pro-khalistan leader condems pakistan and islamic extremists

genie

I think we should also remember that the convicted white muslim terrorist david headley the lashar-e-toiba member who had deep hatred for non-muslims and india. Revealed many details to American and Indian interrogators about the role of pakistani ISI and its jihadi groups in 26/11/2008 mumbai attack and march 2000 chattisinghpora massare of Sikh civilians. British security services also believed it was the L-e-T that did attack on Sikhs back in 2000 when they banned membership of the group in the UK.

======================

Abu Jundal reveals LeT hand in massacre of Kashmir Sikhs in 2000

New Delhi, July 9 : 26/11 handler Abu Jundal has told Indian interrogators that the Chattisinghpora massacre in 2000 in which 35 Sikhs were killed was orchestrated by the Lashkar-e-Toiba group, Times of India reported. 

PTI PTI
Updated on: July 09, 2012 8:29 IST

abu jundal reveals let hand in massacre of kashmir sikhs in abu jundal reveals let hand in massacre of kashmir sikhs in 2000

New Delhi, July 9 : 26/11 handler Abu Jundal has told Indian interrogators that the Chattisinghpora massacre in 2000 in which 35 Sikhs were killed was orchestrated by the Lashkar-e-Toiba group, Times of India reported. 

For years, the Army was blamed for the  massacre, but the revelation by Abu Jundal has changed the scenario. Jundal said, the massacre was planned and executed by LeT's operational hed Muzammil Butt.

Abu Jundal, according to the TOI report, told interrogators that it was Muzammil, then operating in Kashmir, who along with dozen men in Army fatigues went to the village in Kashmir's Anantnag district on March 25, 2000 and killed 35 Sikhs.  

The aim was to create communal tension in the Valley on the eve of then US president Bill Clinton's visit to India and also malign the Indian Army.  

Sources said Jundal's interrogation had revealed that Muzammil, along with his associates, drew all the men of the village out of their homes and asked them to gather near the village gurdwara. The Lashkar men then shot 35 Sikhs in cold blood.  

The revelation is significant given that sections of Kashmiri political parties and civil rights activists in the country have always asserted that it was the handiwork of the Indian Army.

Only last month, Hurriyat hardliner Syed Ali Shah Geelani demanded an international probe into the matter.  

Sources said Jundal's revelation has confirmed what agencies had always suspected based on credible information. However, no investigation into the incident has yet conclusively proved the hand of LeT.  

Investigating agencies had arrested two suspected Lashkar militants Mohd Suhail and Waseem Ahmed, who hailed from Sialkot and Gujranwala in Pakistan for the massacre. Both are still on trial.  

According to sources, Muzammil, who home minister P Chidambaram recently said had replaced Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi as LeT's operational head, was responsible for several more killings in the Valley and this was something he admitted to several of his LeT colleagues.  

Jundal was known to be close to Muzammil, who was part of the Karachi-based control room that directed the 26/11 attacks.  

An official in the know of Jundal's interrogation said, "This was something agencies always had an idea of. This information had also come up during the interrogation of David Coleman Headley.  

"Jundal is being quizzed on all the information available with the agencies and is confirming what he thinks agencies already know of. He is revealing little new information as yet."  

The revelation will be little relief for Army which has been in the dock for several extra-judicial killings, including the Pathribal encounter, post-Chhattisinghpora massacre.  

Until agencies find corroborative evidence to buttress this claim, the revelation will have little value in a court of law. 

===========

https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/abu-jundal-reveals-let-hand-in-massacre-of-kashmir-sikhs-in-200-16910.html

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, genie said:

It also begs the question did the american CIA did the same to Sikh Separatists of punjab? first pumping them up like they did with the afghan mujaheddin then deserted them at the crucial time when they needed outside help the most. There had had several CIA operatives in indian punjab posing as western journalists/tourists and even fake white Sikh converts at the time.

