Should my wife be saying such things about cookking food , etc ?

5 hours ago, puzzled said:

Punjabi women collapsed long back.  No one takes them seriously nomore,  and we all know what men of other communities think of them. 

hooes ?

Only matter of time when we gnna see lots of men starting to marry outside the community   dnt blame them. 

its already happening

8 minutes ago, AjeetSingh2019 said:

hooes ?

its already happening

Yes,  these days we call them thots lol 

Every1 sees them as easy maal. Even communities that's have no link with punjabis.

Sometimes at work they used to have a shortage of security   so the managers used to ask me to be security and stand by the door. Within our store we used to have a cafe. I was standing there with one of the paki security guys and this Turkish man from Turkey who used to be a regular at the cafe came over to us and started chatting.  While chatting to us some pakistani girl walked past and he pointed her out to the paki guy I was standing with and said how shes been with every black man in town. He then was like how hes noticed asian women love black men,  he then looked at me and said theres a sikh girl who goes to the shisha lounge he goes to and that shes really light skinned and pretty and shes with a black man,  he also pointed out how she wears a "sikh bangle"  and he pointed at mine. he then said a asian guy went up to her once and asked her out and she whacked the shisha pipe at him etc 

I just stood there listening,  what  more can you do ...

Even the odd Turkish chaps in town know about their behaviour.

Kanjria 

it's funny how the lying, twofaced , whingeing guy ellicits so much humdardi , you forgotten how he behaved like a nasty nasty person  from day 1 of his engagement with minimal cause just his supersensitivity to being recognised as 'the man of the house' even it was by playing the victorian cad. SMH
Her pregnancy was problematic , she was in and out of doctors , she was out of her depth in a new town, her husband was up and down like a railway crossing gate. instigating fights then after dropping emotional bombs in the house and leaving his mum and wife to it. Shes breastfeeding and there is illness in the house so ,my educated guess she is running around do all her stuff plus helping saura and sass ji , prepping and cooking and dealing nappies and feeds too all the while so yep a bit frazzling. She's lived with his temper tantrums before so duh she's worried he's not going to get triggered. As for nutritious food , all freshly cooked food is nutritious so redundant a point it's laughable.  Guys its simple he's suffering from jealousy of the baby , that her attention is off him , it is a situation as old as time . He needs to get a book on being a good dad , because it is clear he is not grown up enough but has generated his child .

14 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

it's funny how the lying, twofaced , whingeing guy ellicits so much humdardi , you forgotten how he behaved like a nasty nasty person  from day 1 of his engagement with minimal cause just his supersensitivity to being recognised as 'the man of the house' even it was by playing the victorian cad. SMH
Her pregnancy was problematic , she was in and out of doctors , she was out of her depth in a new town, her husband was up and down like a railway crossing gate. instigating fights then after dropping emotional bombs in the house and leaving his mum and wife to it. Shes breastfeeding and there is illness in the house so ,my educated guess she is running around do all her stuff plus helping saura and sass ji , prepping and cooking and dealing nappies and feeds too all the while so yep a bit frazzling. She's lived with his temper tantrums before so duh she's worried he's not going to get triggered. As for nutritious food , all freshly cooked food is nutritious so redundant a point it's laughable.  Guys its simple he's suffering from jealousy of the baby , that her attention is off him , it is a situation as old as time . He needs to get a book on being a good dad , because it is clear he is not grown up enough but has generated his child .

That is why sometime adults are like spoiled kids and even kids are bit of mature nowadays. A person with wrong mind and negativity will always find faults and negative in everything that happens around him. Bad part is that other lives will be effected by this immaturity. 

On 3/30/2020 at 3:00 AM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

So basically I wasn't expecting a scene in our home today noon but it did happen.

My mom wasn't feeling well today , and the little kid keeps my wife busy other times , but he was sleeping.So my wife made some food. 

