Give your reasons of biggest threats or downfall that Sikhs face

genie

Great suggestions and views even if i may not agree with alot of what is said.

I recently saw how pakistani muslims afraid of sikhs turning against them started to claim the islamic terrorist who murdered those poor afghan sikhs recently was done by indian government instead of outright condemning islamic extremists in their midsts. They must think we are really stupid and as a result gullible low IQ sikhs or those scared to upset muslims/islam started to believe the narrative and make excuses for islam and muslim terrorists even though proof is staring them in the face with isis providing video and photo's of the jihadi beast giving his last testimony. Then in other videos some of pakistani muslims uploaded videos of extremist mullahs preaching hate in how the created pakistan for muslims by killing sikhs and hindus and same should be done in kashmir in other videos preaching of mullahs in how they converted sikh women to  to islam and in other videos making fun of a drunk jatt sikh clown and then defaming the whole sikh community saying this is what sikhs are.

We have to remember as much as the muslims may sweet talk the Sikhs they view us as enemy of islam and will be treated as such when and as the opportunity arises. They use psychological warfare techniques on our kaum to the level that most of our janta does not even comprehend they are being groomed and played with for islam and pakistan's benefit. Instead of buying into the narrative of muslims. Sikhs should have been distancing themselves from muslims especially when they are denying that muslims can carry out such attacks against minorities. If the muslim terrorists dont even spare their own fellow muslims who disagree with them what do they think the life and liberty of a non-muslim would be?

As for those who say serving langar to muslims or non-sikhs in general is a good thing and gurmat. I would like to ask them which guru went around serving langar to muslims like a subjugated dhimmi. Did the guru's go running around giving langar to needy (let alone non-sikh healthy resourceful communities) or did the people in need come to guru's darbar to eat langar with the sikhs?

Sikhs from khalsa aid and such orgs are an absolute disgrace as they are doing anti-gurmat activities the only credit they would get is helping the desperate friendless yazidi's and the homeless (both communities are like the sikhs...yazidis persecuted by sunni muslims to extinctions and homeless are like us we do not have our own homeland to give shelter, safeguard our lives and interests). Apart from that no other non-sikh community should be given sangat's limited resources for langar or manpower help especially as no community comes to our aid when we need it like right now afghan sikhs are on verge of extinction thanks to islam so which muslim org as come forward to donate money or airlift them to safety or give them guards for security in afghanistan? which non-sikhs came to the aid of punjabi sikhs while they were being murdered in their own homes by the indian state?

We must realise we are alone and we only have our own sikh sangat that we should rely on the most only then will we be able to solve problems we face as a stateless minority community.

Sikhs donating money to muslims are bewkufs 

the town i live in  in the local news paper it said that the local mosque collected over £300,000 donations for the cause of the rohingiya muslims. if 1 mosque in 1 town in the UK raised £300,000    imagine how much £££ donations every mosque in the UK made!  then imagine how much £££ they raised internationally for the rohingiyas     then you have these bhandars from our community giving more £££ and marching too the middle of know where to help them out   why the f did they do that?  when the rohingyas have a community of over a billion people behind them all financially supporting them. 

im surprised that ravi singh asnt invited the rohingiyas to come and settle down in punjab!  unless hes already offered them that  

32 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Sikhs donating money to muslims are bewkufs 

the town i live in  in the local news paper it said that the local mosque collected over £300,000 donations for the cause of the rohingiya muslims. if 1 mosque in 1 town in the UK raised £300,000    imagine how much £££ donations every mosque in the UK made!  then imagine how much £££ they raised internationally for the rohingiyas     then you have these bhandars from our community giving more £££ and marching too the middle of know where to help them out   why the f did they do that?  when the rohingyas have a community of over a billion people behind them all financially supporting them. 

im surprised that ravi singh asnt invited the rohingiyas to come and settle down in punjab!  unless hes already offered them that  

Was Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib ji a wrong to build a mosque for Muslims?  What about Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindranwale for building a mandir for Hindus?

There are Sikhs and than there is people like you who shoot off their mouth without thinking.  Gurbani says have Sehaj and than think.  It's time all the Gurbani readings are put into practice.   

23 minutes ago, proactive said:

If that is even true then we have to look at what the reason could be for Guru Hargobind building a mosque for those Muslims. Were they his sewaks who came from a Muslim background? Were they soldiers in his army? Had it been incumbent on Sikhs to build Mosques for Muslims then why don't other towns founded by the Gurus like Kartarpur Ravi, Goindwal Sahib, Amritsar, Tarn Taran, Kiratpur Sahib and Anandpur Sahib also have Guru Ki Maseets there? You claim to be an Akali so does any of the Hukumnamas state that Amritdharis should be going around building Mosques? Guru Nanak also went to Mecca so does this mean that Sikhs also should be trying to visit Mecca. You need to use your intelligence rather than just blindly taking something at face value without investigating further and using Gurbani to see whether that event is relevant to how a Sikh should be living his life. 

Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindranwale built a mandir for Hindus and he said there was no mandir in that village so he built the mandir.  Now ask Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindranwale if he was akali and had the hukamnama to build the mandir. According to a Gurmukh a sufficient reason would be because the Muslims or hindus dont have one in the village.   Let me continue.   Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji went to mecca to teach the right way to reach God.  This is why Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji also addresses muslim practices and teaching in Gurbani.  Go hang your head in shame for being dishonest.  

Despite my previous statements in regards to similar discussions, I will add that we must be careful not to succumb to the "oppressed become the oppressors" syndrome. But I don't think anyone here is suggesting or endorsing barbarism of other groups in order to elevate our own causes. The disagreements seem to circulate around the question of prioritising self-interest Vs a short-term indiscriminate sarbhat da bhalla that has negative long-term consequences for us. I think it's a fascinating conundrum. Well, it is a conundrum for someone like me. For others it's a cut and dry situation not requiring debate.

4 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Recently we had the calendar debate. It was something people should have argued about back and forth, thought about, deliberated etc. Instead it turns into an us vs them thing.

This is a big issue. Sikhi has never been dual/binary (trai gunh or a trinity is more indigenous, as well as panj - notice how these frameworks are not divisible like binary/dual concepts) . Right now I think it's the Panjabi tempestuous proclivity for conflict that makes apnay rapidly split into opposing camps to act out this nature. That needs to stop internally quickly. That energy should be pointed in a baharlhaa direction.