always side with islam, muslims (of their own sect) and their own nation against the non-muslim. Most will forget how nice you was how kind you was to them by your mindset of recognize all humanity as one, they will only remember quran ayat and hadith verses to hate and shun the non-believer kafir as they are commanded to as a good muslim.