When I asked if the food was done, she said "yes, but don't criticize it please . I have been in kitchen for 'n' hours now doing cookking" 

I honestly started losing my temparament . I mean can she not even do this much ! Do I have no right to criticize the food she made. what if its tasteless. I mean my dad has criticized and got dishes made from mom for long.

As I started eating and saying as to why I cannot criticize the food she made. Thats the only thing she handles right now , if at all. My dad said I should not criticize too much and that made me fuming because here's the man who always got things made from mom. So I started shouting on him as well. Mom immediately came to my rescue and started shouting at dad. Then mom's outburst came at my wife saying why she can't handle criticism of food . Then past issues suddenly came into arguments. My wife has a habit of arguing. 

I told her its her duty to make wholesome, tasty food for her husband (me). Thats the least a husband expects from wife. I also said if she can't do that I will start eating in restaurants. All this discussions happened in front of entire family. I was crying a little. 

Honestly though, I deserve good food with a wife. What's wrong in this ? I know toxic feminists will say your housewife isn't a domestic thing, I would like to tell them then I ain't an ATM either. I never b*tched about having to earn for her.

I am sorry but it was your fault this time Ajeet. 

Yes it might be your wives duty to cook food. But it is not to hear criticism. 

Having a baby takes a toll on a womans body and she is tired for long time. It takes time to recover. Especially for vegetarian women. As we have to make heme, proteins,.and fats from iron and foods from plants which takes work. As plants do t have complete amino acids and nonusable iron which our body first has to convert. 

Also she is probably also breastfeeding, which requires more from her. In my opinion she should be on bed rest for a year with walks. And being fed panjiri and other animal products like dairy and honey and lots of nuts and other healthy, fattening foods with lots of ghee. 

What type of a boss do you like? someone who after your have done your work for the day, makes you stay after work to listen to a critique of everything?

She did the work and asked to be treated nicely once and you just double the abuse. Get your mom and dad involved into a huge fight over a nonissue.

Also i feel bad for your parents. Instead of the bahu, daughterin law creating fights Its you. If you had some sikhi gunn like dheeraj and santokh or just some commen sense and stayed silent, everyone would have eaten peacefully and left.

But no, you got angry that someone refuses to hear ur criticism, and started a fight with your dad so ur mom had to get involved. And then ur wife got involved. You expect her to take the blame and abuse siently and not argur back when she is being yelled at. While you get angry that she denied your right to be nakhrelu. 

I was always sympathetic to your cause and never understood why people were always against you. But this time, it was completely your fault.

My dad is always telling my mom that when he is eating, please dont yell, complain or nag. It gets into.the roti and creates a bad atmoaphere and bad health. That she can complain and nag afterwards. 

What type of environment are you creating for your kid? Full of yelling and you involve the grandparents too. And his mom will be upset for.hours now. And when she next goes to cook,.she will be so resentful. The least u should expect is banging of the pots and muttering, he is a big Shot who expects everything to be perfect and tasty. No matter the effort. Etc

Also ig God forbid, u.lose ur job one day,.should ur wife stop feeding u and respecting you until u have a job again? As ur only function is to earn money as hers is to cook? Ur wife is ur family. They stick up for each other thru hardtimes and enjoy the good times. But u ruin the goodtimes with bickering and crying.

When a real problem occurs, how will you react? You have already used up yelling and crying. Whats left? Wain pauna?  

On 3/30/2020 at 11:00 AM, AjeetSingh2019 said:

I told her its her duty to make wholesome, tasty food for her husband (me). Thats the least a husband expects from wife. I also said if she can't do that I will start eating in restaurants. All this discussions happened in front of entire family. I was crying a little. 

Honestly though, I deserve good food with a wife. What's wrong in this ? I know toxic feminists will say your housewife isn't a domestic thing, I would like to tell them then I ain't an ATM either. I never b*tched about having to earn for her.

Don't tell my dad that it was mom's duty to cook for him, he been doing over 40 years now

Seriously though, Sounds like something my Muslim mate would say.