How the tables have turned after 73 years

Not good for Sikhs in Britain. I've been watching this development for a few years now, and it could prove to be a problem for us. Hindu background ministers and politicians in influential positions in the Conservatives, while Labour are obviously the Islamic port of call for SE Asian politicians. We've got that one turbanned pondhu in Labour who was tasked with selling the free broadband policy during the last election.

Plus, I always laugh at these "memes" created by Indians wanting to claim the glory and hard work of others as a solely Indian feat for Mother India. Clowns.

4 hours ago, singhbj singh said:

Can someone verify this 

AF4F1D3E-7E36-4588-B814-308AD1A78019.jpeg

Don't be fooled by these two puppets that are just there for show. These two may look like in charge but they are just yes people. 

Ie they take all the orders and make new legislation which is determined by other people to make the government look more inclusive. 

These token brownies can be disposed of as quickly as they came in. Look at savid javid. We had so many on this forum. Saying how savid javid is going to take over. And they whole government will be brown now. 

He went in a flash as soon as his curry smell got to strong for the white elitist MPs who run government. 

Brown and black MPs are just their for show. They are also hand picked. Ie they have to be the white coconutised people that love to brown nose the white man. 

Savid left and so did that Muslim baroness wazi or whatever her name is. 

this rishi guy has just come out of nowhere? or was he always there?  i know about priti and her smug face. 

indians in india getting existed of British indians is just embarrassing! as if the likes of rishi or priti and the rest really give a sh1t about india lol!   

That Rishi guy is a banker who made millions during the credit crisis of 2008 and is married to some south Indian heiress. He's in the job because no one else wanted it and now when there is no way he will be able to satisfy everyone he will be the whipping boy of this crisis.

Priti Patel is married to a white British guy and she is a coconut. She was got rid of a few years ago because she broke ministerial guidelines. She'll be out soon again.

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

this rishi guy has just come out of nowhere? or was he always there?  i know about priti and her smug face. 

indians in india getting existed of British indians is just embarrassing! as if the likes of rishi or priti and the rest really give a sh1t about india lol!   

Last year there was a WhatsApp status going around featuring Microsoft's Indian CEO and a host of other influential western-based Indians being celebrated as an exclusively Indian achievement. Hilarious. Indians even try to claim Freddie Mercury as one of their own despite his undeniable Parsi heritage, lol. By that logic, Rudyard Kipling and Cliff Richard are Indian patriots, too. ?

3 minutes ago, proactive said:

That Rishi guy is a banker who made millions during the credit crisis of 2008 and is married to some south Indian heiress. He's in the job because no one else wanted it and now when there is no way he will be able to satisfy everyone he will be the whipping boy of this crisis.

Priti Patel is married to a white British guy and she is a coconut. She was got rid of a few years ago because she broke ministerial guidelines. She'll be out soon again.

Rishi's father in law is the CEO of Infosys I believe. 

He replaced Sajid Javid because Dominic Cummings (one of PM's advisors) wanted Sajid to get rid off his civil servants but Sajid wasn't having any of it.

Rishi does like a bit of a 'yes' man, but at the moment particularly in this pressing times he has seemed to have conducted himself quite well. But he hasn't really under the cosh yet. 

Priti is a hatchet woman who is there to do the dirty work before she gets disposed of.

Both Rishi and Priti are East African Asians.

9 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Last year there was a WhatsApp status going around featuring Microsoft's Indian CEO and a host of other influential western-based Indians being celebrated as an exclusively Indian achievement. Hilarious. Indians even try to claim Freddie Mercury as one of their own despite his undeniable Parsi heritage, lol. By that logic, Rudyard Kipling and Cliff Richard are Indian patriots, too. ?

i hate it when they write about british punjabi news in their indian news papers, what the hell does what punjabis in the uk are getting up to got to do with india! why do they even report it    

even hindus born in this country dnt associate themselves with india 1st   they call themselves british 1st 

11 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

These CEO's just run the company, they aren't necessarily the owners (major shareholders)

They are just like politicians who have gone up the greasy pole of corporate life.