It's alleged the American CIA together with the influential american jewish political figure henry Kissinger drew up plans to use jagjit singh chauhan to spearhead the khalistan movement in new york and london. At the time the CIA/ISI/British MI6 were allied to train and fund islamic terrorists gathering to attack USSR soviets in afghanistan and some of these funds went to undermine USSR soviet allied India by helping arm khalistan groups to maybe keep indian army at bay and busy?

I'll look closely into what you've suggested and give it some more thought. I will say that the KGB was heavily invested in Indian geopolitics during the 70s and 80s. From my own assessment of the situation, I think Indira was a KGB asset, and everything that's been inflicted on Sikhs since 84 up to this very day is classic subversion straight from the KGB handbook. I wouldn't be surprised if American intelligence services were prepping a Sikh puppet to be "their guy" as a proxy in their war against the Soviets. If we had suddenly found ourselves "winning" it's safe to say it would be due to the involvement of a hidden third party. That's another issue for the future that should be a paramount concern if we ever find ourselves in the midst of political upheaval. We don't want a CIA, MI6, or Russian asset fronting a Sikh movement. 

We should also recall that kashmiri Sikhs who witnessed the attackers spoke of how they saw some of the muslim guys in their village on few occasions and on that fateful day they talked to the victims before taking them out from their homes and lining them up at the walls of the gurdwara sahib to be shot dead. They wore military type combat uniforms (probably supplied by pakistani ISI) you will often see these type of outfits of salafi jihadis in kashmir. Crucial give away they were not from India was that they wore different type of boots than those worn by indian army.

In a snapshot of video testimony of the indian muslim jihadi isis terrorist who attacked kabul's afghan sikhs, I saw him wearing  combat army fatigue. And in a afghan sikh self made made video of kabul attack incident, the body of a young jihadi attacker in afghan police uniform with his head blown off on the floor being kicked by afghan army personnel.

In conclusion we should have had heavily armed Sikh guards within and outside of these highly vulnerable gurdwara's it is the responsibility of the global kaum and gurdwara committee to have ensured this was the case long ago. It is also gurmat and part of Sikh traditions and history to protect with the exercise of weapons of gurdwaras and the sangat. The intelligence failure and failing to act on security threats is our biggest weakness leading to these kinda soft targets getting easily victimsed by evil scumbags. Our gurdwara's our villages our towns our area's tend to be open to all of humanity but in that trade off the defense and security should be the most compared to any other religion cos of its openness.

15 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'll look closely into what you've suggested and give it some more thought. I will say that the KGB was heavily invested in Indian geopolitics during the 70s and 80s. From my own assessment of the situation, I think Indira was a KGB asset, and everything that's been inflicted on Sikhs since 84 up to this very day is classic subversion straight from the KGB handbook. I wouldn't be surprised if American intelligence services were prepping a Sikh puppet to be "their guy" as a proxy in their war against the Soviets. If we had suddenly found ourselves "winning" it's safe to say it would be due to the involvement of a hidden third party. That's another issue for the future that should be a paramount concern if we ever find ourselves in the midst of political upheaval. We don't want a CIA, MI6, or Russian asset fronting a Sikh movement. 

I think your probably right on that. I was reading an article few years ago where some where it had suggested that it was sanjay gandhi  (indira gandhi's eldest son) the apple of her eye that was a KGB asset being heavily influenced by KGB soviet agenda together with arun gandhi who had hatred for Sikhs that drew up policies targeting an interference in Sikh religious and political affairs and then the follow up genocides.

43 minutes ago, genie said:

I think your probably right on that. I was reading an article few years ago where some where it had suggested that it was sanjay gandhi  (indira gandhi's eldest son) the apple of her eye that was a KGB asset being heavily influenced by KGB soviet agenda together with arun gandhi who had hatred for Sikhs that drew up policies targeting an interference in Sikh religious and political affairs and then the follow up genocides.

The university of Oxford (and Cambridge, too) has been a prime source for recruiting students for the intelligence agencies. Bill Clinton, Bhutto, Indira... these kinds of power hungry yet ambitious individuals are ripe for recruitment in those establishments. They get at them when they're fresh; they either discover the skeletons in their closets or they plant a few, and then they gradually promote them to the ultimate seats of power. The game these people play is simply on another level, beyond anything we could hope to understand. 

43 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The university of Oxford (and Cambridge, too) has been a prime source for recruiting students for the intelligence agencies. Bill Clinton, Bhutto, Indira... these kinds of power hungry yet ambitious individuals are ripe for recruitment in those establishments. They get at them when they're fresh; they either discover the skeletons in their closets or they plant a few, and then they gradually promote them to the ultimate seats of power. The game these people play is simply on another level, beyond anything we could hope to understand. 

You're right, the worlds intelligence agencies are in all but name terrorist funders and trainers. Alot of there agents are actual terrorists with licenses to kill covered by diplomatic immunity by their respect governments.

The deeper level of shadowy political powers that are behind who they back as leaders is very covert and hash hash often exposed only by chance by ex-agents or by intelligent geo-political conspiracy theorist analysts who happen to put pieces of jigsaw together to see whats really going on behind the scenes.

32 minutes ago, genie said:

The deeper level of shadowy political powers that are behind who they back as leaders is very covert and hash hash often exposed only by chance by ex-agents or by intelligent geo-political conspiracy theorist analysts who happen to put pieces of jigsaw together to see whats really going on behind the scenes.

The conspiracy stuff is fun but you tend to get drawn into rabbit holes that may have been setup as deliberate dead ends. An outsider who doesn't have any of the contacts and connections has no choice but to stick to observable phenomena as dull and unexciting as it may be. Even I still have my doubts about some of the loopy, dark tales and innuendo that I hear, because there's no actual way of proving any of it. Plus, there's always a danger of seeing a conspiracy where there isn't one. Losing touch with reality makes a person useless to any serious pursuit of the truth. The system may be rigged, but sometimes these devils do make mistakes, and that's the perfect opportunity to exploit those missteps.

19 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Adds fuel to the fire of my theory that they had a backdoor deal with ISI / Pakistanis to kick things off in '84, and they'd be backed up only to be betrayed at the critical moment. 

wouldn't they rather use "khalistanis" to fight india , then extend the borders of pakistan eastward to include punjab part of india , and after borders reset , then butcher off the sikhs  .

51 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

wouldn't they rather use "khalistanis" to fight india , then extend the borders of pakistan eastward to include punjab part of india , and after borders reset , then butcher off the sikhs  .

That could've come later over the course of decades. Pakistan weren't going to reveal their involvement in a plot to destabilise India by publicly backing the separatists. Quietly sponsor the Khalistanis knowing full well they would get crushed, but if the unthinkable happened and we did somehow reach a position where India were on the ropes in a skirmish, they'd send support, and by then Pakistani involvement wouldn't be a secret. That's the unlikely yet vaguely possible scenario that never occurred. What the Pakistanis did was to support us to give India a black eye; embarrass and have them embroiled in a short conflict out of spite. We were cannon fodder for the Pakistanis, and they knew it. They didn't seriously believe we could make a dent. But if a third party approaches you with a desire to enter a conflict with your hated enemy, wouldn't you pump them up out of spite just to see the ensuing tamasha?

14 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

That could've come later over the course of decades. Pakistan weren't going to reveal their involvement in a plot to destabilise India by publicly backing the separatists. Quietly sponsor the Khalistanis knowing full well they would get crushed, but if the unthinkable happened and we did somehow reach a position where India were on the ropes in a skirmish, they'd send support, and by then Pakistani involvement wouldn't be a secret. That's the unlikely yet vaguely possible scenario that never occurred. What the Pakistanis did was to support us to give India a black eye; embarrass and have them embroiled in a short conflict out of spite. We were cannon fodder for the Pakistanis, and they knew it. They didn't seriously believe we could make a dent. But if a third party approaches you with a desire to enter a conflict with your hated enemy, wouldn't you pump them up out of spite just to see the ensuing tamasha?

not surprisingly then, democracy-tilted and rajiv's friend benazir bhutto thus opposed khalistani